Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 19285
-
02-27-26 10:11 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 26Robbed? Not really, worst experience, half ass performance, while demanding all the money and won't leave till paid ever.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 16:30 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 515Meh
I tried to see her, she told me 275 hr. Got all the way to harbor city and crickets till the next day when I got the excuses. Nah.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 15:56 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 1030I tried as well to negotiate
I politely asked is 200 fo HHR was possible and guess what, crickets! It's all good though and glad for you BuddyX but she's no longer on my radar. I'm not trying to bash her and she can ask whatever rate she wants but just thought it would be helpful information to post my interactions with her.
Originally Posted by BuddyX
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 14:49 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 62Rates
I negotiated both times. 140 and 150. Wasn't difficult.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 14:10 #18771Regular Member

Posts: 3Her parlance
In her parlance I would say:
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Ridiculous • Greedy • No Sale.
-
02-26-26 13:44 #18770Senior Member

Posts: 375Here ya go JJ
I believe this is what MJ was referring to when he mentioned it could be the same girl. It might not be her, it could be the sister.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 13:41 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 375Did you get robbed? Report from December called her as money snatcher instead of soul snatcher. Sorry for whatever happened to you. Thanks for shining a light though.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 13:39 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 375Now I remember you sending me that as well. She looked good enough to try and I believe she was around the Rockledge area at one point, but there was no way I was indulging in those prices. I was about to comment on Buddy's post from the summer, I totally forgot there's another escort thread. But I guess I'm a day and a dollar short. You guys beat me to it.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 05:27 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 1030It's even higher
I found the pic she sent me with her rates.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 18:28 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 1030Nikki & a case of GPS
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
To say Nikki's comms suck is an understatement and yes AsianFlyer you are correct about her relatively high rates. When she finally responded (I think it was 2 days later) to my introductory message requesting to meet her she replied "500 hr, 300 hhr, 200 qv". I messaged her back saying I was interested in the hour (even though I really wasn't with those ridicules rates) just to see if her comms got better. They didn't as it was almost a week later before she replied back "okay". Needless to say I lost any desire to meet Nikki and doubt that I am missing out on anything special.
Originally Posted by BuddyX
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 17:10 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 62Nikki
Yes iv seen her twice. Dfk, BBBJ, were good. Pictures are her. But it was and still is difficult to set up a date and actually meet for the date. Comms are not good. Second time I saw her, I arrived at her hotel on time and got crickets for about 20 minutes. I was about to leave and she said to give her 10 minutes to get her friend to leave. I went into the Popeyes next door and ate dinner. Titusville. After dinner she texted she was ready and sent room number. I literally walked right over. She seemed like a candy session had just been done but woke up from the daze and we had a good date. She did not seem dazed on our first date in Palm Bay. If you want to try it's a good time. I still try but with little luck lately.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 14:10 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 515Oh, word. Done.
Originally Posted by GuyFromny
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 11:22 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 375She's been mentioned previously. I don't recall the service details, but I believe her rates were relatively high. I've also heard communication has been inconsistent.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 11:01 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 26Run and Hide
Hear me out, don't walk away, RUN AND HIDE from this one. I'll go into detail if anyone want's, but just do your self a favor and avoid at all costs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/961419845079
-
02-25-26 07:18 #18761Regular Member

Posts: 11Clear your pms.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




