Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1218
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #648

    Lfei and Cora

    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.

  2. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!
    They give the experience you expect to have with an escort. Total pampering with an enthusiastic attitude.

    I think these 2 girls showed us how complacent we've become with subpar service in Columbus and how much better it really could be.

  3. #646

    Lfei

    I wanted to know what all the commotion was so I took time to see Lfei. I have to agree with everyone she was amazing. Washed me down from shoulder to toes. Gave me a BBBJ then on went the cover. She really sells how much she's into everything and wastes no time pleasing you. Switched positions 3 times and she was game the whole time. After my experience with her I'm stuck between wanting to try Corra or just seeing Lfei for the remainder of there visit.

  4. #645

    Lfei

    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!

  5. #644

    Cora

    The other feedback is true. Cora is a breath of fresh air.

    Very clean, very accommodating and very attractive.

    Worth the donation. GFE with me. No rush. Left very happy and wanting to go back.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  6. #643

    Encounter

    Simply put please go see these girls so that they come back sooner. I had both, this was an ATF situation.

    They are pros, and they make you feel like they actually want it the entire time. Lots of moaning, interacting, encouraging, touching, and everything else. A lot of skill between the two of them and they're both hot as hell.

    I would run not walk to go see them, and ask them to come back soon.

  7. #642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 127

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NateHere  [View Original Post]
    AKA Lulu, now featured on AH. Always a first class experience.
    Saw Lulu from AH today and 10/10 good time.

  8. #641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    No, they did not know my number.

    Name (I just gave first name nickname), age, ethnicity, are you LE.
    Tried setting up an appointment and now they don't do a qv and want a selfie, drivers license and work I'd, WTF?

  9. #640

    Angel and Apple

    I saw Angel at McKinley. Plenty cute and nice looking body. Felt like bolt on B's. Either way, quite firm. Playful BBBJ and turned to shove clean shaved pussy right in my face. As others stated, pusst is not tight. At all. Over all was fun but one and done for me. Seemed like an off day, and I had to wait 15 minutes in my car when I arrived, so maybe she was tired.

    Also saw Apple in Polaris. Very enthusiastic, not much more to add that hasn't already been said on here. I did ask about Lily and she said she is back in NY and might not be coming back. I was surprised she need to use a phone translator just to say that. Anyway 9/10, would repeat.

  10. #639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Encounter

    Just back from visiting Cora at Encounter US. Top tier encounter. From door in to door out. Slim, sexy and short. DFK as soon as I was in the door and grabbing of ass and tits before my clothes were off. She helped me undress and donation was laid on the TV stand not looked at again. Shower with her and she soaped me up and rinses me off. Right to the bed with licking and kissing along the way. BBBJ. Ball licking and rimming (though not really my thing but what the heck). 69 was define. If you want to try that kitty better before she gets the hover action going. CIM and clean up. 25 min door to door. I'll be back. Was a great experience.

  11. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Lulu is Lfei. Once I inquired about Lfei who was posted in redfoxclub, and they just directed me to Lulu at AH.
    This Leifi is not Lulu. I assure you.

  12. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying they are the same person? But Lulu is currently visiting AH.
    Yeah, Lulu has been Lfei. Once I inquired about Lfei who was posted in redfoxclub, and they just directed me to Lulu at AH. But having not seen this Lfei, can't be 100% sure.

  13. #636

    Mia at MicroCenter

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks for the info between the filtered pics and MC vs McKinley it gets confusing.
    (Or the artists formerly known as Riverside.).

    As promised a slightly longer review.

    Evening session for 300/ HR GFE. Was also offered 2-pops plus 10 whole extra minutes for 500 but declined. Prices are getting ridiculous everywhere. I remember when the 300 GFE got you two pops if you could get there in an hour.

    Mia is around 5'5 with dark hair just past her shoulders. I don't know how to describe her face except plain. No one thing was wrong, and she wasn't ugly, but not pretty either.

    Small but perky A cups. Long nipples. Small ass but a little bigger than I'd expect on a thinner Asian woman. Very slight tummy pooch. She might be the first Asian at an FS place I've seen in decades who was not shaved, or even trimmed. Natural Bush.

    She had a bubbly personality and decent English skills, so things seemed to be headed in the right direction. Then.

    She offered a shower, I took her up on it, and once I stepped in, she motioned to one of the towel racks, told me to use that towel, then left the bathroom. It seems like not showering with you is getting more and more common.

    When I came out she had stripped down to a g-string and was on all fours on the bed, wiggling her ass at me. I grinded on her for a few minutes, then pulled down the thong and she did a bit of stripper slide. Rolled her over onto her back, and tried a taste. No odor, or fishy taste, but she tasted bitter. I moved up and slid a couple of fingers inside, but she stopped me with a "not inside. " But that confirmed my guess. She had already lubed up, and the bitter was coming from cheap unflavored lube.

    I laid back and let her take over, and she spent a fair amount of time licking and sucking my nipples, then teasing by kissing down towards my dick before going back to the nipples. After doing this a bit she grabbed a condom and waved it at me, asking "condom for suck?

    I said no, and she proceeded with one of the worst bbbjs I've gotten in my life. I'm old and slower is better, but I could not get her to slow down. But the worst was she was constantly scraping me with her teeth. Felt like getting a beej from a velociraptor. And every time I leaked the tiniest bit of precum, out came the wipe.

    On to the main event, she rolled a condom on, and we cycled through cowgirl, asian cowgirl, and mish before I blew in the bag. Baby wipe and tissue clean-up, then she laid down and cuddled me for a few minutes before suddenly back up and calling time. No post shower offered. I got dressed and left.

    About 50 minutes from in the door to out the door. Now I was 5 minutes late because the lot was busier than usual, and I parked at MC and walked back. But still kinda felt rushed out. But as I left I noticed someone driving very slow through lot, looking like they were trying to find a certain door. So pretty sure they had someone lined up back-to-back.

    She said she was here to the 28th, so if full Bush and a near-spinner bod are your thing, maybe YMMV.

    Me, I wish I had waited a couple of days and I could have seen Cora or Lfei at their place instead.

  14. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    What was your screening or did they know you from AH?
    No, they did not know my number.

    Name (I just gave first name nickname), age, ethnicity, are you LE.

  15. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cora and Lfei this afternoon. They are in a hotel on the northside. Connected rooms. I opted for both girls for an hour. Cora is taller, a little older of the two- tight body, great ass and tits. Phenomenal service. Like top 10 ever. Actual legit rimming. Kissing. Lfei is younger, more petite, super friendly. Cute a button.

    They said here until 28th but may leave earlier if not busy.

    I highly recommend.

    CP.
    What was your screening or did they know you from AH?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape