Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1601
-
03-06-26 17:17 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 764Mina at Victory
Hi All.
I saw Mina. She said she was was from Mexico, but she didn't have any accent. She was about 5'6" with rubensque shape. Titties were large c bolt-on. The TS was a little disappointing while facedown back and legs were scrubbed but taint and ass were skipped. Face ub better with everything well washed. Back to room a few seconds of finger tip then negotiated FS. She did not allow DATY which I enjoy so service was sub par in my opinion.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
03-04-26 17:48 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 549Questionable at Lotus
Yesterday I went to Lotus where I have previously always had good FS. But there was only one woman working. I waited for her but left before she finished with the first guy. But she was the only one there. If someone came in while pounding her it would be not so good for me. So I left but forgot my shades. I went back today and they were still there but a different one was working and was alone. I don't know if this is the new steady state there but it looks really bad from here. If you happen to go there please report on how it went. But I will not be going back for a while.
-
03-04-26 10:12 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 549If you describe the woman you had I can tell you if you got Diva. Describe her body, boobs, butt, shape, etc.
Originally Posted by TheHunk
[View Original Post]
Which place were you at?
You can always go to Victory and try Mina.
-
03-04-26 09:55 #1433Regular Member

Posts: 7Awesome! Might have to pay them a visit soon!
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 08:37 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 549Correct. I have never seen an Asian anywhere with a body like hers, not really huge ass like the Cuban at Star a while back, but so nicely proportioned with big natural boobs, thin waist, an nice proportional butt. Just really great all the way around.
Originally Posted by Ezekiele8196
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 19:45 #1431Regular Member

Posts: 7Italian?
Italian? Is that correct?
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 16:18 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 549Victory
Finally scored a victory at Victory. Started at Lotus where a petite lady with As came out of the room area and asked if I could wait 30 min. I said yes and left. I called later and she said "no busy" so I went back. This time it was wait 10 min and took me to the back room. I waited 15 min then left because I didn't want her to try and jump to answer the door in the middle of getting banged. So I went to Thai and a woman who was a generously a 4, but I was so full I would have unloaded on her. But she said massage only. So I went up to Victory, and glory be, there I hit the jackpot.
Mina came in and wow what a tall glass of water! Perfect shape and possibly the best boobs I've ever seen and touched. Large Cs, maybe D but with no sag so I put her at 30 at the most. She started with a titty rub and it was really nice. I begged her to put it in her mouth, and she put the condom on. She started with a death grip and just the tip in her mouth, but she was rough, really rough. Finally she laid down on her back and wanted mish. She grabbed my dick and let me push in slowly. Finally she let go and I could go all the way in. That was really good for a few minutes. She was very tight like I was having to open her up with every in stroke. I asked for doggy and she got on her hands and knees. She was still giving a lot of resistance with every in stroke. WE kept at it while she made a lot of noise. So we finally get there and she stays with it almost to the end but tried to jump off before the last shot. But Oh My God this was intense and intensely satisfying. I collapsed on the table and let her clean up. I offered 150 before we started but she wanted a little more. So I gave her 170. I don't like going this high but if anybody should get it it's her. Beautiful Italian lady with exquisite figure, excellent boobs, nice ass, perfect shape, and a pussy that hasn't been destroyed.
If you go see her and review again note where her tats are.
-
03-01-26 11:23 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 549This is another report of a great experience there. So let's be real. The reason for the poor experiences after great ones is these women are tired and worn out. The purpose of this site is to share information, but having a stampede to Seven or Diva or whomever the next great provider is leads to limited availability or throttled down service. I do it too, but let's face it, maybe you should think about what you are reviewing and where you are going. There are lots of really good women to see at tier two tier places that will be happy to see you and give you all they have, and some of these will give more authentic and real responses if you are good to them in more than one way if you get my drift.
Originally Posted by Ezekiele8196
[View Original Post]
So if the stampede to these two doesn't work out for you maybe try Jun, Thai, Lotus. Even Jade massage can hit if you get the right helper. Victory was a pretty sure thing in the past.
-
03-01-26 03:27 #1428Regular Member

Posts: 14Except for her being 50, it was a pretty standard AMP experience. Shower with good scrubbing followed by sauna. Then in the room, she gave a decent massage with light tease towards the end. The dress came off with the flip. Fucked her in missionary for a few minutes and that was it.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
Any pointers to locate this place where I can experience Diva?
-
02-28-26 19:40 #1427Regular Member

Posts: 7Seven at Noir
I just happened to stop by Noir a couple days before Phred's review and saw Seven myself. I agree completely with Phred's description of Seven. She's one of the more gorgeous ladies I've seen at an AMP here. When I arrived Mamasan lead me to the room where I left the house few and donation. Seven came in, got it out of the way, and then took me to the TS. She was very thorough with my TS to the point I thought I was going to get a TUMA from how thorough she was cleaning the area. Back in the room she gave a nice, relaxing massage. She climbed on the table with me face down massaging from head to toe. I really like the mirrors on the wall at Noir, make it an enjoyable view. She stopped a couple times to play with my ear with her mouth letting me feel her up. On the flip, she took off her dress and ma she has a gorgeous frame. She crawled up between my legs kissing her way up, with a couple minutes kissing and licking the boys. She then flipped around for 69 without me even asking. She provided a nice CBJ, while I enjoyed daty. She's very clean and I could enjoy her moans while I was down there. We went through a few positions before finishing doggie off the side of the table so we could both watch in the mirror. She was great helping me get dressed and a kiss on the way out. Although I've had better service at other places, it was very good from a gorgeous woman.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
Like Phred mentioned, she said she'd be here a little while longer before heading back to New York.
-
02-28-26 18:18 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 549Why don't you describe the woman you had at Star? Diva is very slim and does not look 50 at all.
Originally Posted by TheHunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 16:34 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 764Addie and 7 at Noir
Hi All.
I gave Noir another try. Glad I did. MMS answered door and took me to room and sair we have pretty Korean girl for you this time. Undress and set out HF and tip, then 7 arrived. She was georgious. About 5'5" wearing tight red dress. Very pretty face very slender with nice figure (B cups). She took me to TS and did a great job. Taint and ass weel scrubbed everthing else well cleaned. Flip for front side well scrubbed then extensive attention to little willie and twins. When little willie responded she gave him a quick lick. Sauna then dry off and back to room. She said she had an appointment so Addie would take care of me. Addie soon arrived. She was also very pretty also about 5'5" not quit as slender, with C cup bolt-on's. She started with very good (not CMT but good). Lots of attention to back and thighs and legs. Flip for above average extras.
Both girls were from New York, and will leave in about a month. Both spoke very good english. I will have to try 7 before she leaves. Noir is back on the rotation.
Happy Hunting.
Phr3 d.
-
02-26-26 21:32 #1424Regular Member

Posts: 14Need location help
I tried looking up star on rubmaps to get location and found one on carefree. Went there and asked for Diva. Got a 50+ asian, she said she was Diva. Obviosuly she didn't seem at all like the experience described on this forum. Not sure if I went to the wrong place. Any pointers to get hold of Diva would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by RoganJosh
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:00 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 549I've been to Lotus a lot and never had that kind of demand. I usually hand them 200 when they say how long and motion the pump and they get going for hhr. But maybe she is new and worth it?
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
I had one youngish one ask that and not go down from there at Thai months ago, and I actually came back for seconds! LOL She was compliant, energetic, and made so much noise I think the barber next door got an ear full. I made sure I got my moneys worth and actually went over the hhr. They can't watch the clock when they are getting hammered! LOL. But damn, I don't want to see that much demanded on a regular basis.
-
02-21-26 11:09 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 55A few updates. Lotus, Energy, SN
A few updates.
Stopped by Lotus. Was greeted by Amanda. I was very happy with what I saw. She's a cute little thing. Probably 100 lbs with medium / long hair, small naturals. She grabbed my hand and lead me to a room and asked how long I wanted. Opted for half hour for $50. Got undressed and laid down. She came in and started with the massage which was pretty good. Wiped me down with a hot towel and began to tease. Super light touch on taint and around the sides of my hips. I can hardly handle that! It's enjoyable at first but brings out my ticklish side. Flipped over and she asked HJ or BJ. I told her I wanted boom boom. She kind of pondered a bit. She finally said show me the money. I had $160 with a cover stashed away. She counted it out and said no more? I told her $160, she said no, it's $200. Turned into a bit of a negotiation. I had an extra $20 so gave that and seemed to seal the deal. She started with CBJ with a couple bites on my nipples. Then climbed on for cg, after a bit of that I picked her up and carried her over to the side and laid her down for standing mish, went at that for a bit and popped in the bag. She was very playful and I liked her personality. She is a biter though! After clean up and putting my pants on she came over and was hugging me, she bit my nipples again pretty hard! I even said ouch at one point as it was unexpected how hard she was going to chomp down. Anyways. $230 all in for a half hour. No table shower, no sexy clothing or well done up makeup. I had a good time and I think her personality made it better (except for the biting LOL) I know they are at $70 for a hour. Seems like the $200 request is becoming more normal but $160-$170 has got it done at SN and Noir.
Mimi at Energy. A couple weeks ago. Went for half hour for $40. She gave a really nice good pressure massage, no tease really, flip and asked if I wanted massage there. I asked for BJ, she said only hands. I didn't feel like negotiating so agreed. She's definitely on the bigger side, would have no interest in FS if it was an option. She was friendly though and gave a good massage. $40/$60.
SN no name. First go for SN, the inside was surprisingly very nice compared to the outside. I asked the girls name a couple times with no answer or her mumbling something. She was not bad looking at all, big naturals which were nice. Table shower was very mechanical and unpersonable. She was drying me off outside of the room by the door and as I stepped out I started to close the shower door behind me and she yelled don't touch! Kind of caught me off guard. Went back to room and she started massage. Definitely deep tissue, some back walking, mama called for her at one point and heard them talking loudly at each other, I had heard the door chime. Mama came in and continued with massage, I imagine the girl was summoned for table shower. She came back in and went through the motions. It was fun seeing her big naturals flop around. Enthusiasm and personality left a bit to be desired. I get it though, it's just a job but when you get one that at least acts like they enjoy you the time, makes all the difference. $70/$160.










Reply With Quote




