Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 18337
-
03-01-26 09:47 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 468Lol!
Taking a shit and reading the board. This one made me laugh.
Let TomFord be tomford. He's been with us for so long and the admin has refused to ban him; that at this point, just got to take accept that he's like the little brother who's going to complain constantly. After years of his posts, he's actually kind of grown on me, since he can take some shit talking without getting upset like a 18 year old on her period, unlike some of the new guys on here.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:39 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 468Agreed
Not sure why there are so many mongers on the board complaining right now. Maybe 2 years ago, I was also frustrated with the lack of options; but there are plenty of young 20 something's with tight bodies out there willing to spread those legs for way less than $500.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
Other cities are definitely cheaper, easier and hotter these days; but it's like shooting fish in a barrel these days.
-
03-01-26 09:27 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 112When I last used it:
Originally Posted by SaSearch
[View Original Post]
- Interface sucked.
- Same girls as Seeking, for the most part.
- Women on there seem less active.
-
03-01-26 09:18 #16204Senior Member

Posts: 468Needs rent again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-5937e7019da5
Was blowing up my phone, so hit it again for $200, after promising myself that I'd never touch that tuna puss. It wasn’t the little head that won, because could’ve had a night out with one of my regulars, but the wallet kept calling out for value. You can literally smell the cum of the past 10 dudes who unloaded inside of her when the panties come off. Put a cover on boys, but if you want a cheap young one, she's very active right now because rent is due for March. Was like going out for cheap Sushi buffet. Good idea at the time, just don’t eat the tuna…
-
02-28-26 22:35 #16203Regular Member

Posts: 6SugarDaddyMeet
Anyone try sugerdaddymeet? Wondering if it might be a good alternative to seeking.
-
02-28-26 17:31 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 368I have more advice as
Probably the most successful on the site. Have a vibe-keep it light, be funny, be normal. So many weirdos on the site that are very direct, big turn off to most. They want to feel safe, so suggest a public meet up where assuming the vibe is good, then afterwards you begin the arrangement. The non pros want something consistent, so cater to that. I have many more but I figured I would chime in a bit without giving away all the secrets!
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 17:24 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 112Grace
Selling conversation and pics of her outfits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b
-
02-28-26 11:10 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 451Bubble
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b019dd618317
Very curious if anyone has met up with this girl.
-
02-27-26 22:21 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks for the advice guys! Going to try out some of these approaches.
If I'm going all the way to NYC for pussy it's going to be to CIP hot Japanese girls.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 16:10 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 1044Can you travel, if yes then use NYC. DC is horrible. I keep trying to find one and its just a shitshow on this area. The good ones were 5 years ago now I'm wasting time / money for whatever is out there.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
I'm not renewing anymore.
-
02-27-26 16:07 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 1044Google translate! Nah, I told her to suck it and she did.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
She has potential to be hot but the face needs work.
Awesome body just need a bit more tits.
-
02-27-26 14:44 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 329Yea the scratch wasn't worth the sniff with her. Didn't speak any English. Just laid there, didn't give head.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 14:42 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 329Skip
Mary.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-cb5e2e7f68da
She's in Bmore and drives. Set up for her to come out yesterday but she requested 30% of the allowance before she comes out. Obvious no for me.
-
02-27-26 13:07 #16194Senior Member

Posts: 168A few thoughts:
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
It's not as much you vs the DMV pool. The attractive women are very much the minority of profiles. Then they get all the messages.
Add to your bio. Play around with it. Make yourself seem easy to chat with. Share an interest.
Try different pictures. I keep my few pictures hidden. What I have shows enough of my face to gauge attractiveness. Then a full body one in business casual attire.
Message women when they're online.
Play the long game. I get women responding to messages weeks or more after sending. They should have an Out of Office response "fucking 3 other dudes atm. Will respond when my roster dries up. ".
Never seem desperate. Do this by matching or only slightly outdoing their level of engagement. So many women give 3 word messages that make it hard to get a convo going. That's just part of it.
A ton of these women use the word "intentional" in what they want a man to be. We can't say I intend to fuck you though. I'm never sexual in early messaging. The risk is my messages are boring or too generic. I just try to be authentic. But that opening message is key so try different things.
Last, and I'm not ashamed to admit this, but I've messaged plenty of women more than once when they didn't respond. And finally gotten a response. Wait a week or more but that's an option.
-
02-27-26 12:45 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 112And I guess to be more specific with what I'm asking, how are you guys going about this? Are you guys using public pics? How much info is on your profile in terms of your about me and what you're looking for? And lastly, what sort of intro messages are you sending that actually get responses?
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






