Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Casino girls

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8824

    Can't believe

    I can't believe yall deal with casino girls. I could see if your new to this hobby or your a normie dude. The risk is not worth the reward. I don't feel comfortable bringing a girl to my room period. I'll just to a incall with a girl who is visible via social media, well reviewed, and who's incall is close to the strip.

  2. #8823

    Pimps

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I think the safe might be a better option. How's a pimp going to force you to open it if your door is locked? You should meet any chick in the lobby before going to your room, and most decent hotels here require a room key to get to the floor.
    I have read plenty of times where a provider works in tandem with a pimp, or another girl and rips you off. I personally know of one guy that it happened to. He did the deed, when he opened the door to let her out, in barged her pimp friend to rip him off. He was up some serious cash at a gaming table, the girl chatted him up and they went to his room to close the deal. She texted her pimp the room number and he was waiting when the door opened. The 2 girl scenario is much more prevelant. One distracts you while the other is going through your pants.

    I always meet the girl in the casino and bring them up to the room. I've never had the slightest bit of trouble but it pays to be safe.

  3. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I won't even let two girls in unless they are well established. Way too many ways to get distracted.
    Exactly. That type of activity or fun is pre-planned, and never includes a pimp.

  4. #8821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I suppose I'm just wondering someone lets a pimp get in their hotel room.
    I won't even let two girls in unless they are well established. Way too many ways to get distracted.

  5. #8820

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    If the pimp has already gotten in the room he can force you to open the safe. How? Oh, I don't know, a gun to my head will convince me to do a lot of things including opening the safe.

    B.
    I suppose I'm just wondering someone lets a pimp get in their hotel room.

  6. #8819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Forcing you to open the safe

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I think the safe might be a better option. How's a pimp going to force you to open it if your door is locked? You should meet any chick in the lobby before going to your room, and most decent hotels here require a room key to get to the floor.
    If the pimp has already gotten in the room he can force you to open the safe. How? Oh, I don't know, a gun to my head will convince me to do a lot of things including opening the safe.

    B.

  7. #8818
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    This is the strategy that has served me well over the years. I keep most my cash hidden in my room, behind a mirror, in between the mattresses, etc, NEVER in the safe in case they pull some shit and tell you to open it or a pimp comes in to rob you etc.
    I think the safe might be a better option. How's a pimp going to force you to open it if your door is locked? You should meet any chick in the lobby before going to your room, and most decent hotels here require a room key to get to the floor.

  8. #8817

    Bposhtels

    Quote Originally Posted by Packerman  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I give it a shot and ask for any hotels at bargain rates; clean, shower cheap for a week.
    If flexible dates you should be able to find bargain rates. As long as it's Sun-Thu and if there isn't any special events going on.

    You can find bargain rates such as Bposhtels but you're sharing room with other peeps.

  9. #8816

    Visiting

    Just thought I give it a shot and ask for any hotels at bargain rates; clean, shower cheap for a week.

  10. #8815
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler07  [View Original Post]
    The D has a lot of potential tbh, but as has been stated the Golden Nugget is kiddie corner (maybe next door?) and it a very favorable casino. Keep your eyes peeled on Fremont street as well, usually lurking near the direct doors into the casino on the main stretch. As far as rates go, YMMV. The strategy I developed on accident one time at a strip club as served me well. You already know that they're going to throw out some ridiculous amount, put it in your mind now that it may even be borderline offensive.
    This is the strategy that has served me well over the years. I keep most my cash hidden in my room, behind a mirror, in between the mattresses, etc, NEVER in the safe in case they pull some shit and tell you to open it or a pimp comes in to rob you etc. I also take any credit cards, drivers license, out of my wallet, so all I have is my wallet and some cash. I keep some "slot money" in my front pocket to pass the time looking for my conquest.

    I then keep an odd amount in my wallet, like $138, $142, etc. Once contact is made and it gets to the donation and they ask for $500-$600, I just say damn, wish I had met you before I lost ALMOST all my money, I would have had a better time with you for sure. Sometimes, they ask how much I have, if they don't, after a few seconds I pull out my wallet and say, let me see what I have, then, damn, I only have $138 or whatever. Some will just say, I can do something for that. Others will say, go hit the ATM and I reply I already hit it, then they will agree on what I have in my wallet. Ive only gotten a blowjob, some pull their tits out, a couple let me play with their pussy. Actually, a BJ is all I really want anyway

    I have not been turned down once yet and all the girls were 8+, its amazing how quickly they drop the price. And this wasnt at 4-5 in the morning, it was like 10-11 pm.

  11. #8814

    1/31-2/2

    Spent 3 nights in vegas. East coast guy here, stayed on east coast time so asleep by 7 pm and up at 2:30 am local. Coffee every morning at the French coffee Cafe in Paris (open 24 hrs). Watching the action in this area till 5 am each day, here are my observations. 80% BCG, 10%LCG and 10%WCG. Averaging 30 girls +/- each morning over that 3 hr span. While most were ghetto there were a few hotties in the mix. Overall traffic down 50% in that window compared to many previous visits (same location and time windows). BCG were aggressive, LCG somewhat less and WCG were subdued and took extra effort to engage.

    Vegas is still vegas and CG game is still the same but overall not as good as it has been in previous years.

  12. #8813

    Golden Nugget

    I was in Vegas for 4 nights and decided to stay one night on Fremont at the Golden Nugget. Room was flat rate of $100 not bad. I went to concert at the sphere and hit Fremont about 10:30. I bounced from the Nugget to Circa to watching some bands. Wow the ladies were out no doubt. I had a couple grab my arm while walking Fremont.

    I was not really looking to play in that I had a couple of things lined up for later in the week. My goal was to just have fun, drink and gamble a bit.

    Both Circa and Nugget had a lot of Casino Girls. I would say Circa overall better quality maybe 10 or more. With Golden Nugget having over 20 something. They all tried to convince me to make something happen but I told them I was just here to play. I will say one lady was a very close 10 she was hot and could be had for $$ I ended up getting an offer I could not refuse from a hottie that I would rate a solid 8 with an ass that was a 10. It was a fun night and I thought the hotel was fine, no complaints.

  13. #8812

    That's interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 young girls working there as a team that are absolute dirtbags. Brunette hair and 21 or 22. They try to get you up to your room and want like 500 for each girl just to hang out and.

    Not even do anything. Tried to get me to pay them 1000 just for a blowjob so I told them off. Just awful women make sure to avoid.
    Sounds like I might have met these girls at Fontainebleau during F1 weekend. Was one of them tall, slender, and have angel numbers tatted on her arm? Anyway, a couple of guys I met at the bar took them back to their room. Said they each wanted 1000 for FS.

    There were a lot of girls working the bar and night club that weekend. The annoying part is the pimps hanging around.

  14. #8811
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 young girls working there as a team that are absolute dirtbags. Brunette hair and 21 or 22. They try to get you up to your room and want like 500 for each girl just to hang out and.

    Not even do anything. Tried to get me to pay them 1000 just for a blowjob so I told them off. Just awful women make sure to avoid.
    There was a pair at Cosmo a while ago. Blonde and brunette, real young but I guess at least 21. They would approach any single guy and try to start a conversation. Blond talked and the other stood by like Teller. It just screamed that it was a rip off waiting to happen.

  15. #8810

    ATL hookup

    Any chance you got her digits or seen an ad for her? I pass through ATL on occasion.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    In August on a Tuesday night I decided to get a room on Fremont Street. Checked in about 2:00 and went home. Came back out about 11:00 pm That night and it was fabulous. Lots of girls out, as a matter of fact as soon as I hit Fremont Street I met a hot one. Talk to her, the price was $$. Went to the room and she was freaking incredible, one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas in a long time. Thought I had found a cool regular but she informed me she was moving to Atlanta that weekend. She left me completely drained, allowing a second pop without charging extra, of course I tipped her. After she left I went back out on Fremont and they were at least 7 that I would definitely have hooked up with, one was really, really tempting and her price was right but I knew I was done for the night after dealing with the first girl. Didn't want to waste money. So, I did the same thing last Saturday, got a room checked in and then came back about 11:00, Fremont Street was really crowded, I was excited, however the selection was pretty slim compared to my August visit. I did find one, started talking to her finally got down to rates she wanted 5. Went and talk to another, she wanted the same, yet a third one, you guessed it, WTF is going on? This is Fremont Street not the Cosmo! Gambled a bit, had a few drinks, tried it again, at this point it was about 2:00 am And prices were not dropping, went to the damn room alone! This is why I've been going to Tijuana lately, Vegas is just way too inconsistent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape