Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16324

    Carrie "Worth Every Cent"

    "Old-timers" here might remember her.

    Since there is not a "what ever happened to" section here for Madistan, just wondering if anybody knows anything about "Worth Every Cent" Carrie that used to be in Sun Prairie.

    She was in Iowa for a while and I had some email conversation with her but kinda lost track / forgot about her. I still have an enticing pic that I saved way back when.

  2. #16323

    Tgtbt?

    On the subject of possible scams. Anyone seen Kiera from Eros - https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7156315.htm?cat=1 ?

    It's one of those that seems too good to be true. .

  3. #16322
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    There are some legitimate high-end girls on Tryst, but only if you're willing to provide more personal information than you would when applying for a job as an intelligence analyst for the CIA, and are also willing to dish out about $1000 per hour.

    Those asking much less than that fall under two categories. The first are the STG junkies, fatties, and grannies who, as you say, seem to think that they can go from turning quickie tricks for $100 to charging five or six times that just because they're on Tryst. Kind of like a homeless guy who thinks he rises in status by loitering in the lobby of a nice hotel. The second are the scammers. You see a decent-looking girl asking $400 or $500 an hour, and then you see a minimum $200 deposit requirement for the gullible.
    Haha, the first paragraph is spot on, brother. It's so true about those Chicago agencies. Seriously? They actually expect you to send a copy of your pay stub, company information, job title, among other things. Anyone who shares that kind of information with these European organized crime groups has got to be out of their mind.

  4. #16321

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShooter86  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree, but I haven't found tryst to be better in any way. Just more expensive. The same crack rats from skip that want 3-400 a shot because its tryst. Same with the seeking arrangements and a couple other pay services. Thats cause 99% of these girls are doing it for lack of any other options. Its a very few providers that actually choose this because its worth it. I view it as a sign the economy is floundering I call it the hooker financial index.
    There are some legitimate high-end girls on Tryst, but only if you're willing to provide more personal information than you would when applying for a job as an intelligence analyst for the CIA, and are also willing to dish out about $1000 per hour.

    Those asking much less than that fall under two categories. The first are the STG junkies, fatties, and grannies who, as you say, seem to think that they can go from turning quickie tricks for $100 to charging five or six times that just because they're on Tryst. Kind of like a homeless guy who thinks he rises in status by loitering in the lobby of a nice hotel. The second are the scammers. You see a decent-looking girl asking $400 or $500 an hour, and then you see a minimum $200 deposit requirement for the gullible.

  5. #16320

    Susana Lux

    https://tryst.link/escort/luxuluxy7

    Everything I was hoping for. Pictures are accurate. A little fun and playful. Good movement.

    Speaks Spanish. Minimal English.

    Would definitely repeat.

  6. #16319
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBoy67  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh yes, Mia.

    I miss her. I hope she's doing well.
    Blast from the past. Glad I was able to see her twice before she retired. Not the best face but fun body and very accommodating.

  7. #16318
    Quote Originally Posted by BigShooter86  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree, but I haven't found tryst to be better in any way. Just more expensive. The same crack rats from skip that want 3-400 a shot because its tryst. Same with the seeking arrangements and a couple other pay services. Thats cause 99% of these girls are doing it for lack of any other options. Its a very few providers that actually choose this because its worth it. I view it as a sign the economy is floundering I call it the hooker financial index.
    I don't even look at STG anymore. Tryst is the only site where good ones can still be found, but now it's being overrun with deposit miners and OF scammers. And prices are skyrocketing. The pattern I'm seeing is a high-quality touring girl advertises she's coming to Madison. But she soon discovers that there are not enough guys in this town willing or able to shell out the 600-1000 she's asking. So she cancels this stop on her tour. I keep waiting for the price "correction," but my penis is getting impatient.

  8. #16317

    Fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls on Madison STG I wouldn't fuck for free.
    I don't disagree, but I haven't found tryst to be better in any way. Just more expensive. The same crack rats from skip that want 3-400 a shot because its tryst. Same with the seeking arrangements and a couple other pay services. Thats cause 99% of these girls are doing it for lack of any other options. Its a very few providers that actually choose this because its worth it. I view it as a sign the economy is floundering I call it the hooker financial index.

  9. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I came close to quitting the game several times. Between absolutely hideous STG girls and $1000 an hour girls on Tryst who want all of my personal and work information for screening, there aren't too many good options.

    Then I come here and once in a while read a review of a girl on STG that's positive enough that I give her a visit, only to discover that the reviews are only positive because of very lowered expectations. My last few encounters fall into the OK category. Not terrible, but nothing to get excited about either.
    99% of the girls on Madison STG I wouldn't fuck for free.

  10. #16315
    Anyone been to Salt Lake City recently and have any recommendations? Can't get anything from their board apparently.

  11. #16314

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I came close to quitting the game several times. Between absolutely hideous STG girls and $1000 an hour girls on Tryst who want all of my personal and work information for screening, there aren't too many good options.

    Then I come here and once in a while read a review of a girl on STG that's positive enough that I give her a visit, only to discover that the reviews are only positive because of very lowered expectations. My last few encounters fall into the OK category. Not terrible, but nothing to get excited about either.
    The only one I see worth trying (only because a trusted review) is Jynx. I just need to try and get schedules aligned, but after that it really is terrible.

  12. #16313

    Close to quitting the game several times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Finally back in the area after a month of travelling for work and have time to look at Skip. What an udder disappointment. Is there really anyone to see. Looking at it today and it is beyond terrible. Might just be the right time to exit the game.
    I came close to quitting the game several times. Between absolutely hideous STG girls and $1000 an hour girls on Tryst who want all of my personal and work information for screening, there aren't too many good options.

    Then I come here and once in a while read a review of a girl on STG that's positive enough that I give her a visit, only to discover that the reviews are only positive because of very lowered expectations. My last few encounters fall into the OK category. Not terrible, but nothing to get excited about either.

  13. #16312

    Dejavu

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Finally back in the area after a month of travelling for work and have time to look at Skip. What an udder disappointment. Is there really anyone to see. Looking at it today and it is beyond terrible. Might just be the right time to exit the game.
    Been there done that and still here.

    I wish you success if you go that route.

  14. #16311

    Disappointing

    Finally back in the area after a month of travelling for work and have time to look at Skip. What an udder disappointment. Is there really anyone to see. Looking at it today and it is beyond terrible. Might just be the right time to exit the game.

  15. #16310

    Asian countries

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    The flight out of Chicago depending on when you go is going to be at least 2 k round trip, 4 k if you do first class. An above average hotel is about 200 a night, if you want to go real real cheap you can do capsule hotels for 30 bucks a night but you're sharing a bathroom but everything is so clean and neat it's really not bad at all. Food is cheap if you do the mom and pop stuff, like 5 bucks for a huge meal, if you like chicken, pork and fish, beef gets expensive. Plus everything you eat is amazing even the 7-11 sushi is better than regular sushi here.

    Drinking though is expensive and you have to stay away from the hostess clubs those are money pits.

    Pussy? There are bathhouses for 120 you will get treated like a rock star, no bullshit, it helps to know a little Japanese but most don't care anymore.

    The bad.

    You are not in America you have to respect their culture, the last thing you want to do is deal with the police there, you get a cop on you you're fucked.

    Some places do not want non speakers there or don't want Americans there. No big deal there are signs at the door.

    Stay away from the street walkers. I was told the bath houses are good, the street walkers you will catch something.

    Other than that the yen is weak compared to the dollar, right now if you ever wanted to go this is the time.
    You can fly directly from Madison to Tokyo for about $1,000 round trip. It's not first class but it gets you there. I paid $870 when I went in 2025. You can get a nice airbnb for about $120/ night. Prostitution is illegal in Japan but they have soapland where you pay for a soap girl's time. Two people who are in love and have sex is not illegal in Japan so if you "love" the soap girl then it's not prostitution. And oh yes. Japanese women are not shy. The sushi and waygu is out of this world.

    If you really want to save money, go to Thailand, Laos or Vietnam. Flights from Chicago to Bangkok is under $1000 if you go during off season. A good hotel cost $60 in Thailand, $20-30 in Laos and Vietnam. Food is cheap $10. The women know how to treat you well. You will need to schedule a rest day to recover otherwise no amount of viagra will allow you to keep up with all the women. You can go to internationalsexguidel to get the current long or short term rates. I rarely hobby in the US anymore. I just go to Asia and enjoy myself. The women are gorgeous, tone bodies, and you get the real GFE. I recommend going off season as there are less tourist so rates (hotel, food, girls) are lower. That also means the girls will work extra hard to get your business. Then there is the hospitality of the people, sight seeing, and the food. You don't need to speak the language. All the girls know the international phrase of "boom boom. ".

    I'm already planning my next trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MSN to HND.jpg‎   ORD to BKK $722.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape