Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 18180
-
03-03-26 17:38 #17085Regular Member

Posts: 1Utr
I'm definitely interested in meeting Sarah. I know I'm technically new, but I'm hoping to build some cred here. I'm from GA and a long time lurker who finally got the balls to create a profile and start posting. Either way, I pulled the trigger and finally created a profile AND got my damn email verified!! I visit Orlando and the space coast several times a year for work and am looking forward to meeting some more of you UTR folks.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 16:19 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 2959Kelly pics
Mailbox blown up yet? 🤣.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 16:11 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 355An Afternoon with Sarah Maitland Mom
Finally had a chance to see Sarah again, and as always well worth the wait. Picked her up and off to the Motel X (Quick drive 10/15 minutes) got in the room and got comfy and she had time for her warm up (her toy workout LOL) while she was getting ready I could not resist those beautiful and perky nipples, suckled on those till she reached her first O with the vibe, went down south for some DATY and she was wet and ready for a good tongue lashing. After that went to doggie (her favorite) and pounded for a bit, excitement took over and launched off into the bag, cleaned up and chatted a bit and back to her place. Sarah is the best provider around, not drama, pleasant and seems always ready to please. If you have not spent time with her your cheating your self, Easiest way to meet her is to hit her up on here. Thank You Sarah for another great experience.
ViperMav.
-
03-03-26 16:11 #17082Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you try again, not sure why your getting that message.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
Let me know if it happens again.
Thanks.
-
03-03-26 15:07 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 159I think you've PMed me a couple times in the past looking for Seleste's number. I got an error saying you can't accept PMs every time I've tried to reply.
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 12:24 #17080Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone able to help out with one of their contact number?
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 10:57 #17079Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Always a pleasure to see you!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 00:39 #17078Senior Member

Posts: 137DJ Khaled From Russia with Love
I posted this in the Tampa thread, but she says she doesn't mind the drive if it's worth her while.
Vanesa is a half Russian in need of some help. She's available around the evening (after 7). And probably weekends If you have recent reviews and / or is a senior member, please reach out for her digits. She's above average in height for a woman and is a full figured (breast, thighs, ass) with pale skin and raven hair. I'll try to get pictures, but she's a little shy about light baby bump so no promises. She just recently moved down to Tampa so treat her nice. Peace!
-
03-02-26 19:24 #17077Senior Member

Posts: 1237That is some elite company you are comparing her to. Bet the advanced search is being worn out with guys looking for other reviews. The fact you are willing to trek back there she must be magical. I for one would be willing to test the waters if door fee is not double going rate.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
Cheers Jesse.
-
03-02-26 18:28 #17076Senior Member

Posts: 106Debbie
Thanks to IWish, I was able to secure a time with Debbie. When I arrived, I could tell she was new to the game. She was uneasy at first, kind of nervous. Once I made her aware that everything was going to be okay, she was at ease. She took directions well and when I slid a finger in her, I noticed she was pretty tight. She mentioned that some mongers would get freaked out when they find out she is in Polk County. I had no doubts due to the positive reviews on her. Overall, it was a good date and I will definitely see her again.
-
03-02-26 13:06 #17075Senior Member

Posts: 73SarahMaitland. Wonderful repeat
A little late report.
Last week I saw Sarah again. It's been too long. Those of you who have seen her know. A great talk. Great sex. Fun time.
Nothing more to say. Great time.
-
03-02-26 12:03 #17074Senior Member

Posts: 509Gate keepers
Who are the gate keepers for Robin, Roberta and Veronica now?
-
03-02-26 07:20 #17073Banned Member

Posts: 691Librarian PAWG MILF UTR
Thick PAWG MILF with a sloppy mouth and fetish for fucking. She only accepts outcalls currently and is looking for new friends. She is reliable with reliable transportation and aims to please. I think you'll like this one.
She will work with you on flower arrangements which isn't to be confused with her being a street walker.
Have fun.
https://tampa.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /298 a8 f29-7 bab-4196-a767-7 c6186973 aab.[URL]
-
03-02-26 07:17 #17072Senior Member

Posts: 48What a woman. I'd love to connect with her. She is needed in this part of town LOL.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 07:11 #17071Senior Member

Posts: 55Kelly pictures
Pictures! She just sent these over.











Reply With Quote




