Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4604

    Aroma

    I tried Aroma a couple of years ago and had a horrible experience that gave me PTSD! I was in Fort O recently and decided to stop in with the intention of leaving if the old Battle Axe was there. I was greeted by a pleasant woman and decided to give it a shot for hh and see what happened. It turned out to be an excellent experience. While it fell short of what a lot of you would want, it was exactly what I was looking for. Trusted members can PM me details.

  2. #4603

    Asian massage in Chattanooga

    Here's what Google shows. Which are the ones that offer extras? I put the link because I didn't want to upload all the massage listings separately because there are so many https://www.google.com/search?q=asian+massage+in+chattanooga+tennessee&sca_esv=df0 c750 a7 fb39069&biw=1132&bih=517&sxsrf=ANbL-n7 gOyrj1 b13 ZRnn5 sRgzO4 QtAFOJw%3 A1771979500027&ei=7 EKeaZ6 WAbWzqtsP3 uvLmQU&ved=0 ahUKEwievJeFsvOSAxW1 mWoFHd71 MlMQ4 dUDCBE&oq=asian+massage+in+chattanooga+tennessee&gs_lp=Egxnd3 Mtd2 l6 LXNlcnAiJmFzaWFuIG1 hc3 NhZ2 UgaW4 gY2 hhdHRhb.[/URL]

  3. #4602

  4. #4601

    Reflexology Cleveland, Tn

    I've been here, but LEO came by asking questions about a suspicious person. I was in a room. I was rushed out because I wanted extras and told to go to Chattanooga. Anyone else been here? It seems there are no reviews anywhere on the internet. They are on Facebook. Other massage in Cleveland have not been reviewed on here so not sure if it's even worth trying them out.

  5. #4600

    Pine location

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Not even a hand release? Odd.
    Where is it?

  6. #4599

    First time

    Quote Originally Posted by Yfever12  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting GQ and was paired with Rainbow. She carried a noticeable smoke odor, which came across as a bit unprofessional.
    What did she do to you? I don't mind smoke. Where is GQ?

  7. #4598

    GQ, First visit Review

    First time visiting GQ and was paired with Rainbow. She carried a noticeable smoke odor, which came across as a bit unprofessional.

  8. #4597

    Gq first visit review

    First time at Gq. I got Rainbow, but there was a noticeable smoke smell that didn't feel professional.

  9. #4596

    GQ line up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Eva is still there?
    Rainbow, Chanel and Pinky was the only ones available yesterday when I stopped by.

  10. #4595

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with Eva this past weekend. She is an attractive girl who does a great job and aims to please. I will confirm Pinky told me new girl on the 16th.
    Does anyone know if Eva is still there?

  11. #4594

    Relax in Dalton

    This is the place on Bypass /41. I haven't been there in a long long time, thought I would give it a try see if anything was new. Took me back to a room girl came in said $$80 for everything. I repeated what she said, declined and left. WTF!

  12. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    They rush you so much anyway, that is just ridiculous. The one time I went wasn't impressed, just another reason not to return.
    I had the complete opposite experience but I arrived at opening on weekend.

  13. #4592

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChatt  [View Original Post]
    I went by Rose today and opted for a 30 minute experience for $50. Lisa is a tall semi-attractive woman with large tits. She gave a decent massage, but did next to no teasing. On the flip she asked for $200 for FS. Which she clarified that she wanted an additional 200 on top of the 50 I already gave her. I told her not a chance, so she offered $100 for a HJ with tits out. Again, this is way too much for that, so I told her no. She refused to budge on this, so I left without any extras today.
    They rush you so much anyway, that is just ridiculous. The one time I went wasn't impressed, just another reason not to return.

  14. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChatt  [View Original Post]
    I went by Rose today and opted for a 30 minute experience for $50. Lisa is a tall semi-attractive woman with large tits. She gave a decent massage, but did next to no teasing. On the flip she asked for $200 for FS. Which she clarified that she wanted an additional 200 on top of the 50 I already gave her. I told her not a chance, so she offered $100 for a HJ with tits out. Again, this is way too much for that, so I told her no. She refused to budge on this, so I left without any extras today.
    That sux. Is this just a one off gps? Anyone? I visited first time in early December. 220 otd and have been anxious to get back. Thought it'd be my goto every couple months or so if my experience was the norm. It's a drive for me and timing is always an obstacle. So do you go elsewhere to scratch the itch? Are there any brothels in the area? Recommendations? Pm are fine.

  15. #4590
    I'm glad you stood your ground and thought with your big head annd not the little one. Everything is so overpriced these days. If more people did this then they would have to agree to the prices that we offer. Again, we aren't trying to lowball them but last time I checked special services don't adhere to inflation in my opinion. But one guy agreeing to give a high donation to them messes it up for all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChatt  [View Original Post]
    I went by Rose today and opted for a 30 minute experience for $50. Lisa is a tall semi-attractive woman with large tits. She gave a decent massage, but did next to no teasing. On the flip she asked for $200 for FS. Which she clarified that she wanted an additional 200 on top of the 50 I already gave her. I told her not a chance, so she offered $100 for a HJ with tits out. Again, this is way too much for that, so I told her no. She refused to budge on this, so I left without any extras today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape