Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 227
-
03-15-26 14:27 #152Senior Member

Posts: 48Xiaomei Qianxia / Chinatsu At Sea520
Great time with this Japanese girl. Pics are definitely her. I think they might be slightly filtered, but I found her to be even cuter in person. She also looks much more Japanese in person too. Maybe just the way the pictures are styled if that makes sense. Translate app says her name on the website is Chinatsu in Japanese or Xiaomei Qianxia in Chinese, though she gave me a different name. Tiny spinner body, small butt, and just enough A or B cups to grab onto. Big anime eyes. Several small tattoos. Very friendly, lots lots of fun to talk to. Her English was surprisingly good for a J-girl and she seemed happy to talk to an English speaker. Think they mostly get Chinese speaking mongers she isn't able to communicate with. I'm normally not much of a talker, though when the session ended I wished we could keep the conversation going. Not my cup of tea, but she told me she prefers it bare LOL. Video offered at 3 $ which was too steep for me. She didn't know how long she would be in town.
-
03-01-26 15:13 #151Senior Member

Posts: 1404Minako at Meng
She's a cutie. Only a couple of days here so far, so not jaded but you can tell she's experienced at this. English is way more passable than many K / C / J girls who's passed through our city. Actually was able to have a decent conversation in between rounds. Very bubbly happy kind of personality with a touch of teasing as she's young. I would rate her in the 20-23 range. Said she's a college student (take it with a gigantic grain of salt) but did admit that she escorts in Japan on the side for more money.
A little pricey for raw services compared to K-orgs but being 10-15 years younger and engaging in the session is worth the extra to me.
Crosses all the acronyms and she's multi orgasmic which is fun to see. Her pussy is shallow though, so those of you with big guns please don't destroy her. Let her make some good $ and return.
-
03-01-26 15:08 #150Senior Member

Posts: 1404The 200 rate is what they refer to as "fast food" service. Essentially, a pump and dump mode where there's little interaction other than go in, handover the $, BT, shower, blow, fuck and see ya. Very transactional and their goal is to get you to nut as fast as possible. Once you unload, it's shower and leave so even if it's less than 30 minutes, you're out the door.
Originally Posted by BigHusky
[View Original Post]
The 260 rate is more interactive. Cat bath, balls get some attention, you can eat her out if you want, etc.
-
02-28-26 17:15 #149Senior Member

Posts: 2761Yes I saw her. There is no point relying on ads in detail, you never know which ones are accurate.
Originally Posted by AnonyWA
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509111 Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7423829 Asuka at Mumu
Anyone who saw one of the above girls can figure it out. As you know, Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K, and Asuka are gone now.
The only reason I review girls is I feel sorry for people, so I don't really care who believes me. I figure that anyone who regularly sees girls will recognize at least one of the above girls and it'll be obvious to them. Some of them will then review, and then you won't even need to rely on my review. You can read theirs.
-
02-27-26 23:43 #148Senior Member

Posts: 48Kaina
I don't know man. I ended up meeting her after seeing your approval on looks. She told me her name is Marin, and I think it might have actually been her. Her makeup was done differently than the video I posted, and she looked more like the short video on the ad. It was dark, so who knows. As someone else said, nice ass and good attitude. Not much of a kisser, but willing LFK. Tomorrow is her last day.
Originally Posted by SeattleB
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 22:58 #147Senior Member

Posts: 35Not the same girl
Saw her today. This is not a match.
Originally Posted by BigHusky
[View Original Post]
She is hot though.
-
02-25-26 23:43 #146Senior Member

Posts: 48Kaina same girl as Marin Nico?
It looks like this girl has a JAV video or two online. If you have seen her, is this her? I found this just by searching the name from the instagram account they posted in her ad. https://www.eporner.com/video-YbtQNM...bwcs-loves-it/.
Originally Posted by AnonyWA
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 22:36 #145Senior Member

Posts: 38Clarification
Did you sample or was that just based on what was written on the website?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 16:21 #144Senior Member

Posts: 2335The ability to walk or the balls or discipline to do so would change the world of pussy for pay. And dating is general LOL! Men are so desperate for a nut these days. Why'all know it feels bad after you got sub par puss. Cuff um boys. I have walked on AMPs and on ho's. I will drop a 20 or something to try and chill to situation. Especially if there's a pookie next room.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 00:58 #143Senior Member

Posts: 2761I see 520 has Kaina starting 2/23.
Kaina - HYA, jgirl, high looks. Very cute, very young, good proportions, 5'3 C tits, good ass, long black hair, pure white skin. A good combo of face, tits, ass. Good eye contact, DTF. Good attitude for a jgirl, and like most jgirls you have to bring some service and lead the way.
-
02-17-26 16:57 #142Senior Member

Posts: 48Meng
The website shows there are two different hhr options with different price points. Do you know what the difference is? The translation on the different offerings is confusing.
Originally Posted by TotalChad
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 02:00 #141Senior Member

Posts: 35Hana seattlemeng
Cute, late 20's viet girl. Decent face, 7. Good english. Skinny with a nice waist. What she lacks in ass she makes up for with a great rack (natural Cs? Good service although only booked Hhr and didn't quite finish. She put in the effort though. Worth a visit if it checks your boxes, wouldn't repeat as there's better options.
-
02-03-26 17:57 #140Senior Member

Posts: 57Best facilities
I'm a little spoiled by the east coast, especially NY, where some shops are almost like a club with music, or like a spa. Do any of the c-orgs Seattle have really nice incalls? Someplace you'd actually want to hang out for a couple of hours?
-
01-28-26 22:18 #139Senior Member

Posts: 149She doesn't look too hot. If I want really hot young ones I'd go with the few establishments mentioned in this thread.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 21:30 #138Regular Member

Posts: 10Us151
What's the upshot of having an account? Don't have much experience with Corgs.
I'm thinking of TOFTT with seattlemeng sometime this week given their location, maybe Momi.











Reply With Quote






