Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26193

    Macie

    Macie is currently super thin, and it looks great. She has gone from mostly thin to super thin, but not in any unhealthy looking way. She's still the best bang for your bucks in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17

  2. #26192
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?
    She's definitely a 10 at 2.

  3. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by CMark42  [View Original Post]
    It is a man.
    To each their own I guess.

  4. #26190
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like fat guys or body hair so you won't have a great time if either apply to you.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not a super hairy guy by any means, and I'm in pretty decent shape (not amazing). I did see someone else say that he was young and was in great shape, and she still gave him attitude. I'm going to take that into consideration. Just sounds like she's burnt out, according to others.

  5. #26189

    Selena Latina BBFS

    Found this one on LC- has been posting under different numbers. Offers full BB for cheap, but won't photo verify. Can anyone confirm if this one is legit?

    It would be weird to make a fake ad and use a BBW girl in the pics, so part of me thinks its legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202766626

  6. #26188
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?
    She doesn't like fat guys or body hair so you won't have a great time if either apply to you.

  7. #26187
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    Kind of looks like a man in the face.
    It is a man.

  8. #26186
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?
    Kind of looks like a man in the face.

  9. #26185

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?
    Pro: she's basically open to just about anything. BBFS is on the table with her. Con: she seems burned out with this job. Last time I saw her it was a little underwhelming. But if the price is right and you need a bang and go give her a shot. Maybe she'll be in a better mood.

    Thats my 2 cents on the matter.

  10. #26184

    KatDMilf

    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?

  11. #26183

    Ellie Joy?

    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?

  12. #26182

    Pinkmonkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    There are a large number of online bookers that the usual places use nowadays. They set up their own sites but they don't manage the places, they just direct you to the destination and get the commission. The Pershing address is the chicago521 place. I've been there recently. Decent that not many neighbors, only one side of the place. However when I went...
    How were the girls and how was your experience?

  13. #26181

    Online bookers

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    So I had no intentions going I was just curious so I texted them off my burner.
    There are a large number of online bookers that the usual places use nowadays. They set up their own sites but they don't manage the places, they just direct you to the destination and get the commission. The Pershing address is the chicago521 place. I've been there recently. Decent that not many neighbors, only one side of the place. However when I went it was like a conveyor belt, I walked in and 2 dudes were waiting in the bare living room standing playing with their phones. There were 3 girls working and all of them finished at the same time so 3 dudes within min of each other walked down and less than 5 min later us three walked upstairs. Needless to say I didn't partake in any daty. Location not bad but I've avoided due to the client traffic. BTW, one dude walking down was black along with one waiting so I don't think they discriminate.

  14. #26180
    So I had no intentions going I was just curious so I texted them off my burner.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDjk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this site?

    https://pinkmonkeyasiagirls.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1651.jpg‎   IMG_1652.jpg‎   IMG_1653.jpg‎  

  15. #26179

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape