Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 18167
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17057

    Debbie

    Another great session with Debbie. Been seeing her weekly and our sessions keep getting better and better. From the moment I walk in the door its like meeting up with an old friend and we just pick up where we left off each time. I appreciate the low maintenance and her willingness to please me. I definitely recommend her since she is so easy going. Thanks to IWish her GK for hooking me up with her.

    SS01.

  2. #17056

    Csb

    Saw her recently, seems like the groceries are doing her good. Looks to have gained a little weight. Super sweet as usual and service great like always. She just started her rag, so only doing bbjs.

  3. #17055

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Additional skill identifier. So this morning she was whining about hair stuck in her teeth. One thing led to another and alas I am totally bald. Balls and all. Never did this before. Dick felt great in her mouth afterwards. I Like it.
    Please share contact info.

  4. #17054

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Llovtosucpussy  [View Original Post]
    I'd would like to see her or get on waiting list when she got availability. I live in her area. Just need her info.
    I live close by and looking for a regular.

  5. #17053

    Sophia PR

    Thanks GR for digits.

    Has a chance to meetup with Sophia at her private location. She answered the door in a very sexy outfit showing me the treat I was in for. As someone else mentioned her skin is so soft which amplified the experience overall. It was a great time and she's got a great body. Rates are reasonable and will likely repeat.

  6. #17052
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    Mixed Barbie reached out to me. She had a situation and is looking to bounce back. Senior members with recent reports can PM for her digits. She has a petite athletic built and a pretty face. Things will be smooth if you're on the younger side and / or not weird. Peace.
    She's been blowing me up too so I figured she's going through some thing. I just don't have the time to meetu atm.

  7. #17051

    Barbie world

    Mixed Barbie reached out to me. She had a situation and is looking to bounce back. Senior members with recent reports can PM for her digits. She has a petite athletic built and a pretty face. Things will be smooth if you're on the younger side and / or not weird. Peace.

  8. #17050
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can get her number from Debbie if interested. Not my cup of tea.
    Any description of her?

  9. #17049

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Additional skill identifier. So this morning she was whining about hair stuck in her teeth. One thing led to another and alas I am totally bald. Balls and all. Never did this before. Dick felt great in her mouth afterwards. I Like it.
    Realize I'm new to posting on here, but been in game 25 + years long before the modern methods of today. I wish I could find someone in Clermont. Gatekeeper (IWish) send me digits to pleasure and convenience?

  10. #17048

    Sophia PR

    What can be said about Sophia at this point that hasn't before? Had the pleasure of a recent visit with Sophia just a rare combination of sexy and sweet. The type of provider who doesn't make it feel like just a transaction but one you can talk with between or after some fun. I would say before, but when she strips down to some sexy lingerie the conversation doesn't last long. If you're lucky enough to get the chance to see her definitely take advantage because the hype is real. Thanks to GR01 for the contact and GK this lovely lady.

  11. #17047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Is someone I dated many years ago when she lived in South Orlando. She now lives with Debbie in Clermont. If you want her or Debbie's digits, please contact IWish. He's the gatekeeper. I thought many times to venture to Clermont. Unfortunately, it is a bit too far for a date. Especially since I have much closer options. But you never know. One day I might try Kylie again.

    R5.
    Anyone can get her number from Debbie if interested. Not my cup of tea.

  12. #17046

    How to contact SarahMaitland

    Hey guys I talked with Sarah a bit today, she wanted me to tell you guys that have reached out to her via DM / PM that your inbox is full. She cannot reply to you.

    Clear up some room and have some fun. She is waiting for some work but upset she cannot reach you. She does her on vetting gatekeeping, do not contact me for her number she does not allow that.

    She at times does not have any work for a day or two just depends on the holidays. She usually only sees senior members but if you act decent she may give you a chance. Is also offers referrals to Michelle 1 or L1. No incalls, no incalls. PERIOD. I don't even get an incall. I am aching to have a dream with her, this fkn cold, allergies WTF ever it is has taken a while to go away.

    Plenty of reviews of her on here, all +. Her willingness to please, takes direction well and beautiful breast with the longer than pencil eraser length nipples are legendary.

    Only way to reach her initially is to send her a DM / PM. Look down the post under your and see where she made a reply thank you post. Click her username and then click send a DM or PM. Be sure you have space to receive a reply. One time only, afterwards if you pass she will give you her digits. Please guys do not give out her digits. She has to vet whom she sees for her safety and of her family. Be nice to her and she will play very nice in return. Be safe guys.

  13. #17045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 486

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Who's Kylie?
    Is someone I dated many years ago when she lived in South Orlando. She now lives with Debbie in Clermont. If you want her or Debbie's digits, please contact IWish. He's the gatekeeper. I thought many times to venture to Clermont. Unfortunately, it is a bit too far for a date. Especially since I have much closer options. But you never know. One day I might try Kylie again.

    R5.

  14. #17044

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llovtosucpussy  [View Original Post]
    I would like to go see her and help her pay rent. Please send me info.
    Look at the post directly below yours. She has a handle on here. Shoot her a DM. Although with just 1 post you will most likely have a hard time but, you never know.

  15. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Many of you are requesting about Debbie and Kylie in Clermont. I am not the gatekeeper. Please send your requests to IWish.

    R5.
    Who's Kylie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape