Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18800

    Sweet Southern Sweetness Dream

    Had a dream with "Sweet Southern Sweetness" - https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...-/021708077482

    She hails from the Carolinas and had set up in Brevard recently but came down to the TC to offer some fun.

    Setting up the date was rather good, light screening and was able to meet her within an hour after initial contact. 250 roses for an hour of fun. Her ad advertises an "Upscale Incall" but I was directed to a very low-budget in-call. I got to the spot and she texted me her room number. I walked in and she had just got out of the shower and was finishing putting on some makeup. She is a good representation on her pictures, but those pictures are from probably 10+ years ago, and are filtered. Body not as toned and tits not as perky as seen on the add, plenty of age was showing, but she was a sweet lady, her southern accent is adorable. Upon entry, she asked for a quick LEO check and reached out and squeezed my cock and balls over my pants and said very nice. She directed me to get underdress and she took her clothes off. She asked where did I want to start, I said lets play around a little and see what happens. I laid down and she applied lotion to my legs and started working her way up, circling my cock. My cock slowly started to wake up, when he got to full attention, she reach for the lube and lubed up my cock nicely and started twirling her hands around the boys and head. She had quite the grip and technique where she almost had me pop. I asked her to give that cock a taste, and she happily agreed. I was hoping for a BBBJ but she reached for the raincoat, put it on and started sucking. She has some skill there, almost got down deep but not quite. I was getting bored so I asked her to position herself in doggy in front of the mirror because I wanted to see it all go down. She raised her ass up, I stuck the tip in and let the rest follow. She can take a POUNDING! I grabbed her by the waist and started to pound the shit out of her, she was moaning and squirming, and kept collapsing into the bed, and twisting the sheets in her hand. I had to pick her ass up a few times, and I asked if she wanted me to stop, she said I was going in deep and it hurt, but she loved it, so I kept on at it! That was the best part of the dream, she can take it! I finally gave up the goo in the bag and took off the raincoat and we both laid there for a bit, she was rubbing on my back and was ready for me to pop again. She again worked my cock up and got the lube and used her kung-fu grip and gave me an intense handjob, circling the head and I exploded all over her hands. After exploding, she didn't stop, she kept playing with the head, it was pretty intense. Overall she was sweet an accommodating, willing to please, and even though she didn't check all my boxes, I'm still glad I gave her a try, but not at the top of my list for a repeat visit.

    TLDR: Ok experience. No BBJ, can take pounding, 2 pops but YMMV.

  2. #18799

    Shayla

    Another recent visit with Shayla. As I'm sure everyone knows, she moves around a bit. For me, it's great when she's in the north Melbourne or Viera area, amazingly convenient! I reached out recently, she was in the West Melbourne area, less than ideal, but I had a particular itch that needed scratching and I knew she could deliver! Sure enough, reached out, quick reply, in her room 45 minutes later and in her mouth 46 minutes later! While I've never asked for anything crazy, I don't believe she's ever said "no" to anything. Yep, Shayla always delivers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  3. #18798

    Dominican, Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloMan321  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/202986467

    She's super hot but very strict and clean, clock watcher.

    Woman in pics 100% and she's about 5 ft 4-11 solid frame 10/10 top to bottom.

    No BJ at all.

    Fat ass from doggy.

    Beautiful view missionary.

    Bottom line is if you want to bone a hot chick it's going to run ya $$. 5 for a hhr.
    From her ad, it looks like there's no bare BJ. Are you saying no BJ at all, whether covered or not? While I'm guessing most of us prefer BBBJ to CBJ, no BJ at all is definitely a problem!

  4. #18797

    Shayla

    So just spent a bit of time with the wild Ms Shayla. And very good time. I don't think I can add anything more than what has been said already.

    But definitely enjoyed my visit and again as has been said, she doesn't pay any attention whatsoever to the clock.

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  5. #18796

    Dominicana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/202986467

    She's super hot but very strict and clean, clock watcher.

    Woman in pics 100% and she's about 5 ft 4-11 solid frame 10/10 top to bottom.

    No BJ at all.

    Fat ass from doggy.

    Beautiful view missionary.

    Bottom line is if you want to bone a hot chick it's going to run ya $$. 5 for a hhr.

  6. #18795

    Intel on Mia?

    Looking for intel on this one before I reach out and line up a hotel. I haven't seen any reviews or at least don't recall them if I did.

    Making sure time / quality will be worth it. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/202967690

  7. #18794

    Thanks for your reports on Nicole.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    I'm not promoting this girl by any means. I'm just being informative with my experiences. Iv said repeatedly that's her comms are some of the worst. And I got lucky getting thru twice. And negotiated both times. I text her now and then still. But I haven't heard back in a while. I sure don't sit by the phone waiting for her reply.
    Just in case there's any misunderstanding I have no beef with Nicole or you BuddyX and glad you got too see her and reported about her so that at the very least everyone knows she is a legit provider. Personally I won't be trying to see her since I have very little patients for ladies who can't communicate. My guess is this is just a short term endeavor for her to make some money for whatever it is she needs it for on a day to day basis and not a long term well thought out plan to acquire a regular client base off a solid reputation from members on this site. Heck she probably doesn't even know this site exist. Kudos to her if she succeeds and I wish her all the best.

  8. #18793

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I politely asked is 200 fo HHR was possible and guess what, crickets! It's all good though and glad for you BuddyX but she's no longer on my radar. I'm not trying to bash her and she can ask whatever rate she wants but just thought it would be helpful information to post my interactions with her.
    I'm not promoting this girl by any means. I'm just being informative with my experiences. Iv said repeatedly that's her comms are some of the worst. And I got lucky getting thru twice. And negotiated both times. I text her now and then still. But I haven't heard back in a while. I sure don't sit by the phone waiting for her reply.

  9. #18792
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Did you get robbed? Report from December called her as money snatcher instead of soul snatcher. Sorry for whatever happened to you. Thanks for shining a light though.
    Robbed? Not really, worst experience, half ass performance, while demanding all the money and won't leave till paid ever.

  10. #18791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    I tried to see her, she told me 275 hr. Got all the way to harbor city and crickets till the next day when I got the excuses. Nah.

  11. #18790

    I tried as well to negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    I negotiated both times. 140 and 150. Wasn't difficult.
    I politely asked is 200 fo HHR was possible and guess what, crickets! It's all good though and glad for you BuddyX but she's no longer on my radar. I'm not trying to bash her and she can ask whatever rate she wants but just thought it would be helpful information to post my interactions with her.

  12. #18789

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    I negotiated both times. 140 and 150. Wasn't difficult.

  13. #18788

    Her parlance

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    In her parlance I would say:

    Ridiculous • Greedy • No Sale.

  14. #18787

    Here ya go JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kimm based off the review and while she is attractive the pictures in the ad look similar but I don't think it's actually her. She is a short cute young Hispanic girl and the hour rate is 2 Benji's but I think that's just for a massage. I asked her about her menu and she mentioned 4 Benji's for FS. I was desperate and in need of some relief so decided to try her out. She is in Viera off of 95 and Viera Blvd in a nice quiet house / community. Walked in the door and she led me to the room which I saw a glimpse of her roomate sweeping the living room (she also looked nice and apparently is in the game based off the previous review). She asked for the donation and told me to undress, assuming she went to go cleaned up because she took at least 5 minutes to come back and her lower body was damp. She pulls out a cover right away and gets on top, not even a CBJ but was expecting a BBJ at the price of admission. Did a few positions, had a quick make out sesh, asked for DATO which she liked but what I didnt like is she asked me twice within 25 minutes if I had came yet. I paid for an hour and being asked that not even half way thru the sesh is a major turn off. Ended up finishing in lazy doggy and was out within 40 minutes. Ultimately she is cute and young which is non existent in this area but for the price and service I rather just wait to find a way to escape to Orlando.
    I believe this is what MJ was referring to when he mentioned it could be the same girl. It might not be her, it could be the sister.

  15. #18786
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hear me out, don't walk away, RUN AND HIDE from this one. I'll go into detail if anyone want's, but just do your self a favor and avoid at all costs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/961419845079
    Did you get robbed? Report from December called her as money snatcher instead of soul snatcher. Sorry for whatever happened to you. Thanks for shining a light though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape