Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciskeptic  [View Original Post]
    No joke was at new you only a few days ago and nothing seemed off at the time, I didn't accept any services since I was just making a quick pit stop and wanted to get a read on the place before making a move. I feel bad for Mina she gave a great massage and made sure I was comfortable.

    I was considering visiting the deli this week but at this point is it even worth the risk right now?
    I think it would be dangerous. congrats on not getting captured at new u .

  2. #17857

    License

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Read some of the charges being slapped on these girls from Zen and New you. Operating without a medical license? What is that? Seen a $40 K bond attached to that one and I'm sure there is more. Soliciting. I understand. I have seen that many times. I would imagine they confiscated their phones too along with wads of cash. Still haven't seen any reports on the news. That seems very odd.
    In regards to the operating without a medical license. In the state of Ohio it is illegal make any claims that a massage is for health purposes or use terms like therapy, therapeutic, or therapist unless you are a Licensed Massage Therapist by the State Medical Board of Ohio. The vast majority of these providers are not LMTs but many of the shops / providers use these terms when advertising or make claims of health benefits.

  3. #17856

    Worth it?

    No joke was at new you only a few days ago and nothing seemed off at the time, I didn't accept any services since I was just making a quick pit stop and wanted to get a read on the place before making a move. I feel bad for Mina she gave a great massage and made sure I was comfortable.

    I was considering visiting the deli this week but at this point is it even worth the risk right now?

  4. #17855
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in knowing if commercial pussy rates fall like commercial property rates do when the market goes bad. Prices at "the Deli" may be going down. LOL.
    higher interest = higher CPR prices , and the reverse happens, if interest falls = downward pressure CPR prices

  5. #17854

    Doesn't look good

    Read some of the charges being slapped on these girls from Zen and New you. Operating without a medical license? What is that? Seen a $40 K bond attached to that one and I'm sure there is more. Soliciting. I understand. I have seen that many times. I would imagine they confiscated their phones too along with wads of cash. Still haven't seen any reports on the news. That seems very odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to wake up and hear about this. Zen was the go to for me. I'm glad to hear CoCo got out before it was raided.
    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1a15A76T8i/
    Anna was brand new, I feel really bad for her. It usually takes me a while with a cover but Anna haf.

    One of the best I've ever experienced. I'm glad I got to visit her a few times before it was shut down. I feel bad for the guys that never got to visit her. I hope they stay safe.

  6. #17853
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Doubting so, sir. That would entail road-worthiness (quality) checks!
    for sure.. do your pre-trip check b4 the test run

  7. #17852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Fair Point

    Doubting so, sir. That would entail road-worthiness (quality) checks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Ohio issues a CDL for truckers but do the girls have to have a CPL. commercial pussy license to work in the state.

  8. #17851

    Good question Bdirect

    I would be interested in knowing if commercial pussy rates fall like commercial property rates do when the market goes bad. Prices at "the Deli" may be going down. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Ohio issues a CDL for truckers but do the girls have to have a CPL. commercial pussy license to work in the state.

  9. #17850

    Commercial Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    The state of commercial pussy in the tri-state is changing and not for the better. Back and forth we go: Butler, then Warren, now Clermont. Seems that Hamilton is the last bastion of AMPs where a monger can feel at least semi-safe while pursuing carnal Asian pleasures.

    Eddy's right: the silence is eerie. The tactics change but the strategy remains clear: drive at least most of the AMPs out of Southern Ohio. The few that remain year after year (for instance, the delPi) seemingly enjoy a sort of protected class status and are rarely - if ever - hassled. Somewhat reminds me of the Tony Montana - Mel Bernstein interplay in Scarface.
    Ohio issues a CDL for truckers but do the girls have to have a CPL. commercial pussy license to work in the state.

  10. #17849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Commercial Pussy

    The state of commercial pussy in the tri-state is changing and not for the better. Back and forth we go: Butler, then Warren, now Clermont. Seems that Hamilton is the last bastion of AMPs where a monger can feel at least semi-safe while pursuing carnal Asian pleasures.

    Eddy's right: the silence is eerie. The tactics change but the strategy remains clear: drive at least most of the AMPs out of Southern Ohio. The few that remain year after year (for instance, the deli) seemingly enjoy a sort of protected class status and are rarely - if ever - hassled. Somewhat reminds me of the Tony Montana - Mel Bernstein interplay in Scarface.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Are being targeted too. I can promise you they are getting visited by undercover an parking lots are being staked out especially in Butler county / West Chester. New oriental just last July / August was shut down and they were L1. Butler county sheriff wants them gone.

    I also believe there was an L1 in Amelia last fall that was shut down. Those are just around here. I haven't done this but if you Google search it, I bet the department of human trafficking has shut down a lot of L1's in Northeast Ohio. But at the end of the day, yes they are targeting them too.

    I'm not sure of the silence either unless this is the beginning of something much bigger and keeping it low key helps their cause.

  11. #17848

    Zen

    Well said bud. It's nice to see us guys actually have a good place in our hearts on this. Appreciate the well wishes. Unfortunately though for them, they're in deep shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to wake up and hear about this. Zen was the go to for me. I'm glad to hear CoCo got out before it was raided.

    Anna was brand new, I feel really bad for her. It usually takes me a while with a cover but Anna haf.

    One of the best I've ever experienced. I'm glad I got to visit her a few times before it was shut down. I feel bad for the guys that never got to visit her. I hope they stay safe.

  12. #17847

    Zen

    Sucks to wake up and hear about this. Zen was the go to for me. I'm glad to hear CoCo got out before it was raided.

    Anna was brand new, I feel really bad for her. It usually takes me a while with a cover but Anna haf.

    One of the best I've ever experienced. I'm glad I got to visit her a few times before it was shut down. I feel bad for the guys that never got to visit her. I hope they stay safe.

  13. #17846

    L1's

    Are being targeted too. I can promise you they are getting visited by undercover an parking lots are being staked out especially in Butler county / West Chester. New oriental just last July / August was shut down and they were L1. Butler county sheriff wants them gone.

    I also believe there was an L1 in Amelia last fall that was shut down. Those are just around here. I haven't done this but if you Google search it, I bet the department of human trafficking has shut down a lot of L1's in Northeast Ohio. But at the end of the day, yes they are targeting them too.

    I'm not sure of the silence either unless this is the beginning of something much bigger and keeping it low key helps their cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    A casual search still doesn't turn up any news articles on this. Very interesting as WLWT has usually posted a video of an outraged Karen by now. For whatever reason, it seems they're keeping these quiet.

    Probably not a coincidence that these are both located in Clermont county; I'm guessing it's also not a coincidence that establishments offering more than simple L1 services seem to be getting targeted.

  14. #17845

    Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm what Goodwill said, another one bites the dust.
    A casual search still doesn't turn up any news articles on this. Very interesting as WLWT has usually posted a video of an outraged Karen by now. For whatever reason, it seems they're keeping these quiet.

    Probably not a coincidence that these are both located in Clermont county; I'm guessing it's also not a coincidence that establishments offering more than simple L1 services seem to be getting targeted.

  15. #17844

    Confirmed, Amelia closed

    Can confirm what Goodwill said, another one bites the dust.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Closed today as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape