Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18775
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Did you get robbed? Report from December called her as money snatcher instead of soul snatcher. Sorry for whatever happened to you. Thanks for shining a light though.
    Robbed? Not really, worst experience, half ass performance, while demanding all the money and won't leave till paid ever.

  2. #18774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    I tried to see her, she told me 275 hr. Got all the way to harbor city and crickets till the next day when I got the excuses. Nah.

  3. #18773

    I tried as well to negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    I negotiated both times. 140 and 150. Wasn't difficult.
    I politely asked is 200 fo HHR was possible and guess what, crickets! It's all good though and glad for you BuddyX but she's no longer on my radar. I'm not trying to bash her and she can ask whatever rate she wants but just thought it would be helpful information to post my interactions with her.

  4. #18772

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    I negotiated both times. 140 and 150. Wasn't difficult.

  5. #18771

    Her parlance

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    In her parlance I would say:

    Ridiculous • Greedy • No Sale.

  6. #18770

    Here ya go JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kimm based off the review and while she is attractive the pictures in the ad look similar but I don't think it's actually her. She is a short cute young Hispanic girl and the hour rate is 2 Benji's but I think that's just for a massage. I asked her about her menu and she mentioned 4 Benji's for FS. I was desperate and in need of some relief so decided to try her out. She is in Viera off of 95 and Viera Blvd in a nice quiet house / community. Walked in the door and she led me to the room which I saw a glimpse of her roomate sweeping the living room (she also looked nice and apparently is in the game based off the previous review). She asked for the donation and told me to undress, assuming she went to go cleaned up because she took at least 5 minutes to come back and her lower body was damp. She pulls out a cover right away and gets on top, not even a CBJ but was expecting a BBJ at the price of admission. Did a few positions, had a quick make out sesh, asked for DATO which she liked but what I didnt like is she asked me twice within 25 minutes if I had came yet. I paid for an hour and being asked that not even half way thru the sesh is a major turn off. Ended up finishing in lazy doggy and was out within 40 minutes. Ultimately she is cute and young which is non existent in this area but for the price and service I rather just wait to find a way to escape to Orlando.
    I believe this is what MJ was referring to when he mentioned it could be the same girl. It might not be her, it could be the sister.

  7. #18769
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hear me out, don't walk away, RUN AND HIDE from this one. I'll go into detail if anyone want's, but just do your self a favor and avoid at all costs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/961419845079
    Did you get robbed? Report from December called her as money snatcher instead of soul snatcher. Sorry for whatever happened to you. Thanks for shining a light though.

  8. #18768
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    Now I remember you sending me that as well. She looked good enough to try and I believe she was around the Rockledge area at one point, but there was no way I was indulging in those prices. I was about to comment on Buddy's post from the summer, I totally forgot there's another escort thread. But I guess I'm a day and a dollar short. You guys beat me to it.

  9. #18767

    It's even higher

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    To say Nikki's comms suck is an understatement and yes AsianFlyer you are correct about her relatively high rates. When she finally responded (I think it was 2 days later) to my introductory message requesting to meet her she replied "500 hr, 300 hhr, 200 qv". I messaged her back saying I was interested in the hour (even though I really wasn't with those ridicules rates) just to see if her comms got better. They didn't as it was almost a week later before she replied back "okay". Needless to say I lost any desire to meet Nikki and doubt that I am missing out on anything special.
    I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎  

  10. #18766

    Nikki & a case of GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/303034699898

    Anyone seen her? Says name is Nikki, says she's new but heard it all before. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned previously. I don't recall the service details, but I believe her rates were relatively high. I've also heard communication has been inconsistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    Yes iv seen her twice. Dfk, BBBJ, were good. Pictures are her. But it was and still is difficult to set up a date and actually meet for the date. Comms are not good. Second time I saw her, I arrived at her hotel on time and got crickets for about 20 minutes. I was about to leave and she said to give her 10 minutes to get her friend to leave. I went into the Popeyes next door and ate dinner. Titusville. After dinner she texted she was ready and sent room number. I literally walked right over. She seemed like a candy session had just been done but woke up from the daze and we had a good date. She did not seem dazed on our first date in Palm Bay. If you want to try it's a good time. I still try but with little luck lately.
    To say Nikki's comms suck is an understatement and yes AsianFlyer you are correct about her relatively high rates. When she finally responded (I think it was 2 days later) to my introductory message requesting to meet her she replied "500 hr, 300 hhr, 200 qv". I messaged her back saying I was interested in the hour (even though I really wasn't with those ridicules rates) just to see if her comms got better. They didn't as it was almost a week later before she replied back "okay". Needless to say I lost any desire to meet Nikki and doubt that I am missing out on anything special.

  11. #18765

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned previously. I don't recall the service details, but I believe her rates were relatively high. I've also heard communication has been inconsistent.
    Yes iv seen her twice. Dfk, BBBJ, were good. Pictures are her. But it was and still is difficult to set up a date and actually meet for the date. Comms are not good. Second time I saw her, I arrived at her hotel on time and got crickets for about 20 minutes. I was about to leave and she said to give her 10 minutes to get her friend to leave. I went into the Popeyes next door and ate dinner. Titusville. After dinner she texted she was ready and sent room number. I literally walked right over. She seemed like a candy session had just been done but woke up from the daze and we had a good date. She did not seem dazed on our first date in Palm Bay. If you want to try it's a good time. I still try but with little luck lately.

  12. #18764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromny  [View Original Post]
    Clear your pms.
    Oh, word. Done.

  13. #18763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/303034699898

    Anyone seen her? Says name is Nikki, says she's new but heard it all before. Thanks.
    She's been mentioned previously. I don't recall the service details, but I believe her rates were relatively high. I've also heard communication has been inconsistent.

  14. #18762

    Run and Hide

    Hear me out, don't walk away, RUN AND HIDE from this one. I'll go into detail if anyone want's, but just do your self a favor and avoid at all costs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/961419845079

  15. #18761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Went and paid Trish the manscaper a visit, she's still at her same spot in mlb and I guess is hurting for biz. She's gotten kinda rough around the edges recently and dropped weight on an already thin frame, but is doing bbbjws for. 8 qvs. Can hand out digits to those interested. Idk if ill be going back if she doesn't pack on some meat.
    Clear your pms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape