Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 221
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #131

    Can get expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    These are very broad questions so I will only answer them in summary without much explanation. I'm combining my experience with that of many other people I know. Corgs are cheaper for hh, korgs are cheaper for hr.

    While there are some kgirls at korgs who will give you a full hour, realistically if you book a hr it's either for 2 shot with a break in-between or for a massage. This is nice because it's low pressure for the guy (whether he shoots early or late), he can just enjoy the rest of his time. Maybe get a 2nd shot if he decides as an option. Corgs are priced for hh so most people pick it. When I've picked full hr, I got full hr service unlike most kgirls at korgs. This is of course partly because of pricing and expectations, at corgs you are paying more for full hr after all.

    Korgs tend to be 100 upcharge for bb with exceptions. Corgs, well cgirls are typically GFE only. But jgirls at corgs tend to be YMMV pricing, with 200 bb being the most common. For these reasons, each system has its pricing advantage depending on what you pick. But I've always said picking the right girl is more important than anything else. I am only here to review two girls: kgirl Tiana and jgirl Asuka. Both are petite girls who are cute, so there's something for a fan of either org. People have said Tiana is a bit quiet and it's true, but she is a nice girl who is fun if you treat her right. Asuka has a very beautiful face and extra young, but her boobs are not big. The goal of reviews is to help guys pick girls that match their taste.

    Google Translate isn't going to do well on Chinese menus since a lot of sexual terms are euphemisms it can't translate. I have limited experience with cgirls. If you only care about looks and don't mind GFE, there is some appeal since cgirls are either good looking and young or older with decent attitude and effort. But imo the best looking ones tend to be priced slightly higher for the same level of girl as jgirls. I had good experiences with them though, it just costs more.

    Korgs do get a few jgirls, but a majority of jgirls never work korgs just only corgs. There is a broad range of looks among jgirls ranging from very plain to super hot, so reviews matter. I will be on long break so that's all I can answer, good luck. The rest is up to you.
    Agree with most of these comments.

    At the corgis, I have never experienced or heard of a Chinese girl who does BBFS. They get propositioned all the time. But not something they normally do. Never happened for me. YMMV.

    Usually $400-500/ hr for only 1 shot. +$100 for 2nd shot.

    Some Japanese girls will do BBFS, usually +$200. I have never seen any go for +$100. Some will let you film, +$200.

    So if you want to go big and get a full meal deal, do the math.

    Filming your BBFS session with msog can get to $1000. Not cheap.

  2. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    How is C-Orgs rates compared to KAngels and AsianPink? Can I assume they are an additional 100 hourly?

    I used Google Translate to check out the Seattlemumu but didn't completely understand. Can I assume BBFSCIP is an additional 100 to the rates posted?

    AsianPink usually got a J-provider always? Are J-providers in C-orgs better looking and younger?
    These are very broad questions so I will only answer them in summary without much explanation. I'm combining my experience with that of many other people I know. Corgs are cheaper for hh, korgs are cheaper for hr.

    While there are some kgirls at korgs who will give you a full hour, realistically if you book a hr it's either for 2 shot with a break in-between or for a massage. This is nice because it's low pressure for the guy (whether he shoots early or late), he can just enjoy the rest of his time. Maybe get a 2nd shot if he decides as an option. Corgs are priced for hh so most people pick it. When I've picked full hr, I got full hr service unlike most kgirls at korgs. This is of course partly because of pricing and expectations, at corgs you are paying more for full hr after all.

    Korgs tend to be 100 upcharge for bb with exceptions. Corgs, well cgirls are typically GFE only. But jgirls at corgs tend to be YMMV pricing, with 200 bb being the most common. For these reasons, each system has its pricing advantage depending on what you pick. But I've always said picking the right girl is more important than anything else. I am only here to review two girls: kgirl Tiana and jgirl Asuka. Both are petite girls who are cute, so there's something for a fan of either org. People have said Tiana is a bit quiet and it's true, but she is a nice girl who is fun if you treat her right. Asuka has a very beautiful face and extra young, but her boobs are not big. The goal of reviews is to help guys pick girls that match their taste.

    Google Translate isn't going to do well on Chinese menus since a lot of sexual terms are euphemisms it can't translate. I have limited experience with cgirls. If you only care about looks and don't mind GFE, there is some appeal since cgirls are either good looking and young or older with decent attitude and effort. But imo the best looking ones tend to be priced slightly higher for the same level of girl as jgirls. I had good experiences with them though, it just costs more.

    Korgs do get a few jgirls, but a majority of jgirls never work korgs just only corgs. There is a broad range of looks among jgirls ranging from very plain to super hot, so reviews matter. I will be on long break so that's all I can answer, good luck. The rest is up to you.

  3. #129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Rates compared to K-Orgs

    How is C-Orgs rates compared to KAngels and AsianPink? Can I assume they are an additional 100 hourly?

    I used Google Translate to check out the Seattlemumu but didn't completely understand. Can I assume BBFSCIP is an additional 100 to the rates posted?

    AsianPink usually got a J-provider always? Are J-providers in C-orgs better looking and younger?

  4. #128
    I see Jgirl Asuka is at mumu, she is a good looking petite jgirl.

    Asuka - 5'4", about 20, young appearance, pure white skin, natural small tits, cute face, long straight black hair. Classy style and look, amazing ass. Decent bbbj skills for HYA, can ride well, submissive. Enough English to communicate, just use simple words.

    Asuka looks better than her ad and is as young as it gets. For "looks first" guys. She is a jgirl, so bb is available with tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Creamin  [View Original Post]
    What do all these terms mean in this context? Copied from seattlemumu webpage translation.
    In my experience, just book the girl hh or hr whichever you prefer. Service depends more on the girl than on what's written out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I mostly frequent kgirls but was interested in Chinese girls as well. I know some time ago the c-orgs here were basically Chinese speakers only (iirc) but has it changed? I speak English and Korean but 0 Chinese LOL.
    At corgs you can screen normally or someone can vouch for you. They care about behavior and reliability. If you speak Chinese, it's easier. If you don't, you communicate with the booker..even if the mms has limited English the key is you say which girl you want by number. Never had an issue among many shops.

  5. #127

    Facilities

    Having visited multiple C-orgs, most if not all of the places looks / feels a bit dirty. From unkempt floors in some to dirty bathrooms / tubs in nearly all of them. What is the cleanest C-org you all have experienced? I get that with customers day in and day out, it can be hard to fight mildew in the shower with the constant moisture, but seeing the dirty facilities does not help set the mood for the festivities to come. Are K-orgs better in this regard?

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $300/45 minutes (Kun or Girlfriend 1 time).
    Kun (Guan) Style OR Gf Style.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $400/60 minutes (Cambodian or Girlfriend 1 time).
    Same above. "Guan" got lost translate into Cambodian.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $500/60 minutes (Kang style ➕ girlfriend ➕ girlfriend ➕ mouth explosion 1 time to do 1 time or 2 times).
    Guan Style AND GFE. 2 Shot, 1 CIM and 1 CIP, or 2 CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $760/90 min King service Walking heart ➕ Kidney ➕ Unlimited number of times.
    Premium GFE. MSOG

    Guan style = Professional but not so mechanical service. Usually no kissing.

  7. #125
    What do all these terms mean in this context? Copied from seattlemumu webpage translation.

    $300/45 minutes (Kun or Girlfriend 1 time).

    $400/60 minutes (Cambodian or Girlfriend 1 time).

    $500/60 minutes (Kang style ➕ girlfriend ➕ girlfriend ➕ mouth explosion 1 time to do 1 time or 2 times).

    $760/90 min King service Walking heart ➕ Kidney ➕ Unlimited number of times.

  8. #124

    Contact info

    Has anyone tried to collect contact info from the girls at these orgs and get away with it? Most of these orgs have a disclaimer about not taking contact info from these girls, threatening a ban.

  9. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by BvbBig  [View Original Post]
    I just got screened at Seattlemumu.

    They are asking for either.

    I'd with picture.

    A recommendation from a friend (he needs to send them a message with a referral).

    Forum account (screenshot) - I couldn't quite figure out what forum they exactly mean.

    A reservation record with another org, e. G. Screenshot, and they will verify with them.

    A real phone number.

    I told them I was already verified with kangels and sent them my phone number, and that worked.

    Not sure if they actually checked, because the reply was super fast.
    Yue and meng was very easy to screen. I sent them a message, specify which girl I want to see, what time, for how long and they just approved. I just don't ask about screening at all.

  10. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyWA  [View Original Post]
    I have RTFF but can't seem to find information on screening for c-orgs. I prefer not to undergo screening required by k-orgs (taking a photo of my driver's license). Looks like SeattleYue is on hiatus for a few months, does anyone know if they require screening or other c-orgs that don't require screening?
    I just got screened at Seattlemumu.

    They are asking for either.

    I'd with picture.

    A recommendation from a friend (he needs to send them a message with a referral).

    Forum account (screenshot) - I couldn't quite figure out what forum they exactly mean.

    A reservation record with another org, e. G. Screenshot, and they will verify with them.

    A real phone number.

    I told them I was already verified with kangels and sent them my phone number, and that worked.

    Not sure if they actually checked, because the reply was super fast.

  11. #121

    New to C-Orgs

    I have RTFF but can't seem to find information on screening for c-orgs. I prefer not to undergo screening required by k-orgs (taking a photo of my driver's license). Looks like SeattleYue is on hiatus for a few months, does anyone know if they require screening or other c-orgs that don't require screening?

  12. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    So most of these places provide GFE, does that usually include BBFS and cip? Cause with k orgs here bb is only available if they say pse so I'm not too sure.
    Pretty sure most of the Chinese girls beside the AMP does not offer BB.

  13. #119

    Bbfs

    So most of these places provide GFE, does that usually include BBFS and cip? Cause with k orgs here bb is only available if they say pse so I'm not too sure.

  14. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I mostly frequent kgirls but was interested in Chinese girls as well. I know some time ago the c-orgs here were basically Chinese speakers only (iirc) but has it changed? I speak English and Korean but 0 Chinese LOL. I was reading through these older reports to look for if it changed or not but finding the link to these sites and seeing the girls makes me want to take a look lmao.

    Also, I was google translating some pages and lol "dongguan style" which I'm assuming might be bbfs?
    I'm a white boy and they let me in the C-orgs.

  15. #117

    Pass for Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    Dongguan is Chinese for GFE. (Not literally).

    No, you don't need to be Chinese. I'm Filipino and I'm able to partake. Translator apps ftw.
    I don't think I would recommend this if you cannot pass for Asian since they will visually screen you at the door before they physically escort you in.

    Also unlike AMP or K-girls, these girls don't want non-Asian clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape