Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 26617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25447

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    So, you saw for a half hour then? Also, what do you suggest for items 4 & 5? I really don't care about sending a personal image but there's no way I'm using.

    My personal cell number to communicate.
    In my visit to her, she only screened by asking that I wasn't LE and that I send a photo of her building exterior when I arrived. The "private number" means she won't respond to a call from a blocked number where it shows "private" because the caller hit *69 to start. A Google number or burner phone works just fine. She's a fun diversion. Not quite as attractive as the photos as she's more stocky and stout. But she provides a nice visit and a connection based appointment that could be a great regular. I went for the hour. But agree with BeanLicker that 30 minutes will suffice.

  2. #25446

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    So, you saw for a half hour then? Also, what do you suggest for items 4 & 5? I really don't care about sending a personal image but there's no way I'm using.

    My personal cell number to communicate.
    Yes a half hour I'd rather see her twice at that rate than pay an hour. Haven't felt rushed or that time was short. I can't speak to those items of screening though as I can't say I've ever read them. I use a text app and maybe I was in before she ever screened. I see a lot of ads saying screening is required and very few actually do it. There's a difference between screening for a legit client and also one that has been seen by someone else. I've used Jezebel in the past to help with screening with someone else as they wanted a known provider's input. I laugh when I read about screening or must send deposit, that isn't screening for a decent client. That is just making sure you are not wasting their time LOL.

  3. #25445
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Visited Jezebel this past week again. Very reliable even if she doesn't immediately respond her menu rates and residence are a great combination to me. DFK I didn't go for BJ this time and multiple CFS positions after we noodled around in bed for a bit. I haven't tried her Nuru so I can't comment on capabilities there. For $150 you can fuck a pretty lady in a much nicer place than any other provider in GR bar none. She knows how to ride well and she has a conversational personality to go with the body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/516025460314
    Can you share what the screening process is like?

  4. #25444

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Florida a while back, but still visits GR from time to time.
    That's not what I was asking, I was asking if the person was thinking of Zara Brooks, based on his description, that's who it sounded like, since Zoey Banks isn't even from Michigan, but their names are similar enough to get them confused.

  5. #25443

    Jez would do it for a lot of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Visited Jezebel this past week again. Very reliable even if she doesn't immediately respond her menu rates and residence are a great combination to me. DFK I didn't go for BJ this time and multiple CFS positions after we noodled around in bed for a bit. I haven't tried her Nuru so I can't comment on capabilities there. For $150 you can fuck a pretty lady in a much nicer place than any other provider in GR bar none. She knows how to ride well and she has a conversational personality to go with the body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/516025460314
    So, you saw for a half hour then? Also, what do you suggest for items 4 & 5? I really don't care about sending a personal image but there's no way I'm using.

    My personal cell number to communicate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1336.jpg‎  

  6. #25442

    Jez always does it

    Visited Jezebel this past week again. Very reliable even if she doesn't immediately respond her menu rates and residence are a great combination to me. DFK I didn't go for BJ this time and multiple CFS positions after we noodled around in bed for a bit. I haven't tried her Nuru so I can't comment on capabilities there. For $150 you can fuck a pretty lady in a much nicer place than any other provider in GR bar none. She knows how to ride well and she has a conversational personality to go with the body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/516025460314

  7. #25441

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I meet with Slim last month and I was not disappointed. Tight and she got wet and seemed to be into. I would defiantly repeat. She messaged me today but I wasn't able too smh.
    I saw her recently also and it was a good experience. Not really GFE, which is what I like, but she did get into it and got wet for me. Once she reached the O she worked hard to get me there too.

  8. #25440

    Cassidy James

    Finally got to link up with CJ last week and holy shit what an experience. Her head game was amazing and those bouncing oiled up tits are a sight to be seen! Can't wait to have another meeting with her when I get back to GR.

  9. #25439

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerNuts  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one 3 years ago in Howell and had a great time. I haven't seen her post in years and I tried finding her for another visit.

    I agree the excessive tats can be a flag and I would never front cash for a room. The only reason I saw her then was a highly positive review by a very senior member in the Ann Arbor forum. Her stg ad link in that review is still active in the Ann Arbor forum post 2246. I also reviewed her in post 2267

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...117&viewfull=1#post6372117.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/-sexi-staci-/656594480840

    Can't get this stg link to paste correctly...

    She went by Sexi Staci then, I can still find a few other stg ads from 3 years ago searching that name. Pics match, gained some weight and somehow lost 3 years in age LOL. Pics did not do her justice then, it looks like this ad has some new and old pics.
    I received a pm asking if I saw Destiny in a private residence in GR recently. I just want to clarify that I have not seen her in 3 years and it was in Howell not GR.

    My previous post was verification that she was a great date and was legit when I saw her. However, that was 3 years ago and a lot can change in 3 years. Sorry if my previous post was confusing.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

  10. #25438

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Everyone that reached out for slims contact info, she's in tonight around 28th and E. Paris.
    I meet with Slim last month and I was not disappointed. Tight and she got wet and seemed to be into. I would defiantly repeat. She messaged me today but I wasn't able too smh.

  11. #25437
    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of Zara Brooks?
    She moved to Florida a while back, but still visits GR from time to time.

  12. #25436

    Snack regrets

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    I mean you should have known she was a big fibber when you saw that she states she is 27 years old LOL she was born sometime in the 70's.
    Yes, that's on me. She last saw 27 many moons ago. She's definitely on something, or not taking her meds. Which got me thinking. I'll bet more than half the girls on STG are on SSRI type medication. Which is too bad because it basically destroys all sex drive impulses. Sadly, my wife's been on them for decades with no end in sight (or for my hobbying).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1312.jpg‎  

  13. #25435

    Lansing Slim

    Everyone that reached out for slims contact info, she's in tonight around 28th and E. Paris.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Slim from Lansing is coming to town and asked me to make a post for advanced bookings. She's a gorgeous petite AA with an ass that'll make you want to leave your wife. She'll be here Friday night until Saturday. Shoot me a message for digits.

    Going rates:

    Ss- 150.

    Hhr- 180.

    Hr-230.

    No Greek.

    Treat her right and I'm willing to bet she'll make a more regular appearance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 825CA3D0-E12B-4C19-8C1B-06E1EAB57707.jpg‎  

  14. #25434

    Lansing Slim

    Everyone that reached out for slims contact info, she's in town tonight around 28th and E. Paris.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Slim from Lansing is coming to town and asked me to make a post for advanced bookings. She's a gorgeous petite AA with an ass that'll make you want to leave your wife. She'll be here Friday night until Saturday. Shoot me a message for digits.

    Going rates:

    Ss- 150.

    Hhr- 180.

    Hr-230.

    No Greek.

    Treat her right and I'm willing to bet she'll make a more regular appearance.

  15. #25433
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    Oh dude thanks so much. As a man who travels for work, I've loved the options here in GR. Much more vibrant than home base of Ann Arbor. I'd procured Temperance number, but had never been able to link an appointment. Now I'm glad those stars never aligned. Any hard drug use always spells disaster. And to be hitting both crack cocaine and heroin during one appointment, well it's just a matter of time until tragedy strikes. And the catastrophe will impact whomever is seeing her at the time. Robbery, medical emergency, death, police, street thugs, extortion, LE sting set up, and more are all in play in this case. Such a shame. Undoubtedly there will be men here who will see this as an opportunity for their turn at a desirable woman who's desperate, but that's not me. I weep for her, and for those who care for her. And I take the warning as solid advice meant to protect me. And others. Thank you JK for sharing this sobering truth.
    It really is sad as I had seen her for some time, I had told her I would not leak her habit info but the more I thought about it the more I realized that there will in time be an unfortunate victim at some point.

    To your point either medical or robbery or threats or an attempt at extortion all things well known to go hand in hand with hard drug use, I know I am no spring chicken and others here are older than I am and I simply felt an obligation to the men of this group to share, if some chose to continue to partake then that is their choice but the information is now out there and it is my hope to prevent any of us falling victim to the side effects of usage. Be safe gentleman. JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape