Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1218
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHere  [View Original Post]
    I only know Lulu but thought someone connected the two names last year. Plus they arrived at the same time. Could be mistaken. Might just have to find out for sure.
    AH Lulu is awesome but these girls aren't her.

  2. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying they are the same person? But Lulu is currently visiting AH.
    I only know Lulu but thought someone connected the two names last year. Plus they arrived at the same time. Could be mistaken. Might just have to find out for sure.

  3. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cora and Lfei this afternoon. They are in a hotel on the northside. Connected rooms. I opted for both girls for an hour. Cora is taller, a little older of the two- tight body, great ass and tits. Phenomenal service. Like top 10 ever. Actual legit rimming. Kissing. Lfei is younger, more petite, super friendly. Cute a button.

    They said here until 28th but may leave earlier if not busy.

    I highly recommend.

    CP.
    Went back and saw Lfei after visiting Cora yesterday.

    These girls are tier 1 operators.

    They both provide a level of service that is rarely found in Columbus.

    Lfei said it's been slow and asked me adorably if it was because she wasn't pretty enough.

    Not sure if that's true or just a ruse, but these two should not be missed if you're into Asians.

  4. #630

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by NateHere  [View Original Post]
    AKA Lulu, now featured on AH. Always a first class experience.
    Are you saying they are the same person? But Lulu is currently visiting AH.

  5. #629

    Ah

    Looks like Asian Hollywood is back with two ladies.

  6. #628

    Cora and Lfei

    I saw Cora and Lfei this afternoon. They are in a hotel on the northside. Connected rooms. I opted for both girls for an hour. Cora is taller, a little older of the two- tight body, great ass and tits. Phenomenal service. Like top 10 ever. Actual legit rimming. Kissing. Lfei is younger, more petite, super friendly. Cute a button.

    They said here until 28th but may leave earlier if not busy.

    I highly recommend.

    CP.

  7. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Cora this morning for a qv.

    Was there about 20 minutes and was absolutely no rush.

    She's cute.

    Great attitude.

    Super Phat ass for an Asian (it's amazing).

    Very tight pussy.

    Good BBBJ.

    Strong recommend.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Are they set up in a hotel or house / apt / condo?

  8. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    Lfei is up here in Columbus for the week, def my go to. Looks like she's up here with Cora as well and doing 3 some. Treat them right! Never disappoints! https://encounter-us.com/
    AKA Lulu, now featured on AH. Always a first class experience.

  9. #625

    New agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    Lfei is up here in Columbus for the week, def my go to. Looks like she's up here with Cora as well and doing 3 some. Treat them right! Never disappoints! https://encounter-us.com/
    Is this a new agency in town? Site format seems similar to AH? Maybe related?

  10. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Cora this morning for a qv.

    Was there about 20 minutes and was absolutely no rush.

    She's cute.

    Great attitude.

    Super Phat ass for an Asian (it's amazing).

    Very tight pussy.

    Good BBBJ.

    Strong recommend.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    That site seems to be broken, any ad or other details? How long is she here?

  11. #623

    Cora

    Went and saw Cora this morning for a qv.

    Was there about 20 minutes and was absolutely no rush.

    She's cute.

    Great attitude.

    Super Phat ass for an Asian (it's amazing).

    Very tight pussy.

    Good BBBJ.

    Strong recommend.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  12. #622

    Lfei in town!

    Lfei is up here in Columbus for the week, def my go to. Looks like she's up here with Cora as well and doing 3 some. Treat them right! Never disappoints! https://encounter-us.com/

  13. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Microcenter sent you pics of a busty girl, but since I parked right in the Microcenter lot and walked over to the apartment pretty sure I know where I was.

    (Not to mention I did one of the first McKinley reviews back when we were all calling it C99, so I know exactly where that is, too.).

    Girl I actually saw in person at MC was almost a spinner with A-cups. Young guy handler called out to her when we went in, sounded almost like Lila, so I asked if she was Lila or Lala, and she said "no my name is Mia. ".
    Ok thanks for the info between the filtered pics and MC vs McKinley it gets confusing.

  14. #620

    Nope. I know exactly where I was.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I am referring to Micro Center the busty pics one is at Micro Center. Mia is at Mckinley LOL.
    Maybe Microcenter sent you pics of a busty girl, but since I parked right in the Microcenter lot and walked over to the apartment pretty sure I know where I was.

    (Not to mention I did one of the first McKinley reviews back when we were all calling it C99, so I know exactly where that is, too.).

    Girl I actually saw in person at MC was almost a spinner with A-cups. Young guy handler called out to her when we went in, sounded almost like Lila, so I asked if she was Lila or Lala, and she said "no my name is Mia. ".

  15. #619

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how long she's there for?
    Through sometime next month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape