Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 9689
-
02-23-26 19:35 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 185Thank you!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:31 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 185Wrong link
The link you have provided is for Precious, NOT Precious Jasmine. Precious ID 326751 hasn't had a review in 5 years. Thankfully, your pics ARE of Precious Jasmine. ID 412956.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:19 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 249Hazel
Hazel's profile on TER and many reviews on TER say BBBJ. My bad.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:13 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 249Hazel
Hey Floyd! Good chatting with you again! She initiated CBJ and I didn't question it. I just went with the flow on the first date. She said Olivia was from NJ and was out of town for a few days. There was a silver SUV in the driveway with NJ plates. , so I assume it was Olivia's. But she said Olivia would be back soon and they would do doubles. I didn't question pricing for doubles.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
Hey Lovearub! Is it okay to post about Hazel again without you getting your underwear up your butt?
-
02-23-26 19:04 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 185Hazel
I wouldn't put much faith in those ter reviews unless you go back to 2024. That includes the bad one.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the information! If you would answer two questions, I'd appreciate it. Was the CBJ mandatory or by choice? Did she bring Olivia (from the pics) with her too? PM is fine if you'd rather, but I'm sure most would want to know the answer to at least one of those questions.
-
02-23-26 18:54 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 249Precious
Sorry, I didn't attach this to my last post. So now I have to do another post! That's 3 in a row! Sorry Lovearub.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:48 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 249Precious
Okay. Here is another post about Precious! Should I post or not? What do you think Lovearub? Okay, I'll post it. Haha. Below is a TER review of Precious left a few days ago. Don't hesitate guys!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:42 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 249Precious
And BTW Precious is BBBJ. Sorry for posting a second post about her. I'll probably post a third and fourth post about her soon (when I think of other things I might want to let you guys know about)!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:39 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 249Hazel
If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
-
02-23-26 18:23 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 249Hazel
I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:19 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 249I'm thinking.
Funny! I see a career for you at Comedy Cabana! : o).
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:33 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 929I'm thinking
She has to pay a commission now.
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:12 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 49Hazel
Actually it looks like her prices today are higher than yesterday. 4 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:50 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 929Holy crap
$$$ 5 for an hour all wrapped up? I now know who not to pay attention to around here. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:18 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 815Looks like my type
But everything covered for $350 hour seems high but for what's available around here I can see why, sorry Love rub this one makes it 5 LOL.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





