Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 808
-
02-28-26 07:08 #493Senior Member

Posts: 118Sweet Cami
Good morning gents. Does anyone have intel on SweetCamiXO. She has a 2 hr minimum which would be fun if she's fun. You can DM me if you like. Thanks.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO
-
02-28-26 06:24 #492Senior Member

Posts: 31You dodged a bullet. She's banned.
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 21:28 #491Senior Member

Posts: 159Who are the ones that where talked about here as strictly platonic and you success with?
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 08:53 #490Senior Member

Posts: 28Facts
Facts. I've seen more than 1 chick on here listed a platonic only by every mention of her, but when we met up for a cuddle session they initiated sex. And didn't upcharge. Even had one who tried to date me afterwards.
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day cuddling isn't platonic unless there is no attraction between the two people. If the chick is physically and / or emotionally attracted to you she will most likely give it up for free.
-
02-26-26 00:19 #489Senior Member

Posts: 37Strawbunnyyy scammer vibes
We were supposed to meet tonight, after we exchanged numbers there was no conversation only requested cash for travel fee. I told her l never send money to strangers.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 20:28 #488Senior Member

Posts: 27CuddleComfort in a nutshell
Whoismaryarms has two reports as "platonic" in this thread and is now a full-blown pro. Just further proof that the cuddle game is very YMMV and honestly dependent on your own vibes / chemistry in most cases.
-
02-25-26 14:31 #487Banned Member

Posts: 167Haha, I should have made a bet on this outcome. It only took a few months before it came to fruition. I guess they can fully embrace being sex workers since CC banned both of them. I'm sure they're stealthily browsing this site.
Interesting that they called out their nationality / culture in their ad. Both didn't seem "exotic" at all to me when I saw them. Also, "Lizzie" has lied about her age on every site I've seen her on. Like claiming 20's sometimes and 40's other times.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rxgolf
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 10:24 #486Senior Member

Posts: 30She is also on rubrankings
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...one-92842.html
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 23:27 #485Senior Member

Posts: 101She briefly had another profile made under the name prettyaaliyah but was quickly banned. I didn't know it was her until I recognized the 3rd pic in her CL ad.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 21:25 #484Senior Member

Posts: 118Someone's got. A new gig
Didn't take her long to re-surface.
Originally Posted by MeNU469
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/h...916911569.html
-
02-24-26 16:43 #483Senior Member

Posts: 126WhoisMaryams
We must've talked about her too much. Now banned. Anyone care to share some digits? PM is fine.
-
02-23-26 20:40 #482Senior Member

Posts: 159She was lizzthegiddess before on CC and got banned. Looks like she made her way back to the site. Had a few msg exchanges with her and she wasn't very pleasant and has a case of gps. Both of them are in seeking as well and from the Looks of it they are branching out into full escort mode. WhoisMaryams was decent when she got on CC, but as time went became all about money. Don't blame her, but there are other better options available.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 17:31 #481Regular Member

Posts: 6Who is Maryams and Prettyalliyah
Who is Maryams and pretty alliyah are working together. Here is a link to their ad - https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nd-92842.html. Very expensive.
-
02-22-26 17:30 #480Regular Member

Posts: 19Intel for any of the profile below?
Anyone met JESCUDDLES, book_chin, sanguyen, marianacuddles?
Book_chin reported me for asking extras. LOL. Does anyone else met any of them above? Can DM me.
-
02-20-26 14:38 #479Banned Member

Posts: 167I was her first cuddle, so my experience was probably the golden compared to others, including you. Communication was good, was fine with meeting the same day, solid video call (also in her car but wasn't obviously junky from what I could see), drove to my place, chilled, had raw FS, charged me like an extra $20 to $40 for it, and I think her hourly rate was below $100 at the time. Never saw her again as I'm more of a one-and-done guy, and she was trying to develop a genuine person-to-person relationship outside of the site, it felt like. Which is ideal for me, but I didn't want one with her.
Not surprised if she changed her ways as she became more aware of the standard practices on the site.
Originally Posted by Ktr345
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






