Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 5125
-
03-10-26 17:36 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 279The monger scene is pretty dead
So I tried to contact about half a dozen escorts. The one I heard back a little bit from before she ghosted was sassy a long time blond in manch. She was hot to have me come to her place until she became unresponsive via text and phone. She msged me hours later that she was sleeping. Most likely nodded off due to drugs or something. Does anyone know any good consistent escorts in manch or nashua?
-
03-06-26 19:37 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 181Wasted my time with Tennessee
I'm a glutton for punishment and tried to set something up with Tennessee. Texted her and she responded right away that she was hosting in Manchester and available. Agreed on the donation and to meet up 30 minutes later. I asked for the address. No reply. 15 minutes later text again asking for the address she answers 11 X. Just the number 11 X nothing else. I ask again for an address. No answer. Now it's 30 minutes later and the time we agreed upon. I text her if she wants to meet I need an address or hotel. 40 minutes later she replies with the hotel. My dumbass agrees to meet her and we agree on a new time. I drive to the hotel and text I'm there. No answer.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
I figure she is either on something or just scheduling everyone and taking the first to show up.
-
02-26-26 16:53 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 142Didn't follow through
I asked her and Tennessee to provide some form of verification cause I'm driving an hour up there. They didn't respond so I'm not going to take them for a ride. Unfortunate, but there's other fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 16:40 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 76Ashley
Ashley might have been the name I was thinking of. I believe there is a third person that's a transformer. Those two are women.
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 13:15 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 142Ashley / Amanda
Thanks, I tried Ashley and Amanda and didn't find anything conclusive as links were broken and Epsom clearly is a new location. I saw downtown mentioned the other "girl" might be a transformer but I'd be curious as to if that's confirmed and if it's post-op.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 12:37 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 76Amanda
While I haven't seen either of them personally I did see a recent review claiming one of them was named Amanda. It appears to have been deleted. You may see some reviews if you search this thread for Amanda.
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 10:26 #4879Banned Member

Posts: 942Ashley rdanski
Ashley is legit. You can find all her pictures on Facebook. She calls herself Florida now lolol. Not sure why she would show her face on skipthegames and then make up a fake name. She has a hot meaty pussy. But we had a falling out. Used to see her for cheap. Now she is controlled by that tranny dude and wants $650 dollars. You have to see both Ashley and her friends together now. Also no more licking her pussy. Guess she saves the good stuff for her transvestite boyfriend.
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 09:26 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 142Florida / Tennessee
Has anyone seen these ladies? Looks like they're out of Epsom but post in Manchester. Thinking about TOFTT. Address given is to a house set back from the road so that's promising it's not LEO.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...-/899980651654
-
02-24-26 19:35 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 51Julia
She is def real. Got with her a few times a few years ago. Pretty much open to anything if the price is right. She's a creamer too. If you get her going, she will squirt. Kinda of a cool chick, pretty fun, but her price point now is out of line. I got with her for 3, couple pops, daty, BBBJ, and squirting. She'll do anal after a couple visits if she is comfortable with you. Not a clock watcher with me, sometimes hangout for a couple hours, chatting then banging. If you're good with the price, she can be a fun time. Stay safe. BTW, she does have an old man (50's) for a sugar daddy, so don't know why she doing this. Guess she loves the variety!
Originally Posted by OsirisRises
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:12 #4876Regular Member

Posts: 15Julia
Does anyone have info on Julia? She is posting https://tryst.link/escort/juliaxox2001.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...4/495518168306
She has a bit of amateur porn that looks fun. I am on her OF and she seems real. However, the phone # listed is the same as some medical diagnostic company in CA.
-
02-19-26 06:04 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 372Steph and Sylvia
Sylvia is definitely a good looker and pleasant to be with. Steph is a little chatty but gets the job done.
-
02-18-26 20:58 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 279Manchester being Manchester
-
02-18-26 18:15 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 23Steph
Steph gets the job done and is somewhat attractive naked. The pimp phone call she makes as you get there is a little strange but he stays out of the way. Steph is not very excited about her performance, but is is enjoyable enough with the right price.
-
02-18-26 17:24 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 135Sylvia and Steph
Wow. I was bummed when I missed out Sylvia when they were in Framingham. Looks like I might have a shot at her after all.
-
02-18-26 11:29 #4871Banned Member

Posts: 942Kinky Jack and crew are here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...s/391139669078
Kinky Jack looks like he brought up his money makers to NH. Pimpin is fun until the PO PO. Comes knocking in your 🚪 door. He must be model material and have a huge package to convince beautiful Sylvia that she needs a pimp. I give him credit. He is good at pimpin 101.









Reply With Quote





