Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36060
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431
    She posted awhile back and I tried. Asked for a deposit. I never do deposits. I'm assuming fake.

  2. #36059

    Authentic real blonde bombshell

    What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431

  3. #36058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Bare

    She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.

    https://callescort.org/804-480-6975

  4. #36057

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Not only is it bad with cats but the house now smells like there is a dead body decaying inside. I don't know how her and her roommates tolerate it. I don't know how any longer can get hard in that house the smell is so strong. Honestly, once maintenance has to go there, they will probably evict all of them. There were easily over 10-20 cat scattered along the stairs leading to Chloe's room. It's disgusting and they should all be ashamed. It's either a dead body or rotting food somewhere. It is so bad!
    I have to agree, her place is gross. I've only been there once and never again and it was a bit of a drive for me. Cats were everywhere when I walked in the door and she led me upstairs to a small room. I used to see her when she was down on midlothian tnpk, near southside plaza with zero cats.

    Oh well, what can you do.

  5. #36056

    Chloe-raven

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her in chesterfield out towards Woodlake (deer run neighborhood) when she was new. Was a really good time. Also used to see Susie in colonial heights. Just brought back memories. Sucks that Ravens living situation isn't good. I really thought she would get out of it about 10 years ago. Really miss Smoke but I can't get her to dabble in it again.
    Not only is it bad with cats but the house now smells like there is a dead body decaying inside. I don't know how her and her roommates tolerate it. I don't know how any longer can get hard in that house the smell is so strong. Honestly, once maintenance has to go there, they will probably evict all of them. There were easily over 10-20 cat scattered along the stairs leading to Chloe's room. It's disgusting and they should all be ashamed. It's either a dead body or rotting food somewhere. It is so bad!

  6. #36055

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Whoever said everything was legit and book with confidence off independence dr in the west end was way off and wrong. Just saw a shit ton of cops. Was booking with Ashley and dodged a bullet thank god!
    I was messaging with her to set something up and then radio silence. I wonder if she got popped today? Sounds like I missed a great time but may have dodged a bullet.

  7. #36054
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    Whoever said everything was legit and book with confidence off independence dr in the west end was way off and wrong. Just saw a shit ton of cops. Was booking with Ashley and dodged a bullet thank god!
    Henrico is just a wild place but some spots you can be lucky just depends on the time of day / night you go. Also Delilah on jd is definitely my go to lately because she really doesn't deal with the bs and drama that the other girls be seeing out here on jd. If you need her digits just hmu.

  8. #36053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    White MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    White MILF in her 50's on Midlothian Tpke. needs help. I've only gotten a BJ from her a few times.
    She still needs help if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacy-Milf.jpg‎  

  9. #36052

    Sammi

    Has anyone seen this one? Goes by Sammi.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2405301e8a58a2

  10. #36051
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley in person? I'm just skeptical about going to henrico off one or two posts. Can some of yall verify that she's legit.
    I see her on the regular. Just saw her this morning at the west end place. We'll worth it. Have fun.

  11. #36050

    Henrico bust on independence

    Whoever said everything was legit and book with confidence off independence dr in the west end was way off and wrong. Just saw a shit ton of cops. Was booking with Ashley and dodged a bullet thank god!

  12. #36049
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on the other board where Maddie is dead. It is so sad.
    Wow sorry to hear that, guess she couldn't beat the monkey.

  13. #36048
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley in person? I'm just skeptical about going to henrico off one or two posts. Can some of yall verify that she's legit.
    She is legit. Book with confidence.

  14. #36047

    Ashley

    Literally just saw Ashley, super cool and tight. She definitely busy looking me the waiting room at a doctors office. I want to also thank Grok01, well done my guy. Slow clapping.

  15. #36046

    Ashley Review

    Saw Ashley after a lot of excitement generated from the photo shared on the forum. Personally, I thought it was fine, but she is not looking as good as the photo. The signs of red acne or effects of drug use are clearly visible on face and parts of her body. I am just not into drug addicts except for the normal alcohol and weed. Probably won't see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape