Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #823

    Purpose of forum

    Good day mongers and lurkers.

    I visit the Albany area several times a year and I am so curious about the local talent, yet I fail to find any actual reviews on here. I know that there are members that explore the local talent and yet none have actually posted a single review. My hometown, the Spacecoast forum has multiple reviews daily and one can certainly feel at ease while enjoying the hobby. Multiple good reviews on the boards are a good thing, as well as any experience or concerns one should report on a bad experience. I have seen, over the years a half dozen or so and posted on at least five, some are no longer in the hobby. The good ones are, but I usually only see one. So, again I'll ask if you have any intel please share with us as long as the provider is still active.

    As a well respected monger on the spacecoast would say, Cheers!

  2. #822

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooWall91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...u/137261343871

    This provider confuses the hell out of me. After proving I'm a real person and literally talking on the phone with her for an hour I guess so she could get to know me better for some reason, she cancels the appointment hours later. Tells me she's not looking for newer clients, which in itself doesn't make sense as she's advertising her company on these sites. Just a little irritated about it.
    Maybe you and I can talk. Figure out why she might have thought you had a cop vibe or something. Look s like in your postings this has happened kinda of sorta in the past. I have potential clients that.

    Gone too far as far as the Asking "Will I do this, will I do that. Idk maybe she thought you were wasting her time.

  3. #821

    Waste of my time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...u/137261343871

    This provider confuses the hell out of me. After proving I'm a real person and literally talking on the phone with her for an hour I guess so she could get to know me better for some reason, she cancels the appointment hours later. Tells me she's not looking for newer clients, which in itself doesn't make sense as she's advertising her company on these sites. Just a little irritated about it.

  4. #820

    Legit?


  5. #819

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find Erika also but all the numbers I had I get no response.
    I got a message for you from erika. Hit my inbox.

  6. #818

    Any luck finding Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the area for about six months now with work. I've been back for about a month now was hoping to see Erika again. I have a number she gave me last time. I saw her, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I saw on here where somebody said a little while back that she was thinking about moving back to Mexico. She is / was the best. I'm going to be really disappointed if I didn't get a chance to see her again before she left. If anybody has any info, please feel free to DM. I've been working down in Jacksonville and have a couple of good providers if anybody gets down in that area. Stay safe and watch your six.
    I've been trying to find Erika also but all the numbers I had I get no response.

  7. #817

  8. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben1100  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's legit because her add is posted in like 6 different citys.

  9. #815

    Is she legit


  10. #814

    Erika

    I have been out of the area for about six months now with work. I've been back for about a month now was hoping to see Erika again. I have a number she gave me last time. I saw her, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I saw on here where somebody said a little while back that she was thinking about moving back to Mexico. She is / was the best. I'm going to be really disappointed if I didn't get a chance to see her again before she left. If anybody has any info, please feel free to DM. I've been working down in Jacksonville and have a couple of good providers if anybody gets down in that area. Stay safe and watch your six.

  11. #813
    Replied to them all so you know what I am talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetAtMe9  [View Original Post]
    Check your messages.

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged420  [View Original Post]
    There is def activity here. I know "someone" that is not in the best health or physical shape wise who has standing appts over on the east side after going grocery shopping. I don't want to say to much but anyone familiar with the area can DM me. I have also saw them behind pearly's which I do not like at all but those visits have slowed down.

    Just looking out because I suspect it may be "rae" but I cannot verify that. If it is shit, I might have to pay a visit.
    Check your messages.

  13. #811

    Activity

    There is def activity here. I know "someone" that is not in the best health or physical shape wise who has standing appts over on the east side after going grocery shopping. I don't want to say to much but anyone familiar with the area can DM me. I have also saw them behind pearly's which I do not like at all but those visits have slowed down.

    Just looking out because I suspect it may be "rae" but I cannot verify that. If it is shit, I might have to pay a visit. .

  14. #810

    Real or fake

    Is she a scam or no? Calls herself White Fairy. Looks Puerto Rican.

  15. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by Booman11  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Roxy?
    Have you heard anything?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape