Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1727
-
03-05-26 13:18 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks. Who do you think is younger and which would you recommend?
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 11:59 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 256Update
Fun fact: Lola also uses the name Laura.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
03-03-26 18:00 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 256I was told over the weekend by a very reliable source, that this Months line up (starting today) would be Lilly and Lola. *NOTE* That's always subject to change.
Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4
[View Original Post]
You can always call or text before going and ask who's working.
Typically I make an appointment with a specific Broad, but if you don't like who opens first, ask to see who else is there.
Knock on wood I haven't encountered any real old or fugly broads there yet. However there are some broads that I like better and find more attractive than others.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
03-03-26 17:20 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 31Grape
Who's at Grape this week? Few months ago there was only one girl there. Are you guys given the opportunity to choose or take whoever opens first?
-
03-03-26 15:33 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 146Red Grape
Just wow! Amazing visit with Lorelei (not sure on spelling). Massage was excellent for an AMP, very sweet and made sure I got the full time. I don't know why I waited so long to visit.
-
02-25-26 20:32 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 740I also noticed
A lot of the Fairfax AMPs have quit advertising table showers and saunas too, do not forget to check out the Roanoke page too, those 4 I mentioned are almost on the level of some the best NOVA AMPs, good luck.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 11:03 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 506Thank you
Great intel, I appreciate it. Fairfax new law hasn't done much yet, but I suspect it will make AMP get rid of the lock door with buzzer, I can see them making and foyer / waiting room which will increase prices. I've noticed the escort scene is nonexistent, I thought with so many college girls that it would be good. I had to leave Fairfax because of the cost.
I think my first stop will be to check out grape.
-
02-24-26 12:37 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 256Connection
When Lynchburg Grape first opened, Apple's Boss told me (via text) that a "friend" of hers owns Grape, and She was just helping out.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
I tend not to believe that. And Suspect the Same Boss owns all 3 shops, Apple & Plum in Roanoke, and Grape in Lynchburg.
Even if I am wrong about their ownership, it's a fact that the same exact girls rotate between all 3 shops.
Thank You For your attention to this matter.
-
02-24-26 08:04 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 34There is some connection with Red Apple in Roanoke and the Grape in Lynchburg. I go to Roanoke often and I've seen two of the same girls at both places.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:41 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 740Fairfax to Lynchburg
As a regular up in your areas for years, I will agree, it like heaven on earth overall, but has the new laws in Fairfax County / city hurt business? As far as local talent the compares to NOVA I would suggest Red Grape in Lynchburg, in Roanoke there are 4 pretty reliable choices, my favorite changes from time to time, but now I would say Angel Spa, Red Apple, LJN and Red Plum, any of those will get the job done and almost on par as Pine, Angel or the Springfield, Annandale AMPs. Feel free to message anytime and welcome to the South.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:41 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 50Read the posts. There are so. E pretty good reports, especially the Grape.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:18 #1551Regular Member

Posts: 14Considering what you're coming from, pretty much everywhere is going to be a disappointment. Having said that, our AMP scene is decent for a city our size. The escort scene is basically non-existent.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 19:47 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 506Moving to Lynchburg
Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
-
02-23-26 15:06 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 36Red Grape Lily
It's so nice to have someone that seems to actually care about customers. Lily is exceptional she is beautiful, sweet and always cheerful. Can't say enough good things about her. From start to finish always delivers. Lynchburg best be nice to those grape girls. And if that Mina comes back a four hand will be the absolute way to go. Wow.
-
02-22-26 17:20 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 52The Hill City talent
What is the best talent in the hill city as far as a nice through massage and a L3 almost GFE finish and under 40 years old.
I usually post in the Roanoke area but will be in town the next few weeks.







Reply With Quote





