Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37345
-
02-27-26 14:40 #36085Senior Member

Posts: 353Moon Girls
Has anyone been to the Cummings Dr location for the Moon girls? I was trying to make an appointment for today but wasn't sure if that location was legit.
Thanks.
-
02-27-26 10:58 #36084Regular Member

Posts: 69Doesn't sound like she's worth the trip then. I don't need a mannequin. I sure am missing Ashley right about now.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 10:50 #36083Senior Member

Posts: 128Ari
She's been coming to Richmond for about 3-4 months using different names and numbers. Pics accurate. She's nice to talk to nonrushed session. Everything covered. CBJ barely enough to get ready. Has strick rule about no body weight on her. Makes mish and prone less fun. 100-120 for unrushed qv. Saw her twice hoping second would get her rules relaxed but no.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 10:31 #36082Senior Member

Posts: 337Seven/Vixen
You mean seven/vixen?
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/20240824_150937db2163823d264eca.md.jpg
https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/Screenshot_vixene9cac031edd37f4a.md.jpg
https://images2.imgbox.com/81/28/z9h6Naue_o.png
https://archive.vn/oL1yr
https://archive.vn/av8qX
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 09:05 #36081Regular Member

Posts: 69Ari
Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829
-
02-27-26 06:49 #36080Regular Member

Posts: 69She's been a little off this week with me too.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 00:27 #36079Regular Member

Posts: 2Real?
Did you already meet her? Those images are from an influencer named Chasaniii.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 23:17 #36078Senior Member

Posts: 319Maniac Pixie
Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?
-
02-26-26 21:37 #36077Senior Member

Posts: 253I definitely remember the face, but I'm terrible with names. So it's completely believable that I screwed up the name.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 15:56 #36076Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah
I like her as well, if you try or hear anything please let me know. Says she's on broad near Home Depot.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 15:54 #36075Senior Member

Posts: 155She's real
Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.
She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 15:34 #36074Regular Member

Posts: 69She used to post as a single mom selling content only. No meet ups. One of her earlier posts had her location in myrtle beach from this morning. I was interested too.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 14:44 #36073Senior Member

Posts: 97My spidey senses are tingling
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969
Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.
-
02-26-26 11:40 #36072Senior Member

Posts: 56She can be a little business-like and everything is covered. Both of those are fine with me.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Body looks just like in those pics. Very nice MILFy blonde with great tits. They might be a little old, but really not that far off.
A little pricey though, I think the full hr was $$$ last time we got together.
Overall, I would recommend unless you're looking for more of a GFE like session.
-
02-26-26 05:07 #36071Regular Member

Posts: 21Exotic Samoan
Saw this one this morning off Willis for hh. Set up was easy and she's the girl in the pics nice and thick. She doesn't ride but other than that it was a good visit she has a nice attitude and cool vibes. Will repeat if she comes back. Quoted $. 4 for qv and $$ for hh. As always YMMV and stay safe everyone.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202680479#.









Reply With Quote






