Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 9682
-
02-23-26 18:42 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 248Precious
And BTW Precious is BBBJ. Sorry for posting a second post about her. I'll probably post a third and fourth post about her soon (when I think of other things I might want to let you guys know about)!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:39 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel
If you are spend constrained, then I think Precious is one of the best deals out there. If you haven't been with her, don't hesitate! Her TER link is below, but you have to be a TER member to see the details and reviews. Pics are attached.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2120695-326751
-
02-23-26 18:23 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel
I did 200 for 1/2 hour. It was sufficient for me. Not sure I would do an hour on a repeat.
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:19 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 248I'm thinking.
Funny! I see a career for you at Comedy Cabana! : o).
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:33 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 929I'm thinking
She has to pay a commission now.
Originally Posted by BeastInSince82
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:12 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 49Hazel
Actually it looks like her prices today are higher than yesterday. 4 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:50 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 929Holy crap
$$$ 5 for an hour all wrapped up? I now know who not to pay attention to around here. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:18 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 815Looks like my type
But everything covered for $350 hour seems high but for what's available around here I can see why, sorry Love rub this one makes it 5 LOL.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:17 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 9294 posts in a row
On the same provider? Seems to be a bit of overkill, don't you think?
-
02-22-26 20:09 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel Woodz. Pics
Attached are Hazel Woodz pics. BTW, she does have a dog, a blue nose pit. But she keeps it in a separate room during sessions. She did show her dog to me and she seems calm and nice enough.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 16:43 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel Woodz. Don't hesitate!
I should have included the compensation for her time. It is QV $150, HHR $200, HR $350. I think reasonable for her companionship and services.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 15:25 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel Woodz. Don't hesitate!
I had the pleasure of seeing Hazel Woodz today. She is awesome! Very quick and responsive comms, a short face-time verification and I was at her place within 45 minutes of initially reaching out. Hazel has a nice personality. From the moment we met, it felt like I was talking to a friend. She is from San Antonio and arrived here recently (via St. Augustine). She is new here and it sounds like she wants to stay. Her place is in a nice development in NMB off of 9th Ave S. Her description and pictures are accurate. She is about 5' 8", has a nice body and large naturals. The session was a CBJ and CFS, but it was an awesome session. She clearly enjoys pleasing you and also enjoys the session herself. She likes to tell you how much she is enjoying it and likes to talk explicitly in your ear during the session. I definitely plan on seeing her again. Don't hesitate guys!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 16:01 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel Woodz
Hazel Woodz has 2 pages of reviews on TER. The average rating is Looks = 7. 31 and Performance = 5. 94. There is one "total rip-off" review by Don24, but I think it is a bogus review. It is the only review that Don24 has on TER. Some of the reviews of her are posted by guys that have posted dozens of reviews on TER, so I put more faith in those reviews as being legitimate. If I see her, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 15:14 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 232Thank you for the report
Thank you for taking time to send the information!
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 15:12 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 232Greatly Appreciated
I appreciate you taking the time to reply!!
Originally Posted by GolfNut19
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





