Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 9664
-
03-01-26 18:21 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 240Strawberry
Thank you JTBrown50. I heard that from a trusted member. That she is working on having a normal life. I know she had (has) some bipolar / depression issues so it is probably best for her. I wish her all the best! I enjoyed my time with her. Best BJ.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 17:30 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank you!
I appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:12 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 396The girl with the tattoos and the dark hair is the younger sister of Alexxxa Nicole she used to live in surfside and now lives in Durham and is active. Recently a guy said he was messaging with alexxxa bf or something and he was going to hook him up with little sister. The little sister used to be on SB or SA can't remember which.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:01 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 147Strawberry
She is not longer active.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:34 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 183FS Recommendations
Hey guys seen your member here I will be in town next week. I'm hoping somebody can recommend a full service girl that's safe and no bullshit. Thank you in advance.
-
03-01-26 06:13 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 297This luna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/202873017
I should of did this the first time my bad guys.
-
02-28-26 21:20 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 240Strawberry?
Does anyone know where Strawberry went? She hasn't advertised in a while. It looks like her IG is still active (link below), but a lot of her older pictures have been removed. Thanks brothers!
https://www.instagram.com/devanyadore/
-
02-28-26 17:20 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 240Luna Kassandra?
This Luna? If so, she has 5 reviews on TER (#398497) with an average rating of Looks = 7. 2 and Performance = 5. 6. Reviewers say she looks like her pictures with great man-made chest and ass, and they look flawless. The major negative factor according to the reviewers is she up-sells. Reviewers say an additional $150 for a BBBJ and an additional $100 for a second shot on goal. Other than that, her reviews are decent if you want to stick with the base rate with everything covered. Good luck brother!
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
https://us.escortsliaison.com/myrtle...b334500cddd6aa
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7913891-398497
-
02-28-26 07:14 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 297Luna
Has anyone seen the Latin luna pics are unreal she replies almost immediately no deposit seem friendly even sent a selfie but we don't get many like her around just wondering if anyone knows if she's legit.
-
02-28-26 07:10 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 297Don't DO IT
She's horrible probably 100 lbs heavier no cute at all and she will take to cash start with a bbj when you ask for protection she will pretend to loom and says sorry thought I had one now you stuck doing bare or just BJ plus she fart during intercourse.
Originally Posted by Catman1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 22:19 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 39Anybody seen this one?
-
02-26-26 15:52 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 232Misleading pictures in the post
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...6/831076440965
A friend of mine set up an in-call with this lady and asked when the pictures were taken, and she said day before yesterday. He said she was prompt on message replies, and she replied she was going to shower. When he got to the door, a lady came to the door, wrapped in a dark towel, no lights on in the room, and the lady he said looked a lot older, wet tangled unbrushed hair, no make up so he quickly left.
Seems yet another provider that post doctored or years old pictures. Dam, they must think we're really that stupid!!
He said he would not recommend her.
-
02-26-26 11:08 #9037Regular Member

Posts: 15Latina's from ListCrawler
Has anyone had a dream with any of the multiple Latinas that are posting? Are they real? Is it a scam? Any info would be appreciated.
-
02-25-26 17:29 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 240Happy! Time to be happy.
I should note that she is not natural. She has man-mades and from her small scars it appears she has had lipo and a BBL. Nevertheless, she looks great!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 17:16 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 240Happy! Time to be happy.
Happy will be back in MB in a week! I saw her when she was here her last 2 visits. She is awesome and she looks exactly like her pictures! Awesome BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions. That red outfit is what she wore the last time I saw her. She is a little pricey, but worth it. Don't hesitate guys! I know I will see her in a week! Links are below and pics are attached.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7588896-402835
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...s-r-63617.html
https://tryst.link/escort/hollomia-9









Reply With Quote





