Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 18180
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17055

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Additional skill identifier. So this morning she was whining about hair stuck in her teeth. One thing led to another and alas I am totally bald. Balls and all. Never did this before. Dick felt great in her mouth afterwards. I Like it.
    Please share contact info.

  2. #17054

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Llovtosucpussy  [View Original Post]
    I'd would like to see her or get on waiting list when she got availability. I live in her area. Just need her info.
    I live close by and looking for a regular.

  3. #17053

    Sophia PR

    Thanks GR for digits.

    Has a chance to meetup with Sophia at her private location. She answered the door in a very sexy outfit showing me the treat I was in for. As someone else mentioned her skin is so soft which amplified the experience overall. It was a great time and she's got a great body. Rates are reasonable and will likely repeat.

  4. #17052
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    Mixed Barbie reached out to me. She had a situation and is looking to bounce back. Senior members with recent reports can PM for her digits. She has a petite athletic built and a pretty face. Things will be smooth if you're on the younger side and / or not weird. Peace.
    She's been blowing me up too so I figured she's going through some thing. I just don't have the time to meetu atm.

  5. #17051

    Barbie world

    Mixed Barbie reached out to me. She had a situation and is looking to bounce back. Senior members with recent reports can PM for her digits. She has a petite athletic built and a pretty face. Things will be smooth if you're on the younger side and / or not weird. Peace.

  6. #17050
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can get her number from Debbie if interested. Not my cup of tea.
    Any description of her?

  7. #17049

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Additional skill identifier. So this morning she was whining about hair stuck in her teeth. One thing led to another and alas I am totally bald. Balls and all. Never did this before. Dick felt great in her mouth afterwards. I Like it.
    Realize I'm new to posting on here, but been in game 25 + years long before the modern methods of today. I wish I could find someone in Clermont. Gatekeeper (IWish) send me digits to pleasure and convenience?

  8. #17048

    Sophia PR

    What can be said about Sophia at this point that hasn't before? Had the pleasure of a recent visit with Sophia just a rare combination of sexy and sweet. The type of provider who doesn't make it feel like just a transaction but one you can talk with between or after some fun. I would say before, but when she strips down to some sexy lingerie the conversation doesn't last long. If you're lucky enough to get the chance to see her definitely take advantage because the hype is real. Thanks to GR01 for the contact and GK this lovely lady.

  9. #17047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Is someone I dated many years ago when she lived in South Orlando. She now lives with Debbie in Clermont. If you want her or Debbie's digits, please contact IWish. He's the gatekeeper. I thought many times to venture to Clermont. Unfortunately, it is a bit too far for a date. Especially since I have much closer options. But you never know. One day I might try Kylie again.

    R5.
    Anyone can get her number from Debbie if interested. Not my cup of tea.

  10. #17046

    How to contact SarahMaitland

    Hey guys I talked with Sarah a bit today, she wanted me to tell you guys that have reached out to her via DM / PM that your inbox is full. She cannot reply to you.

    Clear up some room and have some fun. She is waiting for some work but upset she cannot reach you. She does her on vetting gatekeeping, do not contact me for her number she does not allow that.

    She at times does not have any work for a day or two just depends on the holidays. She usually only sees senior members but if you act decent she may give you a chance. Is also offers referrals to Michelle 1 or L1. No incalls, no incalls. PERIOD. I don't even get an incall. I am aching to have a dream with her, this fkn cold, allergies WTF ever it is has taken a while to go away.

    Plenty of reviews of her on here, all +. Her willingness to please, takes direction well and beautiful breast with the longer than pencil eraser length nipples are legendary.

    Only way to reach her initially is to send her a DM / PM. Look down the post under your and see where she made a reply thank you post. Click her username and then click send a DM or PM. Be sure you have space to receive a reply. One time only, afterwards if you pass she will give you her digits. Please guys do not give out her digits. She has to vet whom she sees for her safety and of her family. Be nice to her and she will play very nice in return. Be safe guys.

  11. #17045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Who's Kylie?
    Is someone I dated many years ago when she lived in South Orlando. She now lives with Debbie in Clermont. If you want her or Debbie's digits, please contact IWish. He's the gatekeeper. I thought many times to venture to Clermont. Unfortunately, it is a bit too far for a date. Especially since I have much closer options. But you never know. One day I might try Kylie again.

    R5.

  12. #17044

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llovtosucpussy  [View Original Post]
    I would like to go see her and help her pay rent. Please send me info.
    Look at the post directly below yours. She has a handle on here. Shoot her a DM. Although with just 1 post you will most likely have a hard time but, you never know.

  13. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Many of you are requesting about Debbie and Kylie in Clermont. I am not the gatekeeper. Please send your requests to IWish.

    R5.
    Who's Kylie?

  14. #17042

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Had a cancellation so calendar is free, she's looking for dates.
    I'd would like to see her or get on waiting list when she got availability. I live in her area. Just need her info.

  15. #17041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Willie. It was such an incredible time with Sophia. I keep replaying it in my head. The sound and feel of her orgasms. The incredible BBBJ that exploded me. The post climax cuddling. Feeling her silky smooth skin. Gently caressing her flat stomach. Admiring her Latina curves as she left the bed to head to the bathroom. Hearing that adorable accent. Kissing her deeply only to have her kiss me back with a probing tongue that invigorated me. Fucking amazing. And she's texted me almost every day since saying how much she enjoyed spending the day and night together. I will be doing this again. Even the semi-public making out in the car. How exciting and almost forbidden. The very real possibility of being discovered naked in my back seat. But successfully avoiding lot security or shoppers seeing us in the throes of lust and passion. Then getting to do it all over again a few hours later in the shower and a real bed. Just the best.
    Wow. What a sexy woman. I went to her incall near MCO. Great discrete private spot. It's a great little apartment and I used bathroom to freshen up.

    She met me at the door wearing sexy red lingerie and red leather boots. Immediately she was kissing me like her life depended on it. My visit was only an hour but just nonstop action. Everything about this woman is sensual and passionate. I may need to try an overnight.

    Ghostrider01 is the GK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape