Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1219
-
02-22-26 07:17 #634Senior Member

Posts: 2740What was your screening or did they know you from AH?
Originally Posted by Cp2705
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 23:09 #633Senior Member

Posts: 68AH Lulu is awesome but these girls aren't her.
Originally Posted by NateHere
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 22:56 #632Senior Member

Posts: 46I only know Lulu but thought someone connected the two names last year. Plus they arrived at the same time. Could be mistaken. Might just have to find out for sure.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 22:05 #631Senior Member

Posts: 201Went back and saw Lfei after visiting Cora yesterday.
Originally Posted by Cp2705
[View Original Post]
These girls are tier 1 operators.
They both provide a level of service that is rarely found in Columbus.
Lfei said it's been slow and asked me adorably if it was because she wasn't pretty enough.
Not sure if that's true or just a ruse, but these two should not be missed if you're into Asians.
-
02-21-26 22:05 #630Senior Member

Posts: 297Lulu
Are you saying they are the same person? But Lulu is currently visiting AH.
Originally Posted by NateHere
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 19:01 #629Senior Member

Posts: 26Ah
Looks like Asian Hollywood is back with two ladies.
-
02-21-26 16:36 #628Senior Member

Posts: 68Cora and Lfei
I saw Cora and Lfei this afternoon. They are in a hotel on the northside. Connected rooms. I opted for both girls for an hour. Cora is taller, a little older of the two- tight body, great ass and tits. Phenomenal service. Like top 10 ever. Actual legit rimming. Kissing. Lfei is younger, more petite, super friendly. Cute a button.
They said here until 28th but may leave earlier if not busy.
I highly recommend.
CP.
-
02-21-26 11:22 #627Senior Member

Posts: 461Are they set up in a hotel or house / apt / condo?
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 06:52 #626Senior Member

Posts: 46AKA Lulu, now featured on AH. Always a first class experience.
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 16:38 #625Senior Member

Posts: 39New agency
Is this a new agency in town? Site format seems similar to AH? Maybe related?
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 13:25 #624Senior Member

Posts: 148That site seems to be broken, any ad or other details? How long is she here?
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 10:29 #623Senior Member

Posts: 201Cora
Went and saw Cora this morning for a qv.
Was there about 20 minutes and was absolutely no rush.
She's cute.
Great attitude.
Super Phat ass for an Asian (it's amazing).
Very tight pussy.
Good BBBJ.
Strong recommend.
https://encounter-us.com/
-
02-20-26 09:57 #622Senior Member

Posts: 29Lfei in town!
Lfei is up here in Columbus for the week, def my go to. Looks like she's up here with Cora as well and doing 3 some. Treat them right! Never disappoints! https://encounter-us.com/
-
02-20-26 06:38 #621Senior Member

Posts: 2740Ok thanks for the info between the filtered pics and MC vs McKinley it gets confusing.
Originally Posted by Utrtts
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 23:27 #620Senior Member

Posts: 96Nope. I know exactly where I was.
Maybe Microcenter sent you pics of a busty girl, but since I parked right in the Microcenter lot and walked over to the apartment pretty sure I know where I was.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
(Not to mention I did one of the first McKinley reviews back when we were all calling it C99, so I know exactly where that is, too.).
Girl I actually saw in person at MC was almost a spinner with A-cups. Young guy handler called out to her when we went in, sounded almost like Lila, so I asked if she was Lila or Lala, and she said "no my name is Mia. ".










Reply With Quote






