Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6749

    New u/n and pic needed. Sa

    Hey all,

    I recieved an email from Sa saying I need to new / different (user name and need a profile pic to be viewed and to continue to view others?. How are you folks handling this?. I would rather not have a profile pic. I have been a non premium member for a good long time now. Here's the funny part. "in order to be viewed"- Yet I am still getting messages and being favorited. Of course I cannot read messages for being a non premium member. Tia.
    Last edited by Hapcj7; 02-22-26 at 18:33. Reason: grammar

  2. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Hook me up with a 2 month no-charge trial and I'll give your site a whirl.
    I think the site is a scam or dead I messaged a few girls on there no response at all.

  3. #6747

    Hey SLN.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in East Hartford, didn't get her name, but she is a yummy 21. Very hard to get much info out of her, but as she has a nice body, I decided to post about her. This girl is really looking hard for just one SD. Not really into girls, 3 sums or anything too wild, but she is willing to take care of someone's needs if she is his one and only SB. She is ok to start with PPM, but is asking for a mid to high allowance.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/nutellax0/
    Hook me up with a 2 month no-charge trial and I'll give your site a whirl.

  4. #6746

    Mos steph / pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Well. I've fucked this girl numerous times in the past; but haven't seen her since May. She hit me up out of the blue asking if I wanted to come by. I was in NH at the time so figured what the hell.

    Get to her new place and she invites me in. Here's the kicker. Her mouth is wrapped in gifts. It rhymes with the notorious 7-11 drink.

    I politely declined the visit, turned on my heels and walked away.

    I was a little bummed because she's an animal in the sack. Hopefully no one has seen her recently (thankfully I have not nor will.

    I ever again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-a0aaab39bd14
    I actually ended up seeing her before I saw this review. (Was out of the game for a while) I saw her around September and kept seeing her until January of this year.

    I always have all women get tested within the week of meeting them. Everything came back clear still went in wrapped. She's pretty no chill, no coffee required (We hit it off) I also think game and physical attractiveness played a part in scoring. If she likes you will see you without payment after 2-3 visits. She's "retired" for now at least. She's out of state now. She is indeed an animal in the sack all holes available. Plan on heading her way in a few weeks for some time off might give her a call. Debated on going in uncovered at some point glad I didn't even though tests were clear.

  5. #6745

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in East Hartford, didn't get her name, but she is a yummy 21. Very hard to get much info out of her, but as she has a nice body, I decided to post about her. This girl is really looking hard for just one SD. Not really into girls, 3 sums or anything too wild, but she is willing to take care of someone's needs if she is his one and only SB. She is ok to start with PPM, but is asking for a mid to high allowance.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/nutellax0/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.06 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.28 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.43 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.56 PM.png‎  

  6. #6744

    Visiting Share

    Hey folks, I'll be visiting soon and possibly frequent returns. Thanks to all who have posted some Intel. Good stuff. You all have an active board and as a visitor, I appreciate that. I like to give back so I'll let you know how things go.

    Sara.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c

    Texting now, nothing to report, but will let you know.

    Genesis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523

    Same, texting with nothing to share yet, but will keep you all updated.

  7. #6743
    She claims she's out of the business and someone else put up her pics online.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy.

  8. #6742
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on Seeking.
    Like you, as a family man, I don't need my real identity exposed. That's not a risk I am willing to take.
    I play mostly on SDM these days.
    Seems Seeking.com's verification partner is Israeli firm "Au10 tix", which 404 Media, Electronic Frontier Foundation, MalwareBytes Labs say already "left login credentials exposed online for more than a year, allowing access to very sensitive user data. ".

    A researcher gained access to the company's logging platform, "which in turn contained links to data related to specific people who had uploaded their identity documents," including "the person's name, date of birth, nationality, identification number, and the type of document uploaded such as a drivers' license," as well as images of those identity documents. Platforms reportedly using AU10 TIX for identity verification include TikTok and X, formerly Twitter.

    This is exactly the reason I'm hesitant to upload a real pic, govt-issued I'd, link real payment methods with these sites. Regardless a client's personal circumstance, nobody deserves their personal info sold, leaked, or hacked-and-sold. Even the sugar babies on reddit's "sugarlifestyleforum" regularly post about risk of seeking's using third-party verification services. I'd use seeking because sounds like some gems out there, but not at the risk of PII data leaks. What's awful about au10 tix isn't just that there was a leak, but that it happened because of foolish lack of internal security (old admin credentials weren't deactivated), and it went on for a YEAR.

    Anyway, sorry to derail. The verification thing made me google and thought this leak worth sharing. We can resume our normal hot-profile sharing.

  9. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.
    And currently in Anaheim, CA.

  10. #6740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    These reviews make me wish I could login to view profiles. How is everyone getting around Seeking's verification process? I don't want to take a video of my face, or hold up ID, etc. Last I need is a third party verification service getting hacked and account details tied back to real name, address, etc. Similar to the Ashley Madison hack.
    I gave up on Seeking.

    Like you, as a family man, I don't need my real identity exposed. That's not a risk I am willing to take.

    I play mostly on SDM these days.

  11. #6739

    Seeking's verification

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).

    Genesis - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523.

    Spicy Latina that can throw it back. Very chill girl that loves daytime sessions at her condo in Meridien.

    August - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-cb5a8d1faae0.

    Real Estate agent with a craving for cock. She was the most expensive of the bunch but given her location (says Greenwich, but she lives in Norwalk), 400 is not a bad deal. She came to my hotel in Greenwich and we hit it off. She knows what she's doing.

    Ari - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-c59c83092526.

    Ridiculously body on this one. She is the horniest girl I've seen on seeking. Fucks like a champion.

    Allie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-2e537ba93597.

    Haven't sealed the deal here yet but we did have a drink last night. So, she is real. Looks exactly like black dress picture. To me, her face in the white shirt and black pants looked scary; I told her that. She laughed. She has much softer features in person. Made out a bit. She might be coming to my room tonight (as I'm back in Greenwich). If she does, you'll find out in my next report.
    These reviews make me wish I could login to view profiles. How is everyone getting around Seeking's verification process? I don't want to take a video of my face, or hold up ID, etc. Last I need is a third party verification service getting hacked and account details tied back to real name, address, etc. Similar to the Ashley Madison hack.

  12. #6738

    Krystle

    Still looking for any info, experiences, takers? I'm tempted to pull the trigger. Love the blond look, but her pics give a pro-vibe? IDK. Any intel out there?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4cb2914e2429

  13. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.
    Rookie move on my part. Thanks for confirming.

  14. #6736
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Glen. Very helpful as always.

    Has anyone met with LeeAnne's giant pair of cans?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-ed9d395e62d9
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.

  15. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).
    Thanks Glen. Very helpful as always.

    Has anyone met with LeeAnne's giant pair of cans?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-ed9d395e62d9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape