Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 26919
-
02-25-26 21:10 #26184Senior Member

Posts: 39KatDMilf
Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).
Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?
-
02-25-26 18:22 #26183Senior Member

Posts: 337Ellie Joy?
Anyone have info on this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26
She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.
Curious if anyone has any Intel?
-
02-24-26 23:30 #26182Regular Member

Posts: 5Pinkmonkey
How were the girls and how was your experience?
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 22:43 #26181Senior Member

Posts: 414Online bookers
There are a large number of online bookers that the usual places use nowadays. They set up their own sites but they don't manage the places, they just direct you to the destination and get the commission. The Pershing address is the chicago521 place. I've been there recently. Decent that not many neighbors, only one side of the place. However when I went it was like a conveyor belt, I walked in and 2 dudes were waiting in the bare living room standing playing with their phones. There were 3 girls working and all of them finished at the same time so 3 dudes within min of each other walked down and less than 5 min later us three walked upstairs. Needless to say I didn't partake in any daty. Location not bad but I've avoided due to the client traffic. BTW, one dude walking down was black along with one waiting so I don't think they discriminate.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 16:43 #26180Senior Member

Posts: 85So I had no intentions going I was just curious so I texted them off my burner.
Originally Posted by JamesDjk
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 12:55 #26179Senior Member

Posts: 78Jennifer AKA / Luna / Maria
-
02-24-26 12:34 #26178Senior Member

Posts: 668Gracie
Don't do it. She is weird or stupid or scamming. Wanted a dick pic. I texted her no way. Then I get a threat. I just blocked and moved on. Actually seems childish attitude.
Originally Posted by ItsPablo90
[View Original Post]
B.
-
02-24-26 08:49 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 1357Bummer as she looks hot. But, thanks to you asking for proof, you saved yourself some disappointment later.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 08:14 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 311Thought I had a winner!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...100/7085065780
Text her before noon and she responded right away -.
Sent me the donation which was I thought was steep. But those pictures were so hot.
Gave me her general location -.
I asked if I could call her. She said sure. Had to wait about 30 minutes for her to finishing up some business. Nice 5 minute conversation.
Got off the phone and text her enjoyed the conversation and asked if she could send a picture that is not in your ad. A couple minutes later I get a picture that's in her ad.
I responded that the picture sent was in the ad. Next I get the video that is in the ad.
I texted her back asking if she is really the girl in the ad.
Last I heard from her.
I don't understand why they do that.
-
02-24-26 08:03 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 35Amber
Any feedback?
https://tryst.link/escort/amber-alert03
-
02-24-26 00:56 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 116Present
Surely this beaut has to be on manys radar. Fine and petite but with 0 reviews and 702 area code I have yet to take the leap on this one. Does anyone have a review to share?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022860131
-
02-23-26 07:48 #26173Senior Member

Posts: 2989Y'all
Ever watch the First Amendment Auditors when they get arrested they tell their followers to flood the police or the government offices or the courts let's do the same thing with this ***** let's flood her cell!
Originally Posted by Jsmith9118
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 21:46 #26172Senior Member

Posts: 79I was curious
I called the number. Wanted to see how crazy we're talking here. Yeah she's got a couple screws loose. Asked if she's available and for location. Instant attitude "Did you read my ad?. My location is in my ad. *rambles some other nonsense*.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
To the dude that said personality disorder. Full on for sure lunatic.
-
02-22-26 02:07 #26171Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone try this?
Anyone tried this site?
https://pinkmonkeyasiagirls.com/
-
02-21-26 16:15 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 37Gracie
Please tell me someone here has seen her!
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3313121033














Reply With Quote




