Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    They do keep those places hot as hell! You would think they'd want to turn it down to 60 so that we're not a sweaty mess by the time we're done but maybe it turns them on to have us sweating and dripping all over them while we're fucking them. LOL. But I guess you can't do anything about a broken AC. I remember one time at VIP I walked in to see one of the girls there in the middle of the summer and the AC was broke then, I was sweating before I even hit the room so I was already thinking in my head what it was going to be like after a 45 minute session pounding away. Haha. And then the girl says baby you're very hot. Um ya think! Its 89 degrees in here!
    A2(now ET) every time I went to that place on the trail like 85° in there during summertime! didn't last long, most girls were hot as hell just like the spa.

  2. #55859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Man, I'm sure we all have some choice words for you right now, but let's just say I have a feeling your account won't be active too much longer, especially with this nonsense. But even better, I really really hope they give you that fancy name tag underneath your username so everyone knows exactly who you are when you come on here and start posting crazy stuff. Even better it would be nice if we were the ones that could make up the name that they would use for you.
    OUCH!!!
    Don't sugar coat it...just tell us what you really think 🤣.

  3. #55858
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Funny, when I was railing Anna on Friday afternoon I was sweating my ass off. I always tell these girls they keep it too fucking hot in there...no matter the spa. I mean, girls are always fucking cold, but this seemed excessive, I was pumping Anna mish and dripping sweat all over her tits. Granted, it was a hot (passionate) session, but I felt gross.

    We were so messy at the end she insisted on a shower for me even though I was out of time. And I apologized to her for the excessive sweat. She made the shower cold and she goes, "The A/C is broken, I didn't want to tell you." Hahaha! Jesus, okay, well I felt better a little bit. It wasn't even THAT hot out, like 85 degrees. Hard to keep track lately because it's 40 fucking degrees in FL now.

    Anyway, Lucy was not providing on Saturday, this post from LouisPapa is bullshit. She went to Missly to check on the A/C repair and then went home. The post says 'Anna at Missly' and he referenced the cleanup Lucy did with me from my post on 2/18 with Coco...which was at Lavender.
    They do keep those places hot as hell! You would think they'd want to turn it down to 60° so that we're not a sweaty mess by the time we're done but maybe it turns them on to have us sweating and dripping all over them while we're fucking them. LOL. But I guess you can't do anything about a broken AC. I remember one time at VIP I walked in to see one of the girls there in the middle of the summer and the AC was broke then, I was sweating before I even hit the room so I was already thinking in my head what it was going to be like after a 45 minute session pounding away. Haha. And then the girl says baby you're very hot. Um ya think! Its 89 degrees in here!

  4. #55857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Got a text from Jasmine this morning, she says they have new young pretty girl at spa now. So Jasmine is not flying solo anymore at 5 star, 2 girls at 5 star east side near UCF.
    Thanks! Nice to know.

  5. #55856
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisPapa  [View Original Post]
    You must be envious and jealous that I fucked Lucy so hard.
    Man, I'm sure we all have some choice words for you right now, but let's just say I have a feeling your account won't be active too much longer, especially with this nonsense. But even better, I really really hope they give you that fancy name tag underneath your username so everyone knows exactly who you are when you come on here and start posting crazy stuff. Even better it would be nice if we were the ones that could make up the name that they would use for you.

  6. #55855

    5 Star

    FYI.

    Got a text from Jasmine this morning, she says they have new young pretty girl at spa now. So Jasmine is not flying solo anymore at 5 star, 2 girls at 5 star east side near UCF.

  7. #55854

    Missly (Lucy)

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Funny, when I was railing Anna on Friday afternoon I was sweating my ass off. I always tell these girls they keep it too fucking hot in there...no matter the spa. I mean, girls are always fucking cold, but this seemed excessive, I was pumping Anna mish and dripping sweat all over her tits. Granted, it was a hot (passionate) session, but I felt gross.

    We were so messy at the end she insisted on a shower for me even though I was out of time. And I apologized to her for the excessive sweat. She made the shower cold and she goes, "The A/C is broken, I didn't want to tell you." Hahaha! Jesus, okay, well I felt better a little bit. It wasn't even THAT hot out, like 85 degrees. Hard to keep track lately because it's 40 fucking degrees in FL now.

    Anyway, Lucy was not providing on Saturday, this post from LouisPapa is bullshit. She went to Missly to check on the A/C repair and then went home. The post says 'Anna at Missly' and he referenced the cleanup Lucy did with me from my post on 2/18 with Coco...which was at Lavender.
    You must be envious and jealous that I fucked Lucy so hard.

  8. #55853
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Not too sure about that. When they came to town, the Scheduler told me that they were available as a pair, with each getting their full pay and of course extras on top of that. While tempting, the big head finally had its first win, because that outlay of cash would've been a little extravagant. And I had not yet been with Mina. Knowing what I know now, the little head would've definitely talked me into it. Anyway, I'm not sure if natural sisters would be into a threesome, but you never know.
    Yeah, it might not be true, but what's crazy is I already thought they looked like each other before she told me that and then after I got that information, I went back and looked at their pictures and they definitely look very similar body and face. I know with the Chinese girls they will often say sisters if they are good friends with someone so maybe the Japanese operate the same.

  9. #55852

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Not too sure about that. When they came to town, the Scheduler told me that they were available as a pair, with each getting their full pay and of course extras on top of that. While tempting, the big head finally had its first win, because that outlay of cash would've been a little extravagant. And I had not yet been with Mina. Knowing what I know now, the little head would've definitely talked me into it. Anyway, I'm not sure if natural sisters would be into a threesome, but you never know.
    She told me the same thing when trying to push for a threesome but Jessica didn't confirm it when I ask during the session. I think they just know each other from Japan.

  10. #55851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Not too sure about that. When they came to town, the Scheduler told me that they were available as a pair, with each getting their full pay and of course extras on top of that. While tempting, the big head finally had its first win, because that outlay of cash would've been a little extravagant. And I had not yet been with Mina. Knowing what I know now, the little head would've definitely talked me into it. Anyway, I'm not sure if natural sisters would be into a threesome, but you never know.
    Sure they would, my first with natural sisters I was still in high school, many since.
    never twins though....yet!

  11. #55850

    Not sure about that

    Not too sure about that. When they came to town, the Scheduler told me that they were available as a pair, with each getting their full pay and of course extras on top of that. While tempting, the big head finally had its first win, because that outlay of cash would've been a little extravagant. And I had not yet been with Mina. Knowing what I know now, the little head would've definitely talked me into it. Anyway, I'm not sure if natural sisters would be into a threesome, but you never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Did you know that Jessica and Mina are actually sisters.

  12. #55849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    I make the trip to O-town on occasion just for my massages, but was wondering. I have been to asian spas over seas and got a nice haircut, shave, massage, maybe a bit more with a lady all over you on your lap etc. A total relaxation time. Is there anything or anyone like that out here?
    I was in AMP south of Clayton Ga and after the deed she took me out front to the chairs for a foot massage and pedicure it was unexpected and enjoyable.

    Hopefully somebody broadcast something like you mentioned around here with some extras.

  13. #55848

    Spa?

    I make the trip to O-town on occasion just for my massages, but was wondering. I have been to asian spas over seas and got a nice haircut, shave, massage, maybe a bit more with a lady all over you on your lap etc. A total relaxation time. Is there anything or anyone like that out here?

  14. #55847
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Funny, when I was railing Anna on Friday afternoon I was sweating my ass off. I always tell these girls they keep it too fucking hot in there...no matter the spa. I mean, girls are always fucking cold, but this seemed excessive, I was pumping Anna mish and dripping sweat all over her tits. Granted, it was a hot (passionate) session, but I felt gross.

    We were so messy at the end she insisted on a shower for me even though I was out of time. And I apologized to her for the excessive sweat. She made the shower cold and she goes, "The A/C is broken, I didn't want to tell you." Hahaha! Jesus, okay, well I felt better a little bit. It wasn't even THAT hot out, like 85 degrees. Hard to keep track lately because it's 40 fucking degrees in FL now.

    Anyway, Lucy was not providing on Saturday, this post from LouisPapa is bullshit. She went to Missly to check on the A/C repair and then went home. The post says 'Anna at Missly' and he referenced the cleanup Lucy did with me from my post on 2/18 with Coco...which was at Lavender.

    Went back and read the 20 posts of this person's account...turns out, you could print them on paper and stack them next to a pile of horseshit and not be able to tell the difference between the two. It's guys like this that are the reason so many reviews are not believed. Making shit up doesn't do anyone any good.
    Booboo is on the case! Good find. Crazy ass guys posting fake shit!

  15. #55846
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you're not gonna get a response here...I'm disappointed in your Shilly-Sense.

    Do better.
    Crack me up! LOL. What is that dude talking about. CIM is included with admission (at least for the ones I've seen).

    The boss from Mimi spa actually sent me a menu the other day for one of the Japanese girls and it pretty interesting to read the menu with the prices, I had already known about some things on the menu, but they were definitely I had no idea about. No wonder why these girls make 75 k a month and if they don't make that they are disappointed. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape