Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 221
-
02-25-26 23:43 #146Senior Member

Posts: 48Kaina same girl as Marin Nico?
It looks like this girl has a JAV video or two online. If you have seen her, is this her? I found this just by searching the name from the instagram account they posted in her ad. https://www.eporner.com/video-YbtQNM...bwcs-loves-it/.
Originally Posted by AnonyWA
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 22:36 #145Senior Member

Posts: 38Clarification
Did you sample or was that just based on what was written on the website?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 16:21 #144Senior Member

Posts: 2335The ability to walk or the balls or discipline to do so would change the world of pussy for pay. And dating is general LOL! Men are so desperate for a nut these days. Why'all know it feels bad after you got sub par puss. Cuff um boys. I have walked on AMPs and on ho's. I will drop a 20 or something to try and chill to situation. Especially if there's a pookie next room.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 00:58 #143Senior Member

Posts: 2751I see 520 has Kaina starting 2/23.
Kaina - HYA, jgirl, high looks. Very cute, very young, good proportions, 5'3 C tits, good ass, long black hair, pure white skin. A good combo of face, tits, ass. Good eye contact, DTF. Good attitude for a jgirl, and like most jgirls you have to bring some service and lead the way.
-
02-17-26 16:57 #142Senior Member

Posts: 48Meng
The website shows there are two different hhr options with different price points. Do you know what the difference is? The translation on the different offerings is confusing.
Originally Posted by TotalChad
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 02:00 #141Senior Member

Posts: 35Hana seattlemeng
Cute, late 20's viet girl. Decent face, 7. Good english. Skinny with a nice waist. What she lacks in ass she makes up for with a great rack (natural Cs? Good service although only booked Hhr and didn't quite finish. She put in the effort though. Worth a visit if it checks your boxes, wouldn't repeat as there's better options.
-
02-03-26 17:57 #140Senior Member

Posts: 57Best facilities
I'm a little spoiled by the east coast, especially NY, where some shops are almost like a club with music, or like a spa. Do any of the c-orgs Seattle have really nice incalls? Someplace you'd actually want to hang out for a couple of hours?
-
01-28-26 22:18 #139Senior Member

Posts: 143She doesn't look too hot. If I want really hot young ones I'd go with the few establishments mentioned in this thread.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 21:30 #138Regular Member

Posts: 10Us151
What's the upshot of having an account? Don't have much experience with Corgs.
I'm thinking of TOFTT with seattlemeng sometime this week given their location, maybe Momi.
-
01-28-26 21:01 #137Senior Member

Posts: 1305
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
Here's the profile of the poster:
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%A0new.650962/#xfmgMedia.
The profile username contains an emoji so I'm not sure if it will work. The user name is "coco (red high heel emoji) new" all one word.
-
01-28-26 15:38 #136Senior Member

Posts: 238That link is highly broken.
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 08:16 #135Banned Member

Posts: 22Best experience with this c-orgs
Businesses few times Seattle / belleuve. '
Good times.
Highly recommend.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/👠128139;oc-special👠128139;seatac-seattle-bellevue-127825;-a-list-127775;128171;-your-dreams-asian-fantasy-128096;127825;playful-128171;127775;-fun-time😊128096;128166;-satisfied-128096;128139;. 3208368/.
-
11-07-25 20:18 #134Regular Member

Posts: 16I tried to google translate the message and it is completely different than this. Blind sided and I just want to try out but the result is more than what I expected so I could say it is a good service so far.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:41 #133Senior Member

Posts: 101Amae at SeattleYue
Anyone have any info on this gal? I find her pictures to be drop dead gorgeous.
-
10-26-25 02:01 #132Senior Member

Posts: 2751Yes, Chinese girls as a rule are strictly GFE only. Most Japanese girls will do bb but at a corg it is typically 200. I have seen a few say it's 300 if you want CIP, but I've also seen just a few who were 100 bb. Occasionally jgirls on repeats will do 100 but it is very YMMV (maybe 25%).
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
I've never been charged for 2nd shot with jgirls but I've heard of it. I guess I use advanced tactics where I feel out a girl within the first 2 minutes of meeting her. You can walk if she isn't your type or it feels off, just be polite about it as nothing personal. If you are polite, neither of you will think anything more of it and move on.
About walking, for me it's usually for looks. I'll be at the door and see her, smile, and if she's not my type I say "nice to meet you" and close the door and ask for another girl. I'm a regular so it's never an issue, I generally always pick a girl so it's all the same to the shop. Regulars can walk without picking a girl, the shop knows you'll be back. When I invite friends for the first time, I do say it's a good impression to pick a girl first time. But for that reason, I also only invite them if I know the shop has a bunch of hot girls that day so it's easy. This is all subject to availability, sometimes the alternatives are busy.
The other reason to walk is for attitude / GPS. It's rarely a problem. If I'm not sure about a girl, I ask for hh only. Switching from hr to hh is always allowed at the shops I've used, it's normal. There were times I actually asked the girl if she thought I should do hh or hr, and the way she replied made my decision. Girls are usually consistent with their reactions, or at least I've had a long streak this way. In any case, if you feel a girl is GPS or you want to negotiate something important and she won't do it, just walk. For example some guys want COF (cum on face), but most jgirls only allow it if you are last appointment and tip since it is a hassle to re-apply make up. That makes sense to me and in any case is an example where good communication is key. Don't blame, just be reasonable and if a girl can't make you happy then walk and find the next girl.
One last option as a last resort is to walk after the shower if there is a problem. Looks, attitude, or hygene. For example a girl has great face and you pick her, but then you get in the shower with her and see she has no tits and you aren't going to be happy. In this case be polite and I would give her a 40 tip for seeing her naked and getting her shower service. Then ask for another girl. 40 is fair and good manners since you did pick her based on her face. This is a common etiquette at some shops. Same if you notice a serious hygene or attitude problem. Do it within the first 3-5 minutes, then 40 is more than fair. Of course, once service starts and you've entered her mouth or pussy, you pay full rate. But if you chose hr and need to end it before hh, ask for the difference back and that's fine. Hope all this is clear, it's normal and if you are polite and communicate reasonably it's never been a problem in my experience.
The ability to walk is a critical tool with corgs that give it an advantage over korgs, it lets me peek a girl on the spot but pivot to a second choice instead. Both corgs and korgs have their pros and cons, they kind of balance out as long as you know and use them all. Korgs have nice hour pricing, cheaper bb pricing, more privacy. It is better if you already know you'll like the girl, whereas corgs let you browse a bit.










Reply With Quote





