Thread: Casino girls
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 8959
-
02-25-26 01:39 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 85Can't believe
I can't believe yall deal with casino girls. I could see if your new to this hobby or your a normie dude. The risk is not worth the reward. I don't feel comfortable bringing a girl to my room period. I'll just to a incall with a girl who is visible via social media, well reviewed, and who's incall is close to the strip.
-
02-24-26 20:41 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 393Pimps
I have read plenty of times where a provider works in tandem with a pimp, or another girl and rips you off. I personally know of one guy that it happened to. He did the deed, when he opened the door to let her out, in barged her pimp friend to rip him off. He was up some serious cash at a gaming table, the girl chatted him up and they went to his room to close the deal. She texted her pimp the room number and he was waiting when the door opened. The 2 girl scenario is much more prevelant. One distracts you while the other is going through your pants.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I always meet the girl in the casino and bring them up to the room. I've never had the slightest bit of trouble but it pays to be safe.
-
02-24-26 18:48 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 3418Exactly. That type of activity or fun is pre-planned, and never includes a pimp.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:39 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 348I won't even let two girls in unless they are well established. Way too many ways to get distracted.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:30 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 3418Pimp
I suppose I'm just wondering someone lets a pimp get in their hotel room.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:44 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 668Forcing you to open the safe
If the pimp has already gotten in the room he can force you to open the safe. How? Oh, I don't know, a gun to my head will convince me to do a lot of things including opening the safe.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
B.
-
02-24-26 10:58 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 3418I think the safe might be a better option. How's a pimp going to force you to open it if your door is locked? You should meet any chick in the lobby before going to your room, and most decent hotels here require a room key to get to the floor.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:11 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 1886Bposhtels
If flexible dates you should be able to find bargain rates. As long as it's Sun-Thu and if there isn't any special events going on.
Originally Posted by Packerman
[View Original Post]
You can find bargain rates such as Bposhtels but you're sharing room with other peeps.
-
02-23-26 17:51 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 30Visiting
Just thought I give it a shot and ask for any hotels at bargain rates; clean, shower cheap for a week.
-
02-20-26 20:06 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 393This is the strategy that has served me well over the years. I keep most my cash hidden in my room, behind a mirror, in between the mattresses, etc, NEVER in the safe in case they pull some shit and tell you to open it or a pimp comes in to rob you etc. I also take any credit cards, drivers license, out of my wallet, so all I have is my wallet and some cash. I keep some "slot money" in my front pocket to pass the time looking for my conquest.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler07
[View Original Post]
I then keep an odd amount in my wallet, like $138, $142, etc. Once contact is made and it gets to the donation and they ask for $500-$600, I just say damn, wish I had met you before I lost ALMOST all my money, I would have had a better time with you for sure. Sometimes, they ask how much I have, if they don't, after a few seconds I pull out my wallet and say, let me see what I have, then, damn, I only have $138 or whatever. Some will just say, I can do something for that. Others will say, go hit the ATM and I reply I already hit it, then they will agree on what I have in my wallet. Ive only gotten a blowjob, some pull their tits out, a couple let me play with their pussy. Actually, a BJ is all I really want anyway
I have not been turned down once yet and all the girls were 8+, its amazing how quickly they drop the price. And this wasnt at 4-5 in the morning, it was like 10-11 pm.
-
02-05-26 09:05 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 1311/31-2/2
Spent 3 nights in vegas. East coast guy here, stayed on east coast time so asleep by 7 pm and up at 2:30 am local. Coffee every morning at the French coffee Cafe in Paris (open 24 hrs). Watching the action in this area till 5 am each day, here are my observations. 80% BCG, 10%LCG and 10%WCG. Averaging 30 girls +/- each morning over that 3 hr span. While most were ghetto there were a few hotties in the mix. Overall traffic down 50% in that window compared to many previous visits (same location and time windows). BCG were aggressive, LCG somewhat less and WCG were subdued and took extra effort to engage.
Vegas is still vegas and CG game is still the same but overall not as good as it has been in previous years.
-
01-30-26 14:33 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 46Golden Nugget
I was in Vegas for 4 nights and decided to stay one night on Fremont at the Golden Nugget. Room was flat rate of $100 not bad. I went to concert at the sphere and hit Fremont about 10:30. I bounced from the Nugget to Circa to watching some bands. Wow the ladies were out no doubt. I had a couple grab my arm while walking Fremont.
I was not really looking to play in that I had a couple of things lined up for later in the week. My goal was to just have fun, drink and gamble a bit.
Both Circa and Nugget had a lot of Casino Girls. I would say Circa overall better quality maybe 10 or more. With Golden Nugget having over 20 something. They all tried to convince me to make something happen but I told them I was just here to play. I will say one lady was a very close 10 she was hot and could be had for $$ I ended up getting an offer I could not refuse from a hottie that I would rate a solid 8 with an ass that was a 10. It was a fun night and I thought the hotel was fine, no complaints.
-
12-24-25 17:54 #8812Regular Member

Posts: 1That's interesting
Sounds like I might have met these girls at Fontainebleau during F1 weekend. Was one of them tall, slender, and have angel numbers tatted on her arm? Anyway, a couple of guys I met at the bar took them back to their room. Said they each wanted 1000 for FS.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
There were a lot of girls working the bar and night club that weekend. The annoying part is the pimps hanging around.
-
12-23-25 18:53 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 75There was a pair at Cosmo a while ago. Blonde and brunette, real young but I guess at least 21. They would approach any single guy and try to start a conversation. Blond talked and the other stood by like Teller. It just screamed that it was a rip off waiting to happen.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 16:47 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 168ATL hookup
Any chance you got her digits or seen an ad for her? I pass through ATL on occasion.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





