Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36079

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.

    https://callescort.org/804-480-6975
    Did you already meet her? Those images are from an influencer named Chasaniii.

  2. #36078

    Maniac Pixie

    Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?

  3. #36077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.

    She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.
    I definitely remember the face, but I'm terrible with names. So it's completely believable that I screwed up the name.

  4. #36076

    Yeah

    I like her as well, if you try or hear anything please let me know. Says she's on broad near Home Depot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.

  5. #36075

    She's real

    Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.

    She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think, I'm pretty sure she comes around here once or twice a year. I thought she went by Amber or something.

  6. #36074
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.
    She used to post as a single mom selling content only. No meet ups. One of her earlier posts had her location in myrtle beach from this morning. I was interested too.

  7. #36073

    My spidey senses are tingling

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.

  8. #36072
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    That was her name.
    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

    https://images2.imgbox.com/53/0d/OLVEGbLY_o.png
    She can be a little business-like and everything is covered. Both of those are fine with me.

    Body looks just like in those pics. Very nice MILFy blonde with great tits. They might be a little old, but really not that far off.

    A little pricey though, I think the full hr was $$$ last time we got together.

    Overall, I would recommend unless you're looking for more of a GFE like session.

  9. #36071

    Exotic Samoan

    Saw this one this morning off Willis for hh. Set up was easy and she's the girl in the pics nice and thick. She doesn't ride but other than that it was a good visit she has a nice attitude and cool vibes. Will repeat if she comes back. Quoted $. 4 for qv and $$ for hh. As always YMMV and stay safe everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202680479#.

  10. #36070
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah and her friend Cassidy are looking for some new and old regulars. I think some people on here have met Cassidy before. They also do doubles also so if you need their numbers just hmu.
    Definitely forgot to say that this is the Delilah on jd not the one on midlo. Think the one on midlo is taking a break idk. But the one on jd still has her own room so book with confidence and if you need her number just hmu.

  11. #36069

    Delilah and Cassidy

    Delilah and her friend Cassidy are looking for some new and old regulars. I think some people on here have met Cassidy before. They also do doubles also so if you need their numbers just hmu.

  12. #36068

    Ashley

    Just got an update from a friend in Chesterfield. She is on vacation for a violation. No new charges showing up.

  13. #36067

    Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431
    Honestly I wouldn't. She doesn't have good reviews on others sites. Stating pics don't match her age. She's a cold one too.

  14. #36066

    All rides come to an end

    Emerson just texted and said she's leaving to go back to Texas for a family matter. Says she's coming to RVA for the last time tomorrow (Wednesday). Sounds like she's not coming back. Damn.

  15. #36065

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Goes by Sammi.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2405301e8a58a2
    Buehler? Does anyone have any info? I looked up Sammy and got nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape