Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1674
-
03-03-26 17:35 #1179Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Waples Spa
Stopped by Waples this morning while I was in area. Today Annie met me at the door. She was very beautiful and took me back to the room. She told me house fee was $50. Handed over the house fee and she left the room. I was looking forward to this session already. Annie had blonde hair and was wearing this cute little maid outfit. Her tits looked like they were ready to pop out of her dress and I couldn't wait for her to come back to the room. I laid face down on the table waiting for Annie to come back. After a few minutes she returned and kicked off our time together with a massage. A few minutes into the massage and I was ready to flip over. Annie had me roll over onto my back and she started getting undressed. We talked about the tip a little bit and agreed on 150. Wow. I thought she looked good in the dress but she looked even better out of it. She climbed up onto the bed with me and started sucking my dick. Had her get off the bed and onto her knees so I could fuck her mouth a little bit. Then I had her get on the bed for standing missionary. Her mouth was great but her pussy was even better. Nice and wet and she was very tight. After some time in missionary we both got onto the bed and she got on top of me in cowgirl. My god I didn't last long at all. She sat there and drained every last drop from me before she got up and cleaned me up with some wipes.
-
03-03-26 08:41 #1178Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Ronson
Went and checked out Ronson Spa yesterday. Ended up drawing a Latina named Alexa. Perfect Latina body and in her nice tight dress. Handed over $200 on the way back to the room. Once inside she told me to get undressed and lay down.
Laid down on the table waiting for her. She came back in and started a massage. Pretty light massage with some teasing. On the flip she started a little teasing on the boys and ended up offering Greek. I had an extra 100 and that's where we settled.
Alexa climbed on the table and slid the cover on. Really good CBJ. Good suction and depth with a little ball sucking and ball play in there.
We started the session of CFS in missionary. Nice tight pussy just eased into the session. We ended up switching to cowgirl which felt amazing. She had really good rhythm. At this point it was time to get my moneys worth. Switched it up to Greek in doggy. This isn't something I normally do so I was looking forward to it. Started off by playing with her little butthole before starting to fuck her. Didn't last long at all and ended up unloading in the cover.
Overall a very solid session with Alexa. I'd repeat with her again even if Greek wasn't on the table but it was a nice little extra. Alexa had an amazing body too.
-
03-03-26 05:04 #1177Banned Member

Posts: 55Summer at Balboa Wellness
Visited over the weekend. The place wasn't very busy, and I was greeted at the door by Summer, a sexy Asian woman wearing darker makeup. She had a nice set of C-cup tits and a nice meaty booty. She spoke really good English, which made everything go smoothly. I could see her nipples popping through her sheer black top. She escorted me to the room before stepping out briefly to grab her supplies.
Once she returned, neither of us wasted time. We shared some LFK, and she asked what I was looking for. I told her what I had in mind, we agreed, and she got started with BBBJ. It felt really good and she kept a steady rhythm that built things up quickly.
When I was fully ready, protection went on, and we started in standing mish with her leaning on the massage table. She felt great and stayed engaged the whole time.
There was a couch in the room, and since I had some extra energy, I guided her over and positioned her in k9. We kept that going for a few minutes until I was getting close to finishing.
When I was about to finish, I sat down and had her kneel in front of me for BBBJCIM. She kept stroking and sucking until I finished in her mouth. I even asked her to let it drip out slowly, and she obliged. Definitely a memorable ending. Paid 50 house fee for 30 minutes, 150 tip. Total 200.
-
03-02-26 13:07 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 41Your mileage may vary ...
Your experience may be different. So unless you're strict and cap it out at two hundred then she may not be for you, hell the spa may not be or you, considering she's only CBJ. She did have a smoking hot body that appears to be 100% natural (at least those tits were) with great skin. Which is a rarity.
Originally Posted by PaperBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 12:23 #1175Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49QQ Spa
Jojo is a slim provider with D cup breasts. They felt natural. Soft to the touch. Beautiful face with light brown hair a little past her shoulders. Oval face and slim figure.
Overall her massage was good. It was more relaxing and sensual. Not enough to work out knots but got me aroused and relaxed. Her tease before the flip had me hard in no time. Grazing inner thighs to the point where it tickled almost too much! I lifted my hips for access and she knew exactly the tease I wanted. She licked off the precum with a smile off of her hand before I gave her the tip. When she came back in her room came off and I immediately had my lips all over her erect nipples. She stuck out her chest and gave me full access. I rubbed her clit and she pressed into my palm letting out some soft moans and lightly grinding. Her BBBJ was great. Plenty of licking. Great head action. Her tits dangling while she sucked me off laying down was such an erotic view. I motioned for her to fuck her tits and she happily obliged. Her spit mixed with some oil was tantalizing. Couldn't take much more so I I switched to standing K9. Watching her tits bounce in front of the mirror hearing them slap against her chest had me just about ready to nut. I asked to cum in her mouth. Glove came off and let out the money shit all in her mouth. Some of it dripped out the corner of her lips and she wiped it off with a devious smile. "Wow strong". She cleaned his both up and spent the rest of the time cuddling. She was playing with the tip if my head while I was groping her truly beautiful breasts. I walked out with a smile and a long deep kiss.
-
03-01-26 18:24 #1174Regular Member

Posts: 13Bummer
Thanks for the warning -- off my list now.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:17 #1173Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55The Famous Cici is back at MMW
I heard that Cici had come to town, so I decided to be her first customer. Cici if you've never seen her is IMHO the hottest girl I've ever seen in this business. She is very beautiful and maintains a flawless body. Love her tattoos as well. Every time I see her she tells me she loves me. Cici is truly my favorite provider and easily deserves the designation as my number one ATF! Whenever she is in town I usually see at least twice during her rotation! We have built such a strong relationship that from the minute I arrive I am no longer a client! I am her boyfriend, lover and playmate for the entire time once I step through the door!
She is without doubt the most complete package, beautiful, sensual, intelligent, talented, energetic, It still bewilders me that this young beauty treats me as her boyfriend, and actually does enjoys our time together as both friends and lovers. She is the Queen as she treats her guests as her King and you will receive her royal treatment!
She is a professional and takes great pride in her allure, takes impeccable care of her appearance and her fit athletic body, is skilled beyond her years in the talents of sexual seduction and satisfaction! Has a tried and true routine that will ease you into a relaxed state that leads to pure pleasure and bliss! This review is primarily an endorsement directed towards those mongers that have yet to see her and want to experience the true girlfriend experience fantasy!
We played continuously for 50 minutes of a 60 minute session as lovers. We both had great fun, left exhausted yet fully satisfied and pinning for more! If you want the best! Than Cici is a must see!
-
03-01-26 12:43 #1172Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Dora at Healthy Spa
Places up on Navajo road. And Dora was my Hoe for a hour LOL. Texted the spa's number to see if the girl was available. She was so I headed down to see the new girl in town. Dora has a night fit body with a beautiful smile. She walked me back to the room, and I paid the house. She left the room and came back a few minutes later. She started flirting right away with all the right comments to make an older guy feel good. She played her part quite well. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I've had a couple of these in Vegas and they're freaking awesome. Basically they get a lupus grab your ass clean stroke you off and give you a wet titty job which is exactly what I got from this hottie. We dried off and went back to the room. Then she started a nice back, butt, and leg rub, while a gentle tease on the nuts. She was wearing a nice little black dress that was very easy to take off. I made the flip in 10 and then paid the tip. She left the room again, dropped her dress and dropped to her knees while I was sitting in the edge of the table. She had nice BBBJ skills and could almost DT. After a few I had to stop her from making me bust. She put on the glove, and we went to town in various positions, both on and off the table. I'm sure you can picture all the details. Finished in the bag, got dressed. She gave me hug, then out the door I went. You have to experience this cute little Asian. She sure had the drive and the energy to please.
-
02-26-26 23:23 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 41I gave her $200 but Candy asked for $60 for the house.
She speaks pretty good english.
I was told everything was $$ out the door but then upon arrival, Candy asked for an additional $60 to which I declined then after that her attitude shut down and so the experience was rushed. Too bad because she has one of the best bodies and her nipples were super sensitive. Pay to play.
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 14:10 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 30Oceanic
Anyone gone there recently?
Damage, provider looks and name would be greatly appreciated, no need for a poem, I'm a simple man.
-
02-26-26 11:08 #1169Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Balboa Wellness
Went out last night for a little late night hunting. Visited a few shops to see if anything caught my eye in the Kearny Mesa area but nothing really happening at any of them. Ended up swinging by Balboa Wellness and met the Latina Linda. Her blonde hair and personality really grabbed my attention. She took me back to the room and I handed her 200 total. $50 for the house and $150 tip.
Once she came back to the room I was face down and waiting for her. She began with a light massage. After a little ass play I was ready to go and asked to flip.
Linda pulled out the cover and slid it on for a CBJ. Pretty solid CBJ, good depth and tongue.
We started in missionary which was good but I knew doggy and cowgirl were going to be the main event. Hit doggy first. Ass looked amazing. Ended up finishing in cowgirl.
Linda cleaned me up and gave me a water for the road. Glad I didn't settle for some of the girls I saw before this spot. I'd repeat with Linda again.
-
02-26-26 02:33 #1168Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Candy at Waples Health
Met up with Candy, a thick, busty Latina provider who absolutely lives up to her name. She's around 5'2", with long black hair, a very curvy build, and striking natural 36 DD curves that immediately command attention. Smooth, clean-shaved kitty and a body that's hard to ignore, especially with that full, Kim K-style booty that really completes the package. In person, her look is even more impressive, with a confident, feminine presence that fills the room.
Candy's energy is warm and easygoing right from the start. No awkwardness, just a relaxed, friendly vibe that makes it easy to settle in. She carries herself with confidence but keeps things playful and approachable, which sets a comfortable tone for the entire session.
We began with a massage, and this was far from a simple formality. Her touch was slow, steady, and genuinely soothing, mixing firm pressure with softer strokes that helped melt away tension. She clearly understands pacing, letting things build naturally rather than rushing ahead. The atmosphere felt calm, sensual, and well controlled.
As things progressed, the chemistry picked up smoothly. She stayed close and engaging, keeping everything relaxed and connected. The transition into CBJ felt natural and unhurried, with Candy maintaining good rhythm and attentiveness. She stayed focused and involved, never giving the sense of clock-watching or distraction.
For CFS, Candy was confident and comfortable. CG and RCG both flowed with strong movement and steady pacing. Doggy brought a more energetic shift and made for a powerful finish, with her staying engaged and responsive right through the end.
Overall, Candy delivers a very satisfying, well-balanced experience. Great curves, confident energy, and a session that feels smooth and unrushed from beginning to finish. If you appreciate thick, busty providers with a playful yet attentive style, Candy is a standout choice.
Damage: . 5 HF $. 5 dono.
-
02-25-26 20:26 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 69Linda at Sugar
Went down to Sugar to check to see if Ayumi was still there, unfortunately she has left San Diego, hopefully will be back some time soon.
But, luckily, another girl I had been eyeing last time I was here was still present.
Linda is very cute and has a look that's much different than girls you usually see at spas. Her hair is like a light brown / slightly blonde hue and is big and wavy, kind of a weird thing that I've been into for a long while so seeing a girl here with that look had me very interested. Her body is fit, has a cute little butt and likely C MMs that sit on her frame really nicely. Theyre the kind of MM that we're seeing more recently, like they're under the actual breast so you still get the good titty feel. She's a very sweet girl, if not a little reserved. But, if you can get her going she really delivers, she's definitely got the Ella-like skills if you're familiar.
All in all, I would come see her again just for the unique look and the sweet service. If you can lead, you'll have a good time.
-
02-25-26 00:53 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 45Ayumi. Sugar Spa
Date: Feb 20.
House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $70 + $170.
Nationality: Korean / Chinese Mix.
Age Estimate: High 20's. Low 30's.
Physical Description: Chinese Korean Mix, 5'3 ish, soft D / DD, above average ass, shaved kitty, small tattoo on back of shoulder, good looker, very high GFE energy, very attentive and accomadating.
Services provided: Shower, DFK, BBBJ, Rim, BLS, B2 B, CG, K9, Mish, CFS, CIM.
Went actually on Thursday with an appointment, but unfortunately Sugar is just too popular and had to wait in the cuck chair by the entrance. After about 15 minutes, I told Mamasan that I would say to just see Ayumi, but come back tomorrow, since I had other shit to get to. Ayumi came out not long after. She was pretty but did not wow me at first, but she more than made it up with her energy. She immediately came up with a big smile and hugged my arm tightly where I could feel her soft breasts on my arm. After a little chitchat (and quite a bit of fondling) I told her I would see her tmr morning and left with her giving me a kiss.
Came back the next morning and was welcomed by Mamasan again. She led me into the room and took the HF. Ayumi came by shortly later with a hug and the same energy as yesterday. I told her that I want a shower and wanted her to join me, to which she happily agreed. She went to get the shower ready and returned with a towel.
In the shower, Ayumi was lathering me front and back, paying special attention to Jr. While I took every opportunity to feel her wonderful body. Ayumi then turned around and started grinding her ass on Jr. While I was busy fondling her soft DD cups. Finally the shower ended after she gave me a BBBJ.
After we dried up and returned to the room, Ayumi started with an oil massage. I would describe it as a soft massage overall, but she did a decent medium shoulder and neck massage. During that time we were chatting in Mandarin, so I don't know her English skills. The massage was followed by a warm cat bath, then rimming. After the flip another cat bath followed by another BBBJ. After sheathing we did CG and reverse CG, doggy, and mish, intertwined with a lot of DFK and with me finishing in her mouth.
Overall I am very satisfied with this visit. Ayumi greatest appeal for me was her overall sexy vibe and the GFE experience she gave me. She definitely is one of my new ATF's at the moment. Would definitely recommend.
-
02-24-26 01:35 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 125Could you please put a link up to pm the contact info please?
Originally Posted by TheeBandito
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





