Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #959

    Any fun in Longview?

    Any recent activity out there in Longview? Might have a trip thru soon and wanted to stop and try a place.

    Saw a couple reviews here but Only recent reviews here are about 6 months old.

    Thanks.

  2. #958

    Sports

    I like the thrill of the hunt, going to a non-sketchy location with attractive, young providers who might tease, but nothing else is guaranteed. This place used to check all those boxes years ago. Not anymore. They still have good looking providers, cool. But the rest is not worth it.

    - Massage: 80% forearms and elbows raking across your ribs, shoulder blades and spine. 20% hands with little pressure. 0% Teasing.

    - Flip: Threw herself at me immediately! Took me by surprise given there was zero sign of fun before that. Charged huge amounts for even the most basic of maneuvers. Once I said no, POOF, back to no talking, towel covered me from neck to ankle, and on to a half-hearted head massage. They apparently insist on 50 tip for a normal massage and table shower. I said that's crazy, and I was refused the table shower I asked for when I first arrived. WTF? If that's the going rate, then it's time for me to retire.

    If anyone can share a place that checks all the boxes in my opening line, I would be thankful. (Non-sketchy location, young and attractive providers, teasing, no guarantees of anything else.).

  3. #957

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    Lucy and Yuki have very different styles.

    I especially liked Lucy today. I enjoyed the following MSOG, Multiple Positions, DATY, loves her nipples sucked, and enjoys being pounded. She's petite, enthusiastic, very cooperative, and always proactive. She's truly beautiful inside and out.
    What was the negotiation like for that msog?

  4. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertMori  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Happy last week and met CiCi. She mentioned that she just moved here from Portland (and previously New York). She's a looker with nice C cups. Nice teasing massage, then the flip. Nice untranslated french then boom. I doubt she'll be here long, but will visit again as often as she is here.
    Lucy and Yuki have very different styles.

    I especially liked Lucy today. I enjoyed the following MSOG, Multiple Positions, DATY, loves her nipples sucked, and enjoys being pounded. She's petite, enthusiastic, very cooperative, and always proactive. She's truly beautiful inside and out.

  5. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    Did some recon in Van last week and found a few cuties in the following shops:

    Lucy at Tokyo Foot on Fouth.

    Coco at Lucky Star on Fourth.

    Mei at MeiMei on St. Johns.

    Jojo at Merlot on Mill Plain.

    Went back today and all of them had already rotated out, WTF thought they did this at the end of the month, it's only the 23rd. Ended up staying at Merlot to see Coco, pretty 29 yo and nice figure with small natural b cups. Very light massage then on to extras. At first she did not offer boom boom but I was persistent and CBJ, cg. When done, I see why she was reluctant to cfs as I got redwings. LOL Language barrier was strong and did not know it was her time of the month.
    From your I have only ever been offered CFS at merlot.

    I have tried lucky star twice over the years since they always have young hot girls, but every time was told boss says no boom and only self service or maybe HJ if your lucky. Lame. They have a sister location at the other end of 4th with a similar name lucky something or something star. I got yelled at for doing recon there and leaving without staying for a massage. Don't need no angry Chinese lady yelling at me. Haha.

  6. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    Did some recon in Van last week and found a few cuties in the following shops:

    Lucy at Tokyo Foot on Fouth.

    Coco at Lucky Star on Fourth.

    Mei at MeiMei on St. Johns.

    Jojo at Merlot on Mill Plain.

    Went back today and all of them had already rotated out, WTF thought they did this at the end of the month, it's only the 23rd. Ended up staying at Merlot to see Coco, pretty 29 yo and nice figure with small natural b cups. Very light massage then on to extras. At first she did not offer boom boom but I was persistent and CBJ, cg. When done, I see why she was reluctant to cfs as I got redwings. LOL Language barrier was strong and did not know it was her time of the month. She said small, but I assumed it meant she was small down there. Anyways, lesson learned, go before new rotation dates..
    Its February. There is like 5 days left in the month. Anytime past the 21st in any month is the end of the month. Hope this helps.

  7. #953

    Recently Moved. Checking out the scene

    Recently moved into the area and wanted to check out the scene. It feels I've been abstinent forever LOL. Found this shop on Lechner call Shihang after going through the review but I'm planning on checking out some of the other recommended shops.

    Drew Alyssa from this place. Straight up she pretty good looking. Lookin maybe around late 20's and rocking low cut top that had everything on display. Her english was kinda meh but we got the business talk out the way without fuss. Massage was actually decent which was straight because I really needed to clear out the pipes if you feel me.

    Once we did the flip she went straight to it with no cap. HJ was good with some sensual touching that got me hard beforehand. Though she started cooking when she went for the BBBJ. She seemed locked in until I just let it fly. She cleaned me up and did a quick finishing massage.

  8. #952

    Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]

    Has anyone experienced cfs at Tokyo, Lucky Star, or MeiMei? I see reviews on rubmaps for Toyko and MeiMei but can't read them. Also noticed that the shop on 13th downtown now has a review that includes cfs. Previous experience did not meet this. Thoughts?
    I have not received FS at Tokyo or Lucky. Its been at least 3 years since I visited Lucky and a year since I visited Tokyo. I have not tried MeiMei. 13th DT depends on the provider.

  9. #951

    Shop on 13th and Happy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    Did some recon in Van last week and found a few cuties in the following shops:

    Lucy at Tokyo Foot on Fouth.

    Coco at Lucky Star on Fourth.

    Mei at MeiMei on St. Johns.

    Jojo at Merlot on Mill Plain.

    Went back today and all of them had already rotated out, WTF thought they did this at the end of the month, it's only the 23rd. Ended up staying at Merlot to see Coco, pretty 29 yo and nice figure with small natural b cups. Very light massage then on to extras. At first she did not offer boom boom but I was persistent and CBJ, cg. When done, I see why she was reluctant to cfs as I got redwings. LOL Language barrier was strong and did not know it was her time of the month. She said small, but I assumed it meant she was small down there. Anyways, lesson learned, go before new rotation dates..

    But that brings up a question for the group.

    Has anyone experienced cfs at Tokyo, Lucky Star, or MeiMei? I see reviews on rubmaps for Toyko and MeiMei but can't read them. Also noticed that the shop on 13th downtown now has a review that includes cfs. Previous experience did not meet this. Thoughts?
    The last time I was at Happy and the shop on 13th, they both offered BBBJ and CFS.

  10. #950

    Day late report

    Did some recon in Van last week and found a few cuties in the following shops:

    Lucy at Tokyo Foot on Fouth.

    Coco at Lucky Star on Fourth.

    Mei at MeiMei on St. Johns.

    Jojo at Merlot on Mill Plain.

    Went back today and all of them had already rotated out, WTF thought they did this at the end of the month, it's only the 23rd. Ended up staying at Merlot to see Coco, pretty 29 yo and nice figure with small natural b cups. Very light massage then on to extras. At first she did not offer boom boom but I was persistent and CBJ, cg. When done, I see why she was reluctant to cfs as I got redwings. LOL Language barrier was strong and did not know it was her time of the month. She said small, but I assumed it meant she was small down there. Anyways, lesson learned, go before new rotation dates..

    But that brings up a question for the group.

    Has anyone experienced cfs at Tokyo, Lucky Star, or MeiMei? I see reviews on rubmaps for Toyko and MeiMei but can't read them. Also noticed that the shop on 13th downtown now has a review that includes cfs. Previous experience did not meet this. Thoughts?

  11. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Took a shot at the shop across the street from Pink and West pleasantly surprised, 30 something. Linda offered the option of covered or uncovered BJ but of course the language made it such that I apparently made the wrong choice haha. Moving on to CFS. All in all a nice surprise and I might just pop in there again.
    Is this the one with the RV out front? I have had good times there in the past. One gal gave amazing massage. Met one named Luna there a while back but I'm not hopeful she's still there. I have only every been offered covered everything here. Hopefully they match Portland's BB services soon.

  12. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    I was inspired by this review. Maybe I just came during a bad rotation. Short little 30' something b cups, hwp. Not ugly. Toothy CBJ and CFS was the name of the session. Other lady was a granny.

    Not a terrible session after a Costco run.
    As other have mentioned, I have also had fun experience here in the past. Recent visits have been either ok or plain bad. Hopefully they improve since I like the location.

  13. #947

    Maple

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    I was inspired by this review. Maybe I just came during a bad rotation. Short little 30' something b cups, hwp. Not ugly. Toothy CBJ and CFS was the name of the session. Other lady was a granny.

    Not a terrible session after a Costco run.
    I met a Julie there on a recon but couldn't get back before rotation. I think I missed a good time she gave off a very fun vibe. I like the shop and location but the service usually lacks.

  14. #946

    Across from Pink Massage

    Took a shot at the shop across the street from Pink and West pleasantly surprised, 30 something. Linda offered the option of covered or uncovered BJ but of course the language made it such that I apparently made the wrong choice haha. Moving on to CFS. All in all a nice surprise and I might just pop in there again.

  15. #945

    I agree Lucky massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    I believe he is referring to the shop on Hwy99 right north of the Burgerville near 99th St. Name escapes me, never have partaken.
    I refer to it as the little White House north of 99th St. It is up on a hill.

    I agree with op getting anything bare there is unusal, most of the time it is a handy only shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape