Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 227
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #152

    Xiaomei Qianxia / Chinatsu At Sea520

    Great time with this Japanese girl. Pics are definitely her. I think they might be slightly filtered, but I found her to be even cuter in person. She also looks much more Japanese in person too. Maybe just the way the pictures are styled if that makes sense. Translate app says her name on the website is Chinatsu in Japanese or Xiaomei Qianxia in Chinese, though she gave me a different name. Tiny spinner body, small butt, and just enough A or B cups to grab onto. Big anime eyes. Several small tattoos. Very friendly, lots lots of fun to talk to. Her English was surprisingly good for a J-girl and she seemed happy to talk to an English speaker. Think they mostly get Chinese speaking mongers she isn't able to communicate with. I'm normally not much of a talker, though when the session ended I wished we could keep the conversation going. Not my cup of tea, but she told me she prefers it bare LOL. Video offered at 3 $ which was too steep for me. She didn't know how long she would be in town.

  2. #151

    Minako at Meng

    She's a cutie. Only a couple of days here so far, so not jaded but you can tell she's experienced at this. English is way more passable than many K / C / J girls who's passed through our city. Actually was able to have a decent conversation in between rounds. Very bubbly happy kind of personality with a touch of teasing as she's young. I would rate her in the 20-23 range. Said she's a college student (take it with a gigantic grain of salt) but did admit that she escorts in Japan on the side for more money.

    A little pricey for raw services compared to K-orgs but being 10-15 years younger and engaging in the session is worth the extra to me.

    Crosses all the acronyms and she's multi orgasmic which is fun to see. Her pussy is shallow though, so those of you with big guns please don't destroy her. Let her make some good $ and return.

  3. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHusky  [View Original Post]
    The website shows there are two different hhr options with different price points. Do you know what the difference is? The translation on the different offerings is confusing.
    The 200 rate is what they refer to as "fast food" service. Essentially, a pump and dump mode where there's little interaction other than go in, handover the $, BT, shower, blow, fuck and see ya. Very transactional and their goal is to get you to nut as fast as possible. Once you unload, it's shower and leave so even if it's less than 30 minutes, you're out the door.

    The 260 rate is more interactive. Cat bath, balls get some attention, you can eat her out if you want, etc.

  4. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyWA  [View Original Post]
    Did you sample or was that just based on what was written on the website?
    Yes I saw her. There is no point relying on ads in detail, you never know which ones are accurate.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509111 Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7423829 Asuka at Mumu

    Anyone who saw one of the above girls can figure it out. As you know, Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K, and Asuka are gone now.

    The only reason I review girls is I feel sorry for people, so I don't really care who believes me. I figure that anyone who regularly sees girls will recognize at least one of the above girls and it'll be obvious to them. Some of them will then review, and then you won't even need to rely on my review. You can read theirs.

  5. #148

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleB  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. This is not a match.

    She is hot though.
    I don't know man. I ended up meeting her after seeing your approval on looks. She told me her name is Marin, and I think it might have actually been her. Her makeup was done differently than the video I posted, and she looked more like the short video on the ad. It was dark, so who knows. As someone else said, nice ass and good attitude. Not much of a kisser, but willing LFK. Tomorrow is her last day.

  6. #147

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHusky  [View Original Post]
    It looks like this girl has a JAV video or two online. If you have seen her, is this her? I found this just by searching the name from the instagram account they posted in her ad. https://www.eporner.com/video-YbtQNM...bwcs-loves-it/.
    Saw her today. This is not a match.

    She is hot though.

  7. #146

    Kaina same girl as Marin Nico?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyWA  [View Original Post]
    Did you sample or was that just based on what was written on the website?
    It looks like this girl has a JAV video or two online. If you have seen her, is this her? I found this just by searching the name from the instagram account they posted in her ad. https://www.eporner.com/video-YbtQNM...bwcs-loves-it/.

  8. #145

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I see 520 has Kaina starting 2/23.

    Kaina - HYA, jgirl, high looks. Very cute, very young, good proportions, 5'3 C tits, good ass, long black hair, pure white skin. A good combo of face, tits, ass. Good eye contact, DTF. Good attitude for a jgirl, and like most jgirls you have to bring some service and lead the way.
    Did you sample or was that just based on what was written on the website?

  9. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Chinese girls as a rule are strictly GFE only. Most Japanese girls will do bb but at a corg it is typically 200. I have seen a few say it's 300 if you want CIP, but I've also seen just a few who were 100 bb. Occasionally jgirls on repeats will do 100 but it is very YMMV (maybe 25%).

    I've never been charged for 2nd shot with jgirls but I've heard of it. I guess I use advanced tactics where I feel out a girl within the first 2 minutes of meeting her. You can walk if she isn't your type or it feels off, just be polite about it as nothing personal. If you are polite, neither of you will think anything more of it and move on.

    About walking, for me it's usually for looks. I'll be at the door and see her, smile, and if she's not my type I say "nice to meet you" and close the door and ask for another girl. I'm a regular so it's never an issue, I generally always pick a girl so it's all the same to the shop. Regulars can walk without picking a girl, the shop knows you'll be back. When I invite friends for the first time, I do say it's a good impression to pick a girl first time. But for that reason, I also only invite them if I know the shop has a bunch of hot girls that day so it's easy. This is all subject to availability, sometimes the alternatives are busy.

    The other reason to walk is for attitude / GPS. It's rarely a problem. If I'm not sure about a girl, I ask for hh only. Switching from hr to hh is always allowed at the shops I've used, it's normal. There were times I actually asked the girl if she thought I should do hh or hr, and the way she replied made my decision. Girls are usually consistent with their reactions, or at least I've had a long streak this way. In any case, if you feel a girl is GPS or you want to negotiate something important and she won't do it, just walk. For example some guys want COF (cum on face), but most jgirls only allow it if you are last appointment and tip since it is a hassle to re-apply make up. That makes sense to me and in any case is an example where good communication is key. Don't blame, just be reasonable and if a girl can't make you happy then walk and find the next girl.
    The ability to walk or the balls or discipline to do so would change the world of pussy for pay. And dating is general LOL! Men are so desperate for a nut these days. Why'all know it feels bad after you got sub par puss. Cuff um boys. I have walked on AMPs and on ho's. I will drop a 20 or something to try and chill to situation. Especially if there's a pookie next room.

  10. #143
    I see 520 has Kaina starting 2/23.

    Kaina - HYA, jgirl, high looks. Very cute, very young, good proportions, 5'3 C tits, good ass, long black hair, pure white skin. A good combo of face, tits, ass. Good eye contact, DTF. Good attitude for a jgirl, and like most jgirls you have to bring some service and lead the way.

  11. #142

    Meng

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalChad  [View Original Post]
    Cute, late 20's viet girl. Decent face, 7. Good english. Skinny with a nice waist. What she lacks in ass she makes up for with a great rack (natural Cs? Good service although only booked Hhr and didn't quite finish. She put in the effort though. Worth a visit if it checks your boxes, wouldn't repeat as there's better options.
    The website shows there are two different hhr options with different price points. Do you know what the difference is? The translation on the different offerings is confusing.

  12. #141

    Hana seattlemeng

    Cute, late 20's viet girl. Decent face, 7. Good english. Skinny with a nice waist. What she lacks in ass she makes up for with a great rack (natural Cs? Good service although only booked Hhr and didn't quite finish. She put in the effort though. Worth a visit if it checks your boxes, wouldn't repeat as there's better options.

  13. #140

    Best facilities

    I'm a little spoiled by the east coast, especially NY, where some shops are almost like a club with music, or like a spa. Do any of the c-orgs Seattle have really nice incalls? Someplace you'd actually want to hang out for a couple of hours?

  14. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Here's the profile of the poster:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%A0new.650962/#xfmgMedia.

    The profile username contains an emoji so I'm not sure if it will work. The user name is "coco (red high heel emoji) new" all one word.
    She doesn't look too hot. If I want really hot young ones I'd go with the few establishments mentioned in this thread.

  15. #138

    Us151

    What's the upshot of having an account? Don't have much experience with Corgs.

    I'm thinking of TOFTT with seattlemeng sometime this week given their location, maybe Momi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape