Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 8000
-
03-02-26 04:54 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 90I think you are correct. At the very bottom, there is normally a legal disclaimer stating that meeting is for your time. I've noticed, at least in Tuscaloosa, when they conduct them, theirs don't display it.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 22:12 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 40They are all over Listcrawler. I texted three and the one I saw was the first to respond and set up. I really don't think it would matter which add because I am 99% sure it would be a different girl each time. Basically whoever was available. It was good enough that I will cross my fingers and try again.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 17:22 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 200Y'all, remember Gov. Meemaw signed the the Child Predator Death Penalty Act on February 12th. It takes affect on 10/1/2026. You know they'll be chomping at the bit to convict & execute someone ASAP. So remember that, and it may be time to hang up the pecker and call it a day. Following through on one of those ads, or any ad, could literally put you in a life or death situation.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
https://governor.alabama.gov/newsroo...-act-into-law/
-
02-28-26 12:32 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 1705You are definitely correct if you look in the ads both of them they list the age as 69 anytime a ridiculous age is posted in the ad you may pretty safely assume that something is wrong potentially a sting operation never see anyone without confirming their age through a text message so there will be no question as to whether you are meeting someone that potentially is under age that way you have their own claim that they are of legal age. Personally I would never see anyone unless they claim to be 21 years of age or older just my two cents. MJ.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:31 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 229Latina Link
Do you have a link for her? Phone number? Anyway to contact her?
Originally Posted by Mrkl35
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 17:25 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 266WARNING possible sting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alber...-/007119217644
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alber...n/831903973512
Just contacted new blonde about 3 hours ago, she got back to me about 25 minutes ago with a quote for $1. 2 for full and. 65 for head for the half. Seemed a little cheap.
So for my own protection, I asked for age. Crickets. The top ad was posted 15 minutes after I asked for age. Smells like LEO to me and the second ad was posted after the first with the same area code. Looks too good to be true. You pays your money and takes your chances, but not me not today. Feel to take your chance and let the rest.
Of us know.
Stay safe and support our good providers.
-
02-27-26 15:03 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 40Latinas
I know they are hit and miss but after today I won't mind trying again. I was having a hard time setting something up with my first choices so I said what the hell and texted one of Latina's. Back and forth was a little sketchy primarily due to the language difference but she did communicate or at least try to. Got to the spot the only thing she wanted was a pic by the pool to verify.
All a dream after that. A damn good one. Didn't really look like the pic but zero complaints. Actually better. Natural C cups and a round bubble ass. Probably only 5' or so. Looked fantastic in a bra top, jacket, and jeans. Took off the jacket and started kissing me. Basically made out like teenagers for 5 minutes getting undressed. As I sat down an she straddled me grinding as she kissed me. This got things going. DATY until she finished then it was my turn. BBJ but no CIM with a FIV. I think the rest of the session was so good I lost my mind and after she slipped the cap on I let her keep going. Damn good covered and uncovered but too good and that finished me off.
I have some good experiences but this was beyond compare. It honestly felt like we had met on Tinder or at a bar and went at it. Smelled, felt, and tasted great and was actually soaking wet. I know it's a crap shoot with what girl is actually there but hopefully one of y'all will get this one when you call them.
Really wish I'd done the $3 hour instead of the $18 half. Definitely would be worth the hour.
-
02-24-26 18:01 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 419Woods
I see a couple of possession charges. Shelby Co has her 'wanted' (another reason to avoid IMHO) and a surprising age of 48. I guess "rode hard and put up wet"?
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 17:45 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 135Wait a second
I read the ad and comments about it? I don't get it, please explain. Thanks you.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 15:48 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 1705Well there's a few things to consider here first of all her rate is more than I would want to pay secondly there's a mixture of old and new pictures and at least one that's been heavily filtered. Even the last time I saw her she was showing her age pretty good and I can tell you it's been a long time since she's seen 47. Based on her pictures it looks like there may be some very bad plastic surgery at work here also considering her rate and some very unattractive photos I would say not for me. MJ.
Originally Posted by AUChuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 12:32 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 268Senate, thanks right. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
I'm sure they are changing tactics but that format is too similar. I'd stay as far away from that as possible.
-
02-24-26 10:25 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 143Thought the same thing. He is running for senate BTW.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
However, although it looks the same. She said numerous times that she was 22. Still weird things with her.
-
02-24-26 06:40 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 268That ad format is used by local agencies in conjunction with a group out of Fultondale whose founder is running for governor. It's a trap. Don't contact.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:11 #7537Regular Member

Posts: 11Maybe you might be interested?
I had some of the best pussy and head in a long time with Kior. I been twice already so maybe a gem for you guys? Also share any gems with me if you have them.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2143045172
-
02-23-26 13:45 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 411I follow her on FB. She is a very serious user of age-reducing photo filters so there is probably a high probability of surprise when you meet her in person.
Originally Posted by EMD830
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




