Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32554

    Siah

    Any one seen the UTR girl Siah any Intel would be appreciated!! Don't know if I should pull the trigger.

  2. #32553
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She was put on here as an under the radar. She has need texting me a lot. Hoping not under cover.
    I contacted her a few weeks ago and never pulled the trigger. I been getting random texts from her as well.

  3. #32552

    Tosha

    Anyone seen this girl? She was put on here as an under the radar. She has need texting me a lot. Hoping not under cover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0086.jpg‎  

  4. #32551

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Thanks for the advice.
    No worries. We've all been there and have to learn from each other. That's what makes this forum so great.

    Luv.

  5. #32550

    Wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or don't these inquiries about escorts belong in Escort Ads - Member Discussions? That is where I see the majority of them posted..
    My bad. Thanks for the advice.

  6. #32549

    Wrong Place?

    Is it just me or don't these inquiries about escorts belong in Escort Ads - Member Discussions? That is where I see the majority of them posted.

    Luv.

  7. #32548

    Marci

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    Messaged but no reply.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/2342340277
    Her review page says she's in South Jersey. If you search her phone number, callescort.org has 2 scam reports.

  8. #32547
    Deposit and pics are red flags in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  9. #32546

    Maybe?

    For some reason, I believe I've seen her before, but maybe under a different name and had different hair color or something. I just would be skeptical of the deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenXDad63  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  10. #32545

    Anyone have info on this one?

    She's definitely my type. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202251767

  11. #32544

    Mia intel??

    Anyone?? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    Messaged but no reply.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/2342340277

  12. #32543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be short and sweet on these since they were both just QVs.

    Sommer Nicole: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/622760793984.

    Decent incall in Sharonville. Pics are accurate. Tits are VERY nice. Pleasant demeanor overall but a little mechanical at fun time. Did have a small dog but it was in the bathroom. . 20 for the qv. Would repeat and hopefully for longer.

    Goth girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...d/279793851903.

    This girl is a firecracker. Good communication, fun to talk with, if a little manic. VERY enthusiastic. Wish I would have had more time. Incall was a lower-end motel in Sharonville. . 20 for qv. Would repeat.
    I was messaging with goth last week. She said she has no restrictions.

  13. #32542

    Two Reviews. Sommer Nicole and Goth Girl

    I'll be short and sweet on these since they were both just QVs.

    Sommer Nicole: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/622760793984.

    Decent incall in Sharonville. Pics are accurate. Tits are VERY nice. Pleasant demeanor overall but a little mechanical at fun time. Did have a small dog but it was in the bathroom. . 20 for the qv. Would repeat and hopefully for longer.

    Goth girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...d/279793851903.

    This girl is a firecracker. Good communication, fun to talk with, if a little manic. VERY enthusiastic. Wish I would have had more time. Incall was a lower-end motel in Sharonville. . 20 for qv. Would repeat.

  14. #32541
    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyT  [View Original Post]
    I cannot imagine how you can look at that price, with that *extensive* menu with. 6 extra for bareback and think that the ad is for a legit person.
    Those prices are on the mid / low spectrum of average, and there was absolutely a real person attached to that phone number.

    Address was given, and a deal was arranged. It just turned out that the real person attached to the other end was a jerk.

    Sometimes you guys, certainly not everyone, can't help but chime in with some ignorant shit. I've been on this board for over a decade, providing real and accurate information. Please, just read and take it for what it is without offering your opinions. Especially when they are based on nothing but "your feelings". This is not Facebook, and y'all are annoying.

  15. #32540

    Obvious scam

    I cannot imagine how you can look at that price, with that *extensive* menu with. 6 extra for bareback and think that the ad is for a legit person.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/340801725433

    Contacted her And she replied pretty quick. We discussed time and rate when she asks for a deposit. I declined the deposit saying that I'd show up with cash in hand. She agreed and sent the address.

    At this point I said something to her about being cute with an excellent butt. She replied "Don't text me again till you get here. You broke ass niggas always looking for free conversation". I answered that I was just trying to be nice, and I would let her know when I arrived. She says ".

    Well, I was done at that point. So said never mind, I'm not coming. This made her real mad.

    She told me I was a "Broke ass nigga, Don't have no money anyway. You're dismissed".

    That was fun 😂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape