Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 37335
-
02-24-26 12:48 #36060Regular Member

Posts: 69She posted awhile back and I tried. Asked for a deposit. I never do deposits. I'm assuming fake.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 11:46 #36059Senior Member

Posts: 184Authentic real blonde bombshell
What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431
-
02-24-26 10:37 #36058Senior Member

Posts: 156Bare
She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.
https://callescort.org/804-480-6975
-
02-24-26 10:05 #36057Senior Member

Posts: 353Raven
I have to agree, her place is gross. I've only been there once and never again and it was a bit of a drive for me. Cats were everywhere when I walked in the door and she led me upstairs to a small room. I used to see her when she was down on midlothian tnpk, near southside plaza with zero cats.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
Oh well, what can you do.
-
02-24-26 00:42 #36056Senior Member

Posts: 184Chloe-raven
Not only is it bad with cats but the house now smells like there is a dead body decaying inside. I don't know how her and her roommates tolerate it. I don't know how any longer can get hard in that house the smell is so strong. Honestly, once maintenance has to go there, they will probably evict all of them. There were easily over 10-20 cat scattered along the stairs leading to Chloe's room. It's disgusting and they should all be ashamed. It's either a dead body or rotting food somewhere. It is so bad!
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 00:32 #36055Senior Member

Posts: 184Ashley
I was messaging with her to set something up and then radio silence. I wonder if she got popped today? Sounds like I missed a great time but may have dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by FunGuy4274
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:04 #36054Senior Member

Posts: 230Henrico is just a wild place but some spots you can be lucky just depends on the time of day / night you go. Also Delilah on jd is definitely my go to lately because she really doesn't deal with the bs and drama that the other girls be seeing out here on jd. If you need her digits just hmu.
Originally Posted by FunGuy4274
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 17:52 #36053Senior Member

Posts: 156White MILF
She still needs help if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:32 #36052Senior Member

Posts: 475Sammi
Has anyone seen this one? Goes by Sammi.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2405301e8a58a2
-
02-23-26 11:40 #36051Regular Member

Posts: 69I see her on the regular. Just saw her this morning at the west end place. We'll worth it. Have fun.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:37 #36050Regular Member

Posts: 16Henrico bust on independence
Whoever said everything was legit and book with confidence off independence dr in the west end was way off and wrong. Just saw a shit ton of cops. Was booking with Ashley and dodged a bullet thank god!
-
02-23-26 09:30 #36049Senior Member

Posts: 241Wow sorry to hear that, guess she couldn't beat the monkey.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:24 #36048Senior Member

Posts: 222She is legit. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:10 #36047Senior Member

Posts: 61Ashley
Literally just saw Ashley, super cool and tight. She definitely busy looking me the waiting room at a doctors office. I want to also thank Grok01, well done my guy. Slow clapping.
-
02-23-26 09:03 #36046Regular Member

Posts: 20Ashley Review
Saw Ashley after a lot of excitement generated from the photo shared on the forum. Personally, I thought it was fine, but she is not looking as good as the photo. The signs of red acne or effects of drug use are clearly visible on face and parts of her body. I am just not into drug addicts except for the normal alcohol and weed. Probably won't see her again.









Reply With Quote





