Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32557

    Just Ignore it

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So Idk where this is coming from but I'm starting to get threats from a "Mac Johnson" who claims to run an escort agency:

    Latest text:

    " I'm Mac Johnson, I'm the owner of the internet Escort agency you've been contacting, so l've got multiple reports that you've been messing with my girls, so we have two ways to resolve this issue in person or over the phone, it's your decision. If you don't answer me, we will go and solve this problem in our own way. ".

    318-319-3190.

    I'm sure it's BS, but just a heads up in case they start in on you all too.
    This is total bullshit. There's nothing new about these. I've had several variations of this over the years.

    Here's one I still had in my messages from last October and there's a couple from an earlier post #12560
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0221.jpg‎  

  2. #32556

    Getting threats from a "Mac Johnson"

    So Idk where this is coming from but I'm starting to get threats from a "Mac Johnson" who claims to run an escort agency:

    Latest text:

    " I'm Mac Johnson, I'm the owner of the internet Escort agency you've been contacting, so l've got multiple reports that you've been messing with my girls, so we have two ways to resolve this issue in person or over the phone, it's your decision. If you don't answer me, we will go and solve this problem in our own way. ".

    318-319-3190.

    I'm sure it's BS, but just a heads up in case they start in on you all too.

  3. #32555

    Siah

    Any one seen the UTR girl Siah any Intel would be appreciated!! Don't know if I should pull the trigger.

  4. #32554
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She was put on here as an under the radar. She has need texting me a lot. Hoping not under cover.
    I contacted her a few weeks ago and never pulled the trigger. I been getting random texts from her as well.

  5. #32553

    Tosha

    Anyone seen this girl? She was put on here as an under the radar. She has need texting me a lot. Hoping not under cover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0086.jpg‎  

  6. #32552

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Thanks for the advice.
    No worries. We've all been there and have to learn from each other. That's what makes this forum so great.

    Luv.

  7. #32551

    Wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or don't these inquiries about escorts belong in Escort Ads - Member Discussions? That is where I see the majority of them posted..
    My bad. Thanks for the advice.

  8. #32550

    Wrong Place?

    Is it just me or don't these inquiries about escorts belong in Escort Ads - Member Discussions? That is where I see the majority of them posted.

    Luv.

  9. #32549

    Marci

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    Messaged but no reply.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/2342340277
    Her review page says she's in South Jersey. If you search her phone number, callescort.org has 2 scam reports.

  10. #32548
    Deposit and pics are red flags in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  11. #32547

    Maybe?

    For some reason, I believe I've seen her before, but maybe under a different name and had different hair color or something. I just would be skeptical of the deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  12. #32546

    Anyone have info on this one?

    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  13. #32545

    Mia intel??

    Anyone?? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    Messaged but no reply.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/2342340277

  14. #32544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be short and sweet on these since they were both just QVs.

    Sommer Nicole: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/622760793984.

    Decent incall in Sharonville. Pics are accurate. Tits are VERY nice. Pleasant demeanor overall but a little mechanical at fun time. Did have a small dog but it was in the bathroom. . 20 for the qv. Would repeat and hopefully for longer.

    Goth girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...d/279793851903.

    This girl is a firecracker. Good communication, fun to talk with, if a little manic. VERY enthusiastic. Wish I would have had more time. Incall was a lower-end motel in Sharonville. . 20 for qv. Would repeat.
    I was messaging with goth last week. She said she has no restrictions.

  15. #32543

    Two Reviews. Sommer Nicole and Goth Girl

    I'll be short and sweet on these since they were both just QVs.

    Sommer Nicole: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/622760793984.

    Decent incall in Sharonville. Pics are accurate. Tits are VERY nice. Pleasant demeanor overall but a little mechanical at fun time. Did have a small dog but it was in the bathroom. . 20 for the qv. Would repeat and hopefully for longer.

    Goth girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...d/279793851903.

    This girl is a firecracker. Good communication, fun to talk with, if a little manic. VERY enthusiastic. Wish I would have had more time. Incall was a lower-end motel in Sharonville. . 20 for qv. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape