Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6745

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in East Hartford, didn't get her name, but she is a yummy 21. Very hard to get much info out of her, but as she has a nice body, I decided to post about her. This girl is really looking hard for just one SD. Not really into girls, 3 sums or anything too wild, but she is willing to take care of someone's needs if she is his one and only SB. She is ok to start with PPM, but is asking for a mid to high allowance.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/nutellax0/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.06 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.28 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.43 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 8.37.56 PM.png‎  

  2. #6744

    Visiting Share

    Hey folks, I'll be visiting soon and possibly frequent returns. Thanks to all who have posted some Intel. Good stuff. You all have an active board and as a visitor, I appreciate that. I like to give back so I'll let you know how things go.

    Sara.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c

    Texting now, nothing to report, but will let you know.

    Genesis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523

    Same, texting with nothing to share yet, but will keep you all updated.

  3. #6743
    She claims she's out of the business and someone else put up her pics online.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy.

  4. #6742
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on Seeking.
    Like you, as a family man, I don't need my real identity exposed. That's not a risk I am willing to take.
    I play mostly on SDM these days.
    Seems Seeking.com's verification partner is Israeli firm "Au10 tix", which 404 Media, Electronic Frontier Foundation, MalwareBytes Labs say already "left login credentials exposed online for more than a year, allowing access to very sensitive user data. ".

    A researcher gained access to the company's logging platform, "which in turn contained links to data related to specific people who had uploaded their identity documents," including "the person's name, date of birth, nationality, identification number, and the type of document uploaded such as a drivers' license," as well as images of those identity documents. Platforms reportedly using AU10 TIX for identity verification include TikTok and X, formerly Twitter.

    This is exactly the reason I'm hesitant to upload a real pic, govt-issued I'd, link real payment methods with these sites. Regardless a client's personal circumstance, nobody deserves their personal info sold, leaked, or hacked-and-sold. Even the sugar babies on reddit's "sugarlifestyleforum" regularly post about risk of seeking's using third-party verification services. I'd use seeking because sounds like some gems out there, but not at the risk of PII data leaks. What's awful about au10 tix isn't just that there was a leak, but that it happened because of foolish lack of internal security (old admin credentials weren't deactivated), and it went on for a YEAR.

    Anyway, sorry to derail. The verification thing made me google and thought this leak worth sharing. We can resume our normal hot-profile sharing.

  5. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.
    And currently in Anaheim, CA.

  6. #6740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    These reviews make me wish I could login to view profiles. How is everyone getting around Seeking's verification process? I don't want to take a video of my face, or hold up ID, etc. Last I need is a third party verification service getting hacked and account details tied back to real name, address, etc. Similar to the Ashley Madison hack.
    I gave up on Seeking.

    Like you, as a family man, I don't need my real identity exposed. That's not a risk I am willing to take.

    I play mostly on SDM these days.

  7. #6739

    Seeking's verification

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).

    Genesis - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523.

    Spicy Latina that can throw it back. Very chill girl that loves daytime sessions at her condo in Meridien.

    August - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-cb5a8d1faae0.

    Real Estate agent with a craving for cock. She was the most expensive of the bunch but given her location (says Greenwich, but she lives in Norwalk), 400 is not a bad deal. She came to my hotel in Greenwich and we hit it off. She knows what she's doing.

    Ari - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-c59c83092526.

    Ridiculously body on this one. She is the horniest girl I've seen on seeking. Fucks like a champion.

    Allie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-2e537ba93597.

    Haven't sealed the deal here yet but we did have a drink last night. So, she is real. Looks exactly like black dress picture. To me, her face in the white shirt and black pants looked scary; I told her that. She laughed. She has much softer features in person. Made out a bit. She might be coming to my room tonight (as I'm back in Greenwich). If she does, you'll find out in my next report.
    These reviews make me wish I could login to view profiles. How is everyone getting around Seeking's verification process? I don't want to take a video of my face, or hold up ID, etc. Last I need is a third party verification service getting hacked and account details tied back to real name, address, etc. Similar to the Ashley Madison hack.

  8. #6738

    Krystle

    Still looking for any info, experiences, takers? I'm tempted to pull the trigger. Love the blond look, but her pics give a pro-vibe? IDK. Any intel out there?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4cb2914e2429

  9. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.
    Rookie move on my part. Thanks for confirming.

  10. #6736
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Glen. Very helpful as always.

    Has anyone met with LeeAnne's giant pair of cans?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-ed9d395e62d9
    Most likely a fake profile or Escort.

    https://ladys.one/zh/chicago-escort/leeanne-i1069690

    https://maturesexmeet.co.uk/user/66632

    Reverse search the photos.

  11. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).
    Thanks Glen. Very helpful as always.

    Has anyone met with LeeAnne's giant pair of cans?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-ed9d395e62d9

  12. #6734

    Dec. - YTD

    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).

    Genesis - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523.

    Spicy Latina that can throw it back. Very chill girl that loves daytime sessions at her condo in Meridien.

    August - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-cb5a8d1faae0.

    Real Estate agent with a craving for cock. She was the most expensive of the bunch but given her location (says Greenwich, but she lives in Norwalk), 400 is not a bad deal. She came to my hotel in Greenwich and we hit it off. She knows what she's doing.

    Ari - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-c59c83092526.

    Ridiculously body on this one. She is the horniest girl I've seen on seeking. Fucks like a champion.

    Allie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-2e537ba93597.

    Haven't sealed the deal here yet but we did have a drink last night. So, she is real. Looks exactly like black dress picture. To me, her face in the white shirt and black pants looked scary; I told her that. She laughed. She has much softer features in person. Made out a bit. She might be coming to my room tonight (as I'm back in Greenwich). If she does, you'll find out in my next report.

  13. #6733

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any info on Desirable Elizabeth in the Enfield area? Older 54 redhead. Thanks.
    Anybody got her contact info?

  14. #6732

    Any info on this one?

    Might know her anyone ever try anything with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-8c5d26be4f38

  15. #6731
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e
    Saw the part about the 5 and the Vernon hotel. I did (reluctantly) cough up the 5 but it was worth it. One of the best BBJ's I've had in recent years, but not sure where the Vernon hotel part came into play- she met at Holiday Inn and I didn't pay for the room. Maybe I got sloppy seconds, not really sure but it was worth it. I would repeat. Not at the Vernon hotel though, WTF?? Also there was no trans dude, thankfully. That part never came up. She was alone and actually stayed off her phone the entire time, until we were done. Got a few hours in and two rounds. Was nice considering they usually sit on their phone the phone time. I don't know if she's married or not. Can't say I really care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape