Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 17258
-
02-26-26 08:06 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 207Are you trying to link from this site? I've noticed several sites not allowing you to sign in if you come from a site like this. Should be able to open a new window and log in.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 23:07 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 170I have talked about this before and my profile is developed to get certain types of interest. It's working and I am getting steady hits every day. I would say half of the women that reach out say in their profiles inquiries from picless profiles will be ignored. Kudos to experienced players that work around it but no question it will cost opportunities. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Safe Hunting.
-
02-25-26 22:46 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 259Sugardaddymeet
Does anyone know why I get this when I try to sign up:
SugarDaddyMeet does not accept visitors from this referring source to ensure we maintain one of the highest standards in the industry.
I can't sign up?
-
02-25-26 20:00 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 64Bunny
Has anyone meet Bunny from SA. She's a younger goth girl but seems chill. Been speaking to her on and off for a week or two on text. Planning on meeting but wanted to check with you guys first.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-8ef6fb84eee9
-
02-25-26 16:36 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 303I agree
I agree and they are getting more crazy by the day but I just say no thank you and block. I would just go the escort route since they are cheaper and can host.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 16:36 #16728Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah I'd never just have a public picture of my face. I'll just share private photo once I message. I've still had very good look finding some beautiful women on the site over the years. It's just annoying seeing some women I'm interested in always online but won't respond to me, haha.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 16:19 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 460Pictures
My experience has been very different. I don't have a profile pic and Seeking won't even let me upload one that is an unaltered version of me but I've still had good success with responses. I tell them in my first message that I'm happy to send them a pic. Sometimes they ask for one and I send it and a lot of times they don't even ask.
Originally Posted by Viktor213
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 16:09 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 170A problem
The statement you made that says "I'll message them, 'share my picture', they'll read my messages," is a HUGE problem. If you're profile has no pics they think you're a scammer or a weirdo. There's already good advice for what to do about profile pics and profiles in general.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 16:06 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 238OK, so while I'm in Los Angeles, I really like to read about experiences in SB / SD dynamics around the country. Mostly I just lurk, but I had to comment my own bemusement at reading of SB's only offering head for ppm! I mean, 400 ppm for head? That's way over rates with pro's for a basic BJ!
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 15:13 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 303Back in the bowl report #1
I recently got back in the bowl and the prices seem inflated and I only been out for a few months LOL but wanted to share some with you all. I got these in one day.
Orevermorgan32.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74227973
Looks good but something seems off. Only wants someone to eat them out and she can squirt LOL she balked with I offered 300 for sex and 200 for head She then said 550 for everything.
Throatgoat27.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74494029
Haha what you think. 350 for throat.
Divinelyfunded22.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74492871
Told me 400 ppm just for head LOL these chicks are crazy. Told me sex is reserved for serious relationships and you can't cim or face.
Theraremuse.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74458209
Firm at 500 but can host and not big on kissing. I really liked this one but not paying 500.
Tbandz.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74481168
Seems real and young. Goes to Clark but seems too naive to me.
Prettybabyj.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74062436
I like this ones body and I wanted something a little different. She came with 300 ppm and can't host.
-
02-25-26 09:50 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 454Seeking
On Seeking women typically don't pay to join, while men are required to purchase a membership.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
That said, like any online platform, you'll find a mix of people. There are legitimate women genuinely seeking arrangements, but there are also professionals, individuals who aren't serious, and even scammers including men posing as women.
Be cautious. Take time to read the forums, follow recommended safety guidelines, verify who you're speaking with, and protect both your personal information and finances.
Stay smart and stay safe.
-
02-25-26 08:26 #16722Regular Member

Posts: 20Well yeah, my standard opening is a bit generic, but even when I do take the time to put a bit more thought into a message for the better looking women, they'll still have ignore me most of the time, so I'm not sure. Maybe it's a race thing too? I'm black, so possibly that's a factor? Either way, I've still gotten with beautiful women from the site for sure, and I do reject most of the ones I'm not attracted to, but it still feels like a good portion of the women just ignore me even when I do try.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 01:56 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 1302What's your opener?
When you first message them, are you being bland or boring and just saying "Hey" or "What's up" or even "hey there beautiful" because each girl on there receives that exact same message dozens, if not hundreds of times a day. Figure out something clever or funny. Say something to stand out. There's a million different "tinder openers" you can look up if you want something a little unique.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:44 #16720Regular Member

Posts: 22Rose
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-6d1327ff5457
Cute profile pictures but asking for 700 ppm which made me walked away.
-
02-24-26 11:12 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 460Working Anonymous Payment Solution
I finally found a good option that worked to pay for Seeking and you can do everything online. I used Biterefill's prepaid Visa that is funded with cyrpto. If you have never used crypto, the easiest option I have found is to create an account on Kraken and be sure you pay with a real debit card. Any other payment method will result in them holding the crypto funds for up to 7 days. Buy Ether based USDC stable coin. When you choose a card on Bitrefill it will give you the address to send the funds to so that you can add money to the card and you can send directly from Kraken to the virtual card.
You have to give personal info on Kraken but not on Biterefill so seeking wouldn't be able to get any of your personal info and you can use whatever name and address you want.










Reply With Quote






