Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 18160
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17005

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    In my dreams I Sophia recently and she lived up to all the reviews. Met at her apartment and greeted me wearing her red lingerie. As we made it to the room the fun began. There's nothing quite like eye contact while gasping for air during a BJ. All the fun was had and she has everything you need to clean up. I hope to have the dream again.

    Thanks GR for the connection.
    GhostRider01 is her gatekeeper.

    I've seen Sophia several times with each one becoming better than the ones before. Her incredible GFE intimacy coupled with that perfect body is such a thrill. I've enjoyed her incall. I've enjoyed her as an outcall to my rented condo. I've enjoyed hour visits and overnight visits. I've enjoyed showering together and duo jacuzzi tubbing. She just keeps amazing me.

    The visit yesterday tops them all. I arrived into Orlando earlier than my condo was ready. She met me at a public location and we found a semi private parking spot. We did the most amazing car date. Back seat. Deep kissing. Clothes came off. The action got hot and heavy. The possibility of being discovered having sex in car like teenagers added to the passion. We didn't get caught. It was amazing. And then we went our separate ways for the next few hours while I went shopping for dinner and got checked in. She met me at the condo for dinner and an overnight. The passion met the car date. But the bed was so much more comfortable. We satisfied each other. Cleaned up and fell asleep in each others arms. I awoke in the morning to her slobbering on my soft member. Soon he was up and ready. And we finished. Wow. Three times in 15 hours. For a dude about to hit 60 years old, that's Herculean. And I owe it all to Sophia. She absolutely thrilled me. I will repeat.

    She's just phenomenal.

  2. #17004

    Maya Contact

    Hi guys, I'm not Maya's gatekeeper. I don't really share numbers but just a heads up. I definitely will not share any providers contact unless you are very well. Reviewed member. You've contributed to the forum reviews. I'm usually looking at 300 minimum.

    200 min reviews is usually want I request when members PM just for addtl feedback and roses for SPs I've posted AND who that's for those who have ads posted. As for an UTR who doesn't post ads. And you want her number. Yea Ima need you to be at 300 min posted reviews. This just shows you're a legitimate guy. Have to keep the ladies safe you know.

    But yea don't bother asking for her digits if you have less than 300. That's just my personal rule. If anyone else has her digits and don't have such a strict requirement, please post about her so others can reach outs to you so you can share the digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This was the second time I saw Maya. The first time I saw her was at her end call but this last time I wanted to go to Motel X because I'm not really comfortable park my car around there and going to the back if you know you know, but there's nothing else I can say about her. She's a very attractive Dark skin petite Ebony provider for her body size. She has a nice ass on her wide open menu with her. We go to Motel X and we pretty much try everything and she's down for Greek, but she's not a Greek goddess. The first time I saw her, I recall her lasting longer with Greek, but this time she couldn't but that's OK. It was still a great date.

    With that said, does anyone have any good under the radar providers that do Greek and have a wide open menu? Any Greek goddesses that are under the raider feel free to go through my posts and ask me any questions about anyone I posted about.

  3. #17003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen80  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full please message me her digits

    .
    In box. Is cleared.

  4. #17002
    Inbox is full please message me her digits

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    .

  5. #17001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Black girl?

    Looking black GFE girl, Any recommendations? I am in Orlando for 2 weeks.

    Thank you.

  6. #17000

    Aimee New UTR

    Trying to talk her into doing UTR. Been with her couple times and its been great all the time. Full GFE. Takes directions well being somewhat new. I explained her how things will work so she is aware of the protocols. Interested SM can PM for her number. She can only do outcall though. Stays close to MCO. Rates are reasonable too but you have to discuss that with her. Due to working full time she can be available after 3 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260216_091925_Photos~2.jpg‎  

  7. #16999

    Dark chocolate Maya

    This was the second time I saw Maya. The first time I saw her was at her end call but this last time I wanted to go to Motel X because I'm not really comfortable park my car around there and going to the back if you know you know, but there's nothing else I can say about her. She's a very attractive Dark skin petite Ebony provider for her body size. She has a nice ass on her wide open menu with her. We go to Motel X and we pretty much try everything and she's down for Greek, but she's not a Greek goddess. The first time I saw her, I recall her lasting longer with Greek, but this time she couldn't but that's OK. It was still a great date.

    With that said, does anyone have any good under the radar providers that do Greek and have a wide open menu? Any Greek goddesses that are under the raider feel free to go through my posts and ask me any questions about anyone I posted about.

  8. #16998

    Alexis

    Anyone feel comfortable sharing Alexis digits or contact info I'd appreciate it. Coming to Orlando March 5th -7th and staying in down town area. Happy to share info in Phoenix az area if anyone ever comes this way.

    Thanks.

    J.

  9. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Seleste Amazing!

    Just got back from another amazing time with Seleste. Every time seems to get better! The thing about her is when you see her, she treats you like you are the only person in the room. Like an old lover she hasn't seen in a year, total attention from the caressing to the amazing deep sensual kissing to the passionate sex. It's a level of attention you don't get from most any other providers. Most are clock watchers or they are only about the $$, or they are just trying to get you done and out of there. Not Seleste. Being with her is an experience and that is why we pay a bit extra for her service, she leaves you with a memory and wanting to see her again and again. Both her and her sister Alexis, treat them both well and we can keep them around for awhile. One more thing, she mentioned to me for everyone to be patient with texting and them responding. They have a life outside of this and can't always text back right away, so just be polite and the wait is worth it!

  10. #16996

    Amazing Alexis

    I was able to schedule some time with Alexis and I will echo what has already been said. Beautiful spinner body, GFE, head game that is on par with Veronica (one of my atf). She has a great attitude and is fun in all ways. A top tier gal for sure! I am hopeful I can see her sister sometime soon.

  11. #16995

    Alexis / Celeste

    What more needs to be said these two know how to have fun!

  12. #16994
    I will be traveling to Orlando from down south at the end of this month. Can anyone recommend / send the number of a UTR. I've never explored in the area so any help would be appreciated.

  13. #16993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Seems a couple of you have exposed her to a sugar baby experience and she likes it.

  14. #16992

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Kstron, your inbox is full! Delete some messages so I can reach out to you, its not letting me message you.
    Thanks for the heads up just cleared it.

  15. #16991

    Alexis or Seleste

    Could someone PM either one of their contact numbers.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape