High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31431
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you full of stories and yourself! Parents? Husbands. Come on stop leading the newbies astray just to pump up your post Count. Trust me when I say this is my fourth screen name over the past 25 years and all tallied I am over 3500 +.

    Newbies beware of all information posted here unless you know who you're taking advice from. No I don't give lessons any longer but I do post warnings. Poo.
    Not totally unbelievable at all actually. You can meet a real mother and 20 year old daughter in Springfield rn for a date In this world nothing is out of the question.

  2. #31430

    Tay

    Are you referring to this Tay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/201191731876

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Always just filmed for fun. Have had alot of requests tho. The idea was the girls were supposed to sell the content but none of them really did. I am half debating on posting some but don't want any repercussions from the girls flipping out. Been trying to with college girl for awhile. Got a response a few weeks ago saying she doesn't like to see guys that are on the larger side as its to painful for her and I guess she's really insecure about her body. I know la the nurse wouldn't mind you seeing the content she filmed so definitely wouldn't mind sharing some of that with certain people that she has seen and would approve of. I just don't want any repercussions on my end as these girls know who I am and I really don't want to have to deal with them complaining or etc. It is really hot content tho. Lot of these girls on skip enjoy it and alot hate it. As of lately. I don't even have anything worth filming which is not good. I been trying to go for some of the high end only fans girls but that was a huge miss. Nikki was decent to film with. Haileigh gagging would have been amazing filmed if she didn't act bi polar and crazy. Blondie in windsor locks was one of my last good ones but she's mia due to bf issues. College girl was posting today. No luck again. Really slim pickings at the moment. It is something I am working on tho. Would like to find a way to film some amazing content with some really hot girls and di things proper. Lanurse in her prime tho was probably one of my best. She just loved filming. Only one I am considering lately is tay. She seems nice and seems to not be associated with Vivian or haileigh but probably won't be able to film with her as she is camera shy as well. Heard her body is smoking tho. Some proper photos would really help her ad out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tay.jpg‎  

  3. #31429
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    So you going to set up a site to validate your film sessions.
    Honestly. Always just filmed for fun. Have had alot of requests tho. The idea was the girls were supposed to sell the content but none of them really did. I am half debating on posting some but don't want any repercussions from the girls flipping out. Been trying to with college girl for awhile. Got a response a few weeks ago saying she doesn't like to see guys that are on the larger side as its to painful for her and I guess she's really insecure about her body. I know la the nurse wouldn't mind you seeing the content she filmed so definitely wouldn't mind sharing some of that with certain people that she has seen and would approve of. I just don't want any repercussions on my end as these girls know who I am and I really don't want to have to deal with them complaining or etc. It is really hot content tho. Lot of these girls on skip enjoy it and alot hate it. As of lately. I don't even have anything worth filming which is not good. I been trying to go for some of the high end only fans girls but that was a huge miss. Nikki was decent to film with. Haileigh gagging would have been amazing filmed if she didn't act bi polar and crazy. Blondie in windsor locks was one of my last good ones but she's mia due to bf issues. College girl was posting today. No luck again. Really slim pickings at the moment. It is something I am working on tho. Would like to find a way to film some amazing content with some really hot girls and di things proper. Lanurse in her prime tho was probably one of my best. She just loved filming. Only one I am considering lately is tay. She seems nice and seems to not be associated with Vivian or haileigh but probably won't be able to film with her as she is camera shy as well. Heard her body is smoking tho. Some proper photos would really help her ad out.

  4. #31428
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Threeway BJ or FS? Make sure Skylar isn't on her period or you'll be disappointed for threeway. She's irregular. If I were to see them again, probably stick to Medusa. Skylar's pics are filtered.
    To each their own, to me (I haven't met either) Skylar sounds like the better of the 2. I also find her to be more attractive, and from her ads, anal is on the card. Skylar for the trifecta in my world.

  5. #31427
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    No never met or talked to her parents. I wouldn't be against it, but it's never been up to me. Always been girls that have been long time regulars and contact has always been positive with parents. Usually it's the girl that initiates the connection out of trust.
    That just seems bizarre, I respect your game and most of the intel you pass along. This is absolutely a YMMV situation. But I have no interest in getting to know parents, boyfriends, handlers, pimps etc. You get too close or too involved in anything other than what the friendship is based on & in my opinion you're playing with fire, I would even be cautious with giving one a ride based on what they may have on them. On the whole, times have changed. Mutual respect & professional boundaries are a thing of the past. Far too much selfishness & entitled beliefs. Have fun, be safe & for the newbies, never send a deposit, I don't believe in buying content either. Far too much avail on the internet for free.

  6. #31426

    Bryanna Middletown

    Bryanna changed her mind about meeting dates when her gf was abandoned in the middle of nowhere. Nothing to do with any of us. We have one bro working on the case. If it goes well, she may open the door to others. I'll stay in touch and respond to the guys that pmed me. I hope it works out. She sounds like a sweetheart. Kinda cute.

  7. #31425

    Latina girls. Enfield

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the Latina girls in Enfield? There has been a bunch of ads for different girls lately. Either a bunch of them have taken over one of the hotels or it is the typical "bait and switch" game that the Asian agencies pull, where all ads point to the 1 girl?
    I called 2 of them. They responded fairly quick, but with the same message. They gave me their address and asked if I would like to meet up today. Same M. O. As the Asian girls. Same hotel, too. I agree. Bait and switch. Try it and see if you get the same response. It just doesn't pass the smell test IMO.

  8. #31424

    Bodacious mommi butter pecan rican

    Looking for some help. I noticed while doing a bit of recon this girls post are mostly from Windsor locks area. She's currently posting closer to me in Danbury.

    Anyone have any info on her. I've noticed while there is continuity with her pics, her age & weight is constantly changing in ads https://skipthegames.com/posts/enfie...n/151908965503.

  9. #31423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    It may be weird but parents might be preferable to loser boy friends who are basically pimps feeding bad stuff to the girls and robbing their hard earned money.

    I have seen mom-daughter dui in strip clubs. In BPT BC I remember a mom with big jugs having a daughter dancing along. The mom was not happy with girl as she was dating a looser. Parents might lookout for the daughter but boyfriend? For him it is just meal ticket.
    One time I was with a provider who was living at home, her father came home while I was plowing his daughter, thankfully there was a sliding glass door & out I went.

  10. #31422
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromag  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/739461337109

    Just left this one. Outstanding deepthroat ability and cute face and hair. Easy set up communication. Going back in 2 days to see about a threeway.
    How is their Berlin location? I last saw them in East Hartford.

  11. #31421

    Re: Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kromag  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/739461337109

    Just left this one. Outstanding deepthroat ability and cute face and hair. Easy set up communication. Going back in 2 days to see about a threeway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two for a hhr doubles on the pike recently. BBFS is on tap. Easy setup. Virtually no delay on arrival under 5 min. Walked in and hugs from both. Got down to biz. Set the rules. Tag team BBBJ which both were above avg and enthusiastic. Lots of roaming on both. Decent tits on both. Said no kissing but Skylar engaged and Medusa allowed some pecks. Both girls also engaged with each other with roaming and kissing. Medusa wasn't into CG so mish or doggie. She was happy to be restrained. Skylar roamed with more kissing and rubbed the boys while I was pounding away. Pull out at the end. Gave me some wipes to clean up. Chatted a bit. Group hug at the end and a tight hug from Skylar as I was walking out.

    Lots of good. A few not great things. Skylar was on her period so she was no go and that wasn't disclosed till after the BJ. Skylar also looks older than pics and clear signs of lost weight with some sagging skin. Medusa was thick but I didn't feel she was overweight by the 174 lb on the ad.

    Medusa
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/544941010743
    860-XXX-3554

    Skylar Mae
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/059184388995
    860-XXX-0450
    Threeway BJ or FS? Make sure Skylar isn't on her period or you'll be disappointed for threeway. She's irregular. If I were to see them again, probably stick to Medusa. Skylar's pics are filtered.

  12. #31420

    Medusa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/739461337109

    Just left this one. Outstanding deepthroat ability and cute face and hair. Easy set up communication. Going back in 2 days to see about a threeway.

  13. #31419
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    When I was living in Tampa I used to see this girl regularly that did dates out of her parents house, in the room she grew up in. The parents fully knew what she did and that she had substance abuse issues but figured she was safer at home then somewhere else. It was never really an issue since the house was divided in a way that you didn't have to cross into their wing. It felt a little unusual at first, but after a while it wasn't a big deal at all.
    A friend of mine in a medical profession used to go to a yearly conference in Cuba. They got special visas to attend. The story was that his "friend" would see a provider back at a private residence and the parents would be there. The mom even cooked food for him after the session.

  14. #31418

    Enfield Same old, same old

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Asians at either Wethersfield or Enfield lately? I'm just wondering what one would be the better option Thanks.
    The one in Enfield is the same one that has been answering the calls for at least the last year. Good enough for a quick fix, but older and not "new" like they claim. And the ads will lie about a lot of things, but as usual, YMMV. Had a visit about a week ago, usual details.

  15. #31417
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her fall of 2 years ago. Smoking hot. Saw her last summer. She gained easily 50 lbs since I saw her. I'm scared to see how she will look after the clinker. The before and after of what I filmed with her is a huge difference. Was one of my favorites at one point when she was in her prime. Really think her bf was the downfall.
    So you going to set up a site to validate your film sessions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape