Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 33070
-
02-23-26 01:43 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 203$=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 00:23 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 119I made a mistake, her donations were: $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 00:21 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 119Lacey aka Chloe
Correction on donations: it should be $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 23:50 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 356
-
02-22-26 23:42 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 356I don't understand your listed donations. ?
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 23:15 #31385Senior Member

Posts: 119Lacey aka Chloe
Her pictures look good so I wanted to check her out. After trying to reach out to her for days, this was my last attempt and it worked out but I hoped it didn't.
After delay upon delay, she let me know that she was going and get the keys and then the come on in message. Once I was there she lit a cigarette up without asking. Then she asked if I wanted porn on and put some on. Some light kissing She did not remove all of her clothes. Seems like she didn't have any boobs. The initial BBBJ was okay but she stopped once we changed to 69. On came the hat and tried mish and cg. She then told me that I'm too big. WTF. I am by no way big but average. She then started to give me a HJ. She could not get me to finish so she asked me to self service myself and tell her when I'm about to come so she's take over. She did take over the HJ when I was about to come. She was not GFE with me but as with any of the girls YMMV.
She does look like the pictures. I think that her missing arm affects the session as there are things that she cannot do and I had to do whereby with other girls they would do it. Her donations are $. 8, $$. 4, and $$ 6.
I would not be repeating.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/790217759340
-
02-22-26 22:40 #31384Senior Member

Posts: 32
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
Saw him pull in looking at me on the phone. Once he hung up nikki told me to come in. Almost bailed. Looks like hes nearby watching. Such a sweetheart, unfortunately bad choices.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:16 #31383Regular Member

Posts: 4Mulan
She was amazing. Any word if she is still around?
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:41 #31382Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: This one? - Christy
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Come on bro. "This one"? No name, no pics, no dedacted number, and a dead link. This isn't going to help us. Drop the intel for us.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Any girl willing to go BBFS for 80 on first run is a flag. Can't go in the room. Flag. Offer for further discount after arrival also a flag. I take it you paid upfront instead of after? Flag. Sounds like you got taken by a SW. Wish we could know who you're talking about, so we could all avoid.
Thx to the pic from another, heres more info. Ad was posted by same number that posts Callie the squirting MILFs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/141521646077
959-XXX-2215
203-XXX-3656
425-XXX-6008
-
02-22-26 17:27 #31381Senior Member

Posts: 354Bryanna
My apologies if I don't respond to inquiries from our bros in Middletown area. I texted with her at great length yesterday about our club. It took many hours for this post to appear. Now I'm not getting a response. Until I do I'm not wasting any of our time.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 13:03 #31380Senior Member

Posts: 601Terrific Guy-Nikki Rose
Supposedly he is her new fiance. What a sweetheart and terrific guy-quite the catch. Doesn't want her doing bare or Greek but ok to su**ck and fu**k as many guys as you want while I sit on my lazy ass and pimp you out as my personal ATM machine to support my habit. Had to draw the line somewhere!! What a catch for Nicole-so lucky to have him in her life. SMH. Poor girl will never learn-not the brightest bulb out there and easily taken advantage of unfortunately.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 22:52 #31379Senior Member

Posts: 354Bryanna
Someone gave my number for this Bryanna to call. White girl. Kinda cute. Looking for car date in Middletown. That's way too far south for me. I've been carrying on a nice conversation with her since I posted earlier without it popping on. Text me with number for pic and deets.
-
02-21-26 19:09 #31378Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Mulan was Top Tier Throat provider
You missed out on a real legendary throat expert known as Mulan. Check the thread search. Also see attached.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
Mulan easily puts everyone one of these providers to shame.
Anyways good luck on your search for experts.
-
02-21-26 18:05 #31377Senior Member

Posts: 1692RE: Nikki Rose AKA Dragon Lady BBFSCIP has Official ENDED
I wanted to provide an update regarding my recent visit with Nikki Rose aka Dragon Lady.
Nikki was upfront in sharing that she no longer offers bareback CIP. Nikki explained that she recently bailed her boyfriend out of jail, and he is uncomfortable with her providing that option. I appreciated her honesty and the fact that Niki informed me before any payment was made, though I ultimately decided to leave.
Additionally, the rates have increased:
- Quick Visit (QV): $100 (previously $70).
- Half Hour (HH): $180.
- Full Hour (HR): $300.
While Nikki remains a great provider, I will be looking for a new provider who offers the specific services I am seeking.
Below is the active STG ad. Attached is a screenshot photos are recent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/382829740266
I've also posted the information in the Bareback girls thread.
-
02-21-26 15:26 #31376Senior Member

Posts: 354Middletown car date
Someone gave my number to nice looking girl from Middletown looking for car dates. I'm in CT, but its too far for me. PM me with number I can share her number and pic if interested.








Reply With Quote






