Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26184

    KatDMilf

    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?

  2. #26183

    Ellie Joy?

    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?

  3. #26182

    Pinkmonkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    There are a large number of online bookers that the usual places use nowadays. They set up their own sites but they don't manage the places, they just direct you to the destination and get the commission. The Pershing address is the chicago521 place. I've been there recently. Decent that not many neighbors, only one side of the place. However when I went...
    How were the girls and how was your experience?

  4. #26181

    Online bookers

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    So I had no intentions going I was just curious so I texted them off my burner.
    There are a large number of online bookers that the usual places use nowadays. They set up their own sites but they don't manage the places, they just direct you to the destination and get the commission. The Pershing address is the chicago521 place. I've been there recently. Decent that not many neighbors, only one side of the place. However when I went it was like a conveyor belt, I walked in and 2 dudes were waiting in the bare living room standing playing with their phones. There were 3 girls working and all of them finished at the same time so 3 dudes within min of each other walked down and less than 5 min later us three walked upstairs. Needless to say I didn't partake in any daty. Location not bad but I've avoided due to the client traffic. BTW, one dude walking down was black along with one waiting so I don't think they discriminate.

  5. #26180
    So I had no intentions going I was just curious so I texted them off my burner.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDjk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this site?

    https://pinkmonkeyasiagirls.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1651.jpg‎   IMG_1652.jpg‎   IMG_1653.jpg‎  

  6. #26179

  7. #26178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPablo90  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone here has seen her!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3313121033
    Don't do it. She is weird or stupid or scamming. Wanted a dick pic. I texted her no way. Then I get a threat. I just blocked and moved on. Actually seems childish attitude.

    B.

  8. #26177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...100/7085065780

    Text her before noon and she responded right away -.

    Sent me the donation which was I thought was steep. But those pictures were so hot.

    Gave me her general location -.

    I asked if I could call her. She said sure. Had to wait about 30 minutes for her to finishing up some business. Nice 5 minute conversation.

    Got off the phone and text her enjoyed the conversation and asked if she could send a picture that is not in your ad. A couple minutes later I get a picture that's in her ad.

    I responded that the picture sent was in the ad. Next I get the video that is in the ad.

    I texted her back asking if she is really the girl in the ad.

    Last I heard from her.

    I don't understand why they do that.
    Bummer as she looks hot. But, thanks to you asking for proof, you saved yourself some disappointment later.

  9. #26176

    Thought I had a winner!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...100/7085065780

    Text her before noon and she responded right away -.

    Sent me the donation which was I thought was steep. But those pictures were so hot.

    Gave me her general location -.

    I asked if I could call her. She said sure. Had to wait about 30 minutes for her to finishing up some business. Nice 5 minute conversation.

    Got off the phone and text her enjoyed the conversation and asked if she could send a picture that is not in your ad. A couple minutes later I get a picture that's in her ad.

    I responded that the picture sent was in the ad. Next I get the video that is in the ad.

    I texted her back asking if she is really the girl in the ad.

    Last I heard from her.

    I don't understand why they do that.

  10. #26175

  11. #26174

    Present

    Surely this beaut has to be on manys radar. Fine and petite but with 0 reviews and 702 area code I have yet to take the leap on this one. Does anyone have a review to share?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022860131

  12. #26173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Y'all

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9118  [View Original Post]
    I called the number. Wanted to see how crazy we're talking here. Yeah she's got a couple screws loose. Asked if she's available and for location. Instant attitude "Did you read my ad?. My location is in my ad. *rambles some other nonsense*.

    To the dude that said personality disorder. Full on for sure lunatic.
    Ever watch the First Amendment Auditors when they get arrested they tell their followers to flood the police or the government offices or the courts let's do the same thing with this ***** let's flood her cell!

  13. #26172

    I was curious

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7737444806

    I texted this one. I asked if she was available. She said yes and asked for race and age. I give it to her. I ask if there is an address. She responds, "aren't you going to ask how much?" I say, "it's in the ad, but sure, how much" and her response:

    "Okay just because I wrote it in the ad doesn't mean you just don't tell me".

    "Or were you going to come and then come inside my house and then thell me I know these are your prices on your ad but all I got is 50 or anything less and then I would have to took my gun out and hit you in the f* face".

    "Don't ever think you can go to a girl's house without talking about the money because when you get in that house and you don't have the right amount you're going to get yourself hurt now you go and find somebody else clown don't play with my time".

    What a freak! How did she know that I wasn't going to ask just because I didn't ask yet? Obviously, I am glad I didn't go, and I would blacklist her, everyone. She apparently is unhinged and has a gun and will pull it out on you if you say the wrong thing. Or even if you don't say the wrong thing, but don't say the right thing with the way and timing she wants you to say it. Don't see her!
    I called the number. Wanted to see how crazy we're talking here. Yeah she's got a couple screws loose. Asked if she's available and for location. Instant attitude "Did you read my ad?. My location is in my ad. *rambles some other nonsense*.

    To the dude that said personality disorder. Full on for sure lunatic.

  14. #26171

    Anyone try this?

    Anyone tried this site?

    https://pinkmonkeyasiagirls.com/

  15. #26170

    Gracie

    Please tell me someone here has seen her!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3313121033

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape