Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 471 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 7063
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6523
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 29

    Relaxing Spa Nico

    Nico is so beautiful and cute! I love her smile, her big brown eyes, her small mouth, and her long, jet-black hair. Her figure is absolutely perfect, like an Asian Amazon warrior. She's toned, with perfect abs. Natural DD+ cup size, a perky butt, and her pubic area is neatly trimmed. No tattoos. After paying the fee, Nico took me to the shower. Even though there was no table, Nico still did B2 B and P2 P, and knelt down to let me try a very satisfying BBBJ and TUMA. Back in the room, we continued our fun games. Nico's technique was so skillful! She's definitely an expert! I love doggy style; looking at Nico's sexy body from behind is so wonderful! Nico can withstand my powerful thrusts! Grabbing her big ass seems to allow for even deeper penetration! Nico moaned! I didn't last long and released completely into her! It was a perfect journey! I wish I could have her every day! Nico let me lie down and rest. She cleaned me up and gave me a very relaxing massage! It was amazing! I'll be back soon to continue dreaming with Nico.

  2. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty247  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this is the correct section to ask this question.

    How can I anonymously become a member of TER so I can read reviews there also?
    Get a free and secure email from Proton proton (dot) me and pay with a gift card. They take everything from Walmart cards to Bass Pro cards. On the website they list all the cards they take.

  3. #6521

    TER membership

    Hopefully this is the correct section to ask this question.

    How can I anonymously become a member of TER so I can read reviews there also?

  4. #6520

    Mai from Mimi

    Let me share a story I heard with you guys.

    Made the appointment on very short notice and was happy that they can accept me given the advance notice I failed to give. When I arrived, I parked at a very close location and walked to the apartment where I was told. I was met at the door by a beautiful Asian lady in a black lingerie. We spoke for a moment and I handed her her envelope and then she told me to take a shower where she joined me for a few minutes. Had a little bit of mouthwash to accompany in the shower and then she began to roam with both her hands and mouth. After we dried off, she asked me to lay in the bed where she began to lick my nipples while moving back-and-forth to my mouth. She asked me if I was OK with kissing, which I thought was quite polite of her. After a moment, she began to work her way down, Only then our intimacy truly had begun. After a very good display of oral talent was finished. She asked me to lie there while she mounted a top of me. She began to ride me for a bit before asking to change position. From this point I was on top of her, I can get a nice view of her implants as well as her shaved kitten. I was not very forceful with her as she was a bit small from my frame, I usually try to play with the feet of the girl while she's in missionary, but given our size difference, it was not possible. After a few minutes of this, we changed to doggy where I was able to go down at the O for a bit before I finished. After we took a very quick shower and I went on with the day. Good experience overall.

  5. #6519
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Moon- Mimi spa

    Just letting you fellas know that you now have Moon who just left Mieji in Orlando at Mimi spa in your area. She is another excellent Japanese provider!! Very pretty, smooth skin and super sweet.

  6. #6518

    Miki is relaxing spa

    I dropped into Relaxing Spa today with hopes to see Vivi, and she answered the door when I arrived. However, she recommended I see the new girl, Miki, and introduced us. By golly I was smitten. She was looking good in yoga pants and a cute black top. She was cute and curvy (for an asian), so I told her yes and we were off to the races. I payed my house fee of 70, and we started a nice medium-hard massage. Overall massage skills was an 8/10. Very thorough and relaxing, and some teasing of the undercarraige before flip.

    On the flip, she asked what I want, and let me preview the girls under the shirt. I guess Vivi said I was cool so I got a nice preview. I told her everything and handed her another 180. All in, Two benjis, two and a half jeffersons. She did a nice little cat bath to get me started, and then after more cleanup on the front end, she went to town on the boys. After some nice BLS, her BBBJ DT was pretty dang good. I'm not mandingo, but I'm right at that good average size and she did well to accommodate. Maybe I was too distracted when she undressed but I took the time to observe her body and it was glorious to behold. More than a handful on the rear, and some nice full Cs / Ds up top. I was a happy camper. She flipped around to give me a beter view while 69, and I devoured that tasty kitty. Before long, she told me she wanted it and after applying the cover, hopped on, getting straight into a strong ACG. Some acrobatics late rand she was in RCG, giving me quite the show. I almost couldn't hold it in, so I told her to lay down. I had intended to finish in K9 but mish did me in, looking at her pretty face and tits, with her rolling her eyes back when she finished. She grabbed me in close while I finished in the bag.

    A hot towel cleanup, and a nice little head and arm / hand massage and I was out the door. Vivi asked how she was on the way out and I gave her my thumbs of approval. I'll be back to experience K9 with Miki. Overall, definitely repeating.

  7. #6517

    QQ Raided again

    https://sunrisefltalk.com/deep-under...-sunrise-59351

    They just keep hitting this place. 2nd time its gotten raided in within a year.

  8. #6516

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JusLukin2  [View Original Post]
    Should have specified, looking for Asian / Latina. But really prefer Asian for the full "me love you long time" geisha fantasy.

    Thanks though.

  9. #6515

    Vicky in pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys. I'm looking for a decent massage and a BBBJ finish. Any recs?

    The Relaxing spot gets recommended a lot but reading the reviews it seems there's not usually much massage to speak of. I need a decent quality rubdown. Sore back.
    She should be helpful.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/1112363

  10. #6514

    Looking for.

    Hey boys. I'm looking for a decent massage and a BBBJ finish. Any recs?

    The Relaxing spot gets recommended a lot but reading the reviews it seems there's not usually much massage to speak of. I need a decent quality rubdown. Sore back.

  11. #6513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an experience similar to Orlando and it looks like Relaxing would be the spot? Unless I'm wrong? Is the price point the same or should I expect to bring more?
    SoFL is about a 40 to 70 premium over Orlando.

  12. #6512

    Late night decesions

    Had a work trip a few weeks ago and made some expensive decisions. Fun was had.

    First stop 1120 south only one working probably 40 massage was ok service was great.

    And then on the uber back to the hotel another AMP reached out so said screw it and went to 28 oo block e which was open 24 hrs and boy I was exhausted the next morning 4 hands were offered no negotiations.

  13. #6511

    Visiting

    Looking for an experience similar to Orlando and it looks like Relaxing would be the spot? Unless I'm wrong? Is the price point the same or should I expect to bring more?

  14. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSleeze  [View Original Post]
    Went to a few spas in the past and most of the chicks don't do dfk. I do plan on trying relaxing spa since its in my area but are there any other places that give out those kind of services?
    I'd love to know this as well. I've been to relaxing twice this month and both girls declined.

  15. #6509
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSleeze  [View Original Post]
    Went to a few spas in the past and most of the chicks don't do dfk. I do plan on trying relaxing spa since its in my area but are there any other places that give out those kind of services?
    I used to like doing that with the girls as well but after you start thinking about how many loads they just took makes you think twice and then when you hang out at the store long enough, and you hear the girls coming out of the room clearing the throat from all the jizz they just inhaled Also makes you think about sticking your tongue in their mouth. LOL. Now don't get me wrong there's some boys out there that love that shit especially if there's some leftovers they can savor while they're kissing the girl. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape