Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 27799
-
03-01-26 23:50 #27079Senior Member

Posts: 52I'm certainly not impressed with her.
Originally Posted by TitusAndro
[View Original Post]
Here's my alert on her: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/babyy-bellss-no-show.3068562/
-
03-01-26 21:22 #27078Senior Member

Posts: 50Link
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%99%A1.660414/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by TastyFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:20 #27077Senior Member

Posts: 1401It's not the link. It works, just that either she's disabled her profile or it has been removed. She used to go by Isabella11. Lots of different rumors about her dating all the way back to 2022. She travels all over, this is her Tryst link https://tryst.link/escort/isabellastar1 with super touched up pics. She looks nothing like that. Only rumor I can confirm is when I saw her, I bailed when we got on the bed. Her pussy stank! Luckily I didn't pay upfront so I dropped her a 50 and left to avoid a scene.
Originally Posted by TastyFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:48 #27076Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Same
Wanted to check out the link too and it's not working for me either. Would be interested to see if someone can help get it fixed!
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 10:02 #27075Senior Member

Posts: 114Can anyone fix link?
Originally Posted by ManJyna
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 18:11 #27074Senior Member

Posts: 652She has a tasty snatch and loves creampies!
Originally Posted by Beezy777
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
02-24-26 10:46 #27073Senior Member

Posts: 118Used to be Isabellaaa. ♡ I think someone said she got pregnant.
Originally Posted by ManJyna
[View Original Post]
Back to Abby, is 380 for a half hr? I was quoted 500 for an hr.
-
02-24-26 10:30 #27072Senior Member

Posts: 2184Link does not seem to be working.
Originally Posted by ManJyna
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 10:09 #27071Senior Member

Posts: 81Abby
Agreed we need more providers like this. I love that body type, but I ain't paying 380 for it. I might be in the minority, but I just ain't going over 350 for anyone these days. I think 400/ hr is a ripoff for the average provider here in Seattle.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 01:04 #27070Regular Member

Posts: 10From the other
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lsss95.691047/#recent-content.
Anyone know her?
-
02-23-26 13:39 #27069Senior Member

Posts: 2184Abby Bankzz
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
Not my body type. But we need more of this service in Seattle. She provided a good time at a reasonable rate. A SP that enjoys being degraded is always welcome.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:33 #27068Senior Member

Posts: 261Niki
This one belongs on this topic. 450 1 hr and she didn't tap out.
Niki.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/972204649554
-
02-23-26 12:28 #27067Senior Member

Posts: 152100%
That's so true. It's pathetic.
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 20:41 #27066Senior Member

Posts: 124I saw her. 380 and I got to do anything I wanted.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
I didn't stick it in her ass. I wish I has.
I did degrade her.
-
02-22-26 16:10 #27065Senior Member

Posts: 1209Rates? What was set up like?
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




