Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 888 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12853

    Not sure what to make of these. TGTBT?

    I've seen several STG ads lately that both grab my attention but set my spidey-sense to tingling a TGTBT warning. They all are of women who are a lot more attractive than the usual STG providers, and the ads have a lot of commonality to them that further contributes to skepticism. Some examples:

    Your favorite little addiction.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/327713945485

    Pretty Little Problem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/448296365372

    A couple other things: Anal and desiring a deposit for outcall.

    I have gotten old and scary in my dotage and while these are quite tempting, I'm reminded of that old saying: When something looks / sounds too good to be true -- IT AIN'T.

  2. #12852

    Misti

    Finally got to dream of Misti.

    She is very sweet and very fun.

    She has an amazing rack.

    Wish I would have dreamed sooner.

    Will be seeing her again.

  3. #12851

    Any intel?

    Any intel on this one? Seen her post for a while but never updates pictures. Thank!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/458439787657

  4. #12850
    I don't know about past reviews and I have not seen this Aubrey but that tat on her ass sure looks the same has the Aubri that used to be in this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    Seems I recall negative reviews about Aubrey but when I search for them the links are outdated so I cannot confirm it's the same person.

    Is the following Aubrey legit? And good, bad or ugly experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709735302438

    Thanks,

    Paul.

  5. #12849

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    Seems I recall negative reviews about Aubrey but when I search for them the links are outdated so I cannot confirm it's the same person.

    Is the following Aubrey legit? And good, bad or ugly experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709735302438.
    I saw her a couple times back before Covid and she seemed fine. She dropped off the radar for a while but I tried to see her again about two years ago. It turned out she was staying with some older guy at his house though and I wasn't comfortable with that at all. Not sure what her situation is now.

    She looks like she's gotten a bit thicker in a good way since I last saw her though. She did NOT have tits like that back then.

  6. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    Seems I recall negative reviews about Aubrey but when I search for them the links are outdated so I cannot confirm it's the same person.

    Is the following Aubrey legit? And good, bad or ugly experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709735302438

    Thanks,

    Paul.
    Following.

  7. #12847

    Aubrey?

    Seems I recall negative reviews about Aubrey but when I search for them the links are outdated so I cannot confirm it's the same person.

    Is the following Aubrey legit? And good, bad or ugly experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/709735302438

    Thanks,

    Paul.

  8. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Can you help me understand why my review was even included in post? My post does not even indicate the lady you are talking about. This is just how wires get crossed and false information is put out there. I'm just trying to keep it straight.
    I replied with quotes to an entry that already had both. Also, from my weak burner phone so didn't review every word of both.

    Stay safe,

    Paul.

  9. #12845
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    Your welcome to take what ever risks or decisions you want. Please do so with safety in mind. I am just reporting the fact I have on the visit I had as I have done for over a decade. And in case there is confusion about who I am referring to, this is her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/595068482214
    Can you help me understand why my review was even included in post? My post does not even indicate the lady you are talking about. This is just how wires get crossed and false information is put out there. I'm just trying to keep it straight.

  10. #12844
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    This is false information, these are 2 totally different women that are being discussed here. Please get your facts straight.
    Your welcome to take what ever risks or decisions you want. Please do so with safety in mind. I am just reporting the fact I have on the visit I had as I have done for over a decade. And in case there is confusion about who I am referring to, this is her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/595068482214

  11. #12843
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    I met this one a month or so ago. Legit, but at the time covered head to toe in sores. Don't let me wrong I still finished but only because I only had a narrow window of opportunity.
    This is false information, these are 2 totally different women that are being discussed here. Please get your facts straight.

  12. #12842
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I just met one that I won't post a link to her ad to minimize traffic for her. You can message me if you are a senior that contributes to the fourm and I will give you the information. This is not the typical lady around here but unfortunately she is in a bad place off of White Horse. She has an AMAZING body and great attitude and not the kind that typically comes around here. She seems to be an awesome person just down on her luck! She actually loves what she does and there are no signs of hard drug use. I am going to try to get her to move from that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjt34  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and had a different experience. Most recent visit was about 3 days ago. For me, it started with a long BBBJ and then to covered doggy. For some reason, she's only into doggy. I didn't notice a smell during and afterwards when I cleaned off. I guess she stepped her cleaning game up between clients. I will say that you may want to bring your own cover if you are a larger size guy.
    I met this one a month or so ago. Legit, but at the time covered head to toe in sores. Don't let me wrong I still finished but only because I only had a narrow window of opportunity.

  13. #12841

    Got a friend who's excited about a certain poet

    Caught up with a buddy of mine a few minutes ago. He said something about a certain poet. I haven't seen her myself. Can anyone give me any intel? PM me the details.

  14. #12840

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/670854815973

    These turn up from someone's IG account named Kabrina Starr. Probably best to avoid.
    This person uses several names, numbers, and photos. It's likely the same person trying to get more traffic. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

  15. #12839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Probably fake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/670854815973

    These turn up from someone's IG account named Kabrina Starr. Probably best to avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape